The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
lateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterlateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Wow, you guys have really adventurous gfs/wives. No such luck for me
Old 22-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
u means public swimming pool?
Pool at a clubhouse... Public one tink I no guts to pull out my dick, lolx
Old 22-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurehobby View Post
Thats a pretty solid list you have there. I am sure there are more to cum.
I sure hope so sorta broke up with my FB liao so no FB for now, sob sob...
Old 22-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateNightyOwl View Post
Wow, you guys have really adventurous gfs/wives. No such luck for me
Bro, take a fair bit of persuasion if your partner isn't as adventurous... My first time with my ex-FB was after a few drinks and I was really talking dirty with her to make her horny, and she gave me a Bj straight after at the carpark... The rest just happened naturally liao
Old 22-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Is sex in your private pool at a resort counted? Just had a short 3D2N getaway to Phuket with my wife and i purposely booked the deluxe room that has our very own spa pool that leads to the swim area where it is abt the same width as MBS. The highlight was when we skinny dipped just after midnight.

We tiptoed out from our room with the lights off to make it more tactical. If the neighboring unit peeked over or if the higher units looked down they will get a free show. She was in her bikini and I was wearing speedos. Frenched in the pool first while she flicked my nipples and I fingered her outside her bikini. Then I pulled down her bottoms and untied her bikini top. She untied my speedos and pulled it down.

Now naked and I was fully erected, she guided junior into herself and we fucked slowly. If we went too fast the splashing will be disturbing. Went on for a while then I felt the urge to cum. Pulled out and shot underwater. She then went underwater and sucked me dry.

We then skinny dipped a bit and relaxed by the side steps. She leaned on me and the feel of each other's nakedness was fantastic Spreading her legs open, I played with her nipples and pussy while she stroked my penis. Was erected in no time and she gave me a BJ while i sat on the edge of the pool. Finished off in the outdoor rain shower.

In fact we were naked whenever we were in the room be it sleeping or moving around. Solid!!!
Old 22-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Is sex in your private pool at a resort counted
Definitely bro!
I've posted mine some time above.. Also a private pool but was somewhat spoilt by a bunch of prc trespassers attempting to hop in.

One thing.. if your partner isn't in her safe period, try to avoid cumming inside the pool.. Our mini-me may still able to swim inside and mate with our lady's if they get close enough
Old 22-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 20
metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!

Hahahhaha! So shiok seeing so many bros doing these....

Had numerous public area sex too.... seems like cumming is much more faster than normal..

my partner and I love to piak in swimming pool...but of coz....not public swimming pool lah....

Once we do behind my company van at the old kallang stadium...ccb.....really kang cheong...but si bei excited....

There another time, we do it in my office.... ROFL.... and bang her on my director table...Wooo.....si bei shiok!

Now wanna try doing it in Public toilet.....but partner complaint smelly....HAHHAHAHHHA
Old 22-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis76 View Post
Hahahhaha! So shiok seeing so many bros doing these....

Had numerous public area sex too.... seems like cumming is much more faster than normal..

my partner and I love to piak in swimming pool...but of coz....not public swimming pool lah....

Once we do behind my company van at the old kallang stadium...ccb.....really kang cheong...but si bei excited....

There another time, we do it in my office.... ROFL.... and bang her on my director table...Wooo.....si bei shiok!

Now wanna try doing it in Public toilet.....but partner complaint smelly....HAHHAHAHHHA
brings back some memory. bought my first fb to my office then and fuck at the sofa next to the corridor with a huge window. with lighting outside, we can see outside very clearly, but it was like a mirror from outside. damn high as it was my first time fucking her. she was game for any fun. but that time no experience and she stayed east. total only F her 5 times.

another memorable experience was she smuggled me into her room, while her dad slept in the opp room with door open. we f in her room and think she was too excited. she wanna moan out, but was afraid she might wake her father and used her palm to cover her mouth.

she said she dun mind me raw, but I insisted on rubber instead. she must have like the raw feeling.......
Old 23-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

A guy fren I know last night brought me to a sofa seat outside MBS convention centre and the whole place was deserted at 4am. We smooched and in the end I was riding him till he came.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kingo124 is Cool - loads of Potential

Interesting topic, sis wendy, pls elaborate leh
Old 24-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
searcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysearcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Fucking in the public area

Someone zapping my point due to what I say
Old 24-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
A guy fren I know last night brought me to a sofa seat outside MBS convention centre and the whole place was deserted at 4am. We smooched and in the end I was riding him till he came.
Wah! u both so happening ah!!! thumbs up!!!
Old 24-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just gotta know a xmm working at uniqlo at liang court. She ask me to sent her lunch or i pop in at her store just now. After passing her the lunch, she suddenly told me to try on a pair of shorts. I obliged and she directed me to one of the fitting room at the end. There was hardly any customers at the outlet. As i was trying on the pants, she suddenly rushed in and put her finger on her lips, telling me to keep quiet. I was literally caught with my pants down and she grabbed my junior and start blowing me. She turn me so on that i undress her jeans and wanted to bonk her immediately. At first she shake her head and whisper to me that its too dangerous to go all the way. But i fingered her until her pussy was really flooding. I then managed to pull down her jeans and start to doggy her. In less than a min, i signal to her i'm coming and she let me cim and sucked me really dry.

We then left the fitting room and i bought the jeans as a souvenir for my first fuck in a fitting room. I have tried bbbj in fitting rooms with my ex gfs and fbs but never tried going all the way. This was really a great experience and i will definitely do it again.
Old 24-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post
I just gotta know a xmm working at uniqlo at liang court. She ask me to sent her lunch or i pop in at her store just now. After passing her the lunch, she suddenly told me to try on a pair of shorts. I obliged and she directed me to one of the fitting room at the end. There was hardly any customers at the outlet. As i was trying on the pants, she suddenly rushed in and put her finger on her lips, telling me to keep quiet. I was literally caught with my pants down and she grabbed my junior and start blowing me. She turn me so on that i undress her jeans and wanted to bonk her immediately. At first she shake her head and whisper to me that its too dangerous to go all the way. But i fingered her until her pussy was really flooding. I then managed to pull down her jeans and start to doggy her. In less than a min, i signal to her i'm coming and she let me cim and sucked me really dry.

We then left the fitting room and i bought the jeans as a souvenir for my first fuck in a fitting room. I have tried bbbj in fitting rooms with my ex gfs and fbs but never tried going all the way. This was really a great experience and i will definitely do it again.
i'm heading to liang court soon.................. thanks pal!
Old 24-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
You must be damn yandao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1