The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

how many guys are still not getting some helper action? like 0. you tried some apps etc and no bites?
Old 02-07-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
how many guys are still not getting some helper action? like 0. you tried some apps etc and no bites?
Just need to be patient. Those directly ask for money are the easiest but those never ask you'll need to put in more effort.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-07-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
A new DH from tantan today.
Small tits, bought her a new lingerie which she happily wore it today for me..
Small body, big appetite for sex. Her riding was power.. she came thrice and I came four times.. good Sunday afternoon.

Wah good job bro. Looks like a syt man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Renz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro try her?
Old 02-07-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renz88 View Post

Any bro try her?
Bro, I wish to try her or trade her. 😊
Old 02-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
Me bro. Tried so many but nothing came to bait. 😔
All wanted money only.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah good job bro. Looks like a syt man.
Early 30s but small and petite girl.
Look very young la
Old 02-07-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Saw one Chinese young guy with a black tee' just do it ' at paya labar sq indon food court

Jealous of him sia. His helper gf is hot n young. Good figure
Really just do it.

To this young guy. U did us proud, by looking at ur hot helper gf being submissive to u.
Old 03-07-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 3
ntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to all

I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE DOMESTIC HELPER FROM THE TELE CHANNEL.
💖

Who Can Resist All The SEDUCTIVE VISUAL Boobs-Print Of The Domestic Helper In Service ???

Meet Up This Indonesian CEWEK By The Name FATE on Hari Raya Haji Public Holiday For A Great Session Of You Know What.

Thanks So Much To Uncle DaddyDad For Your INTRODUCTION OF THE TELE CHANNEL ..... 🙏 🙏

One Of The Lady From The Tele Channel Whom I Bonked Before, Introduce Me To Her Kampung Friend.
This Chick, LYEDIA, Happened To Be Staying On The Top Of Chinatown Complex Market & Food Center.

I AM SURE THAT NO ONE Here Had Yet To Commando Her.

What Nice Bum She Has.....

Who Likes Her Dark Brownish Areola ?

NTUC - Not To Use Condom

Happy Domestic Helpers From Indonesia
Old 03-07-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah this girl on the telegram group?

Yes.
She Is 1 Of The Lady In The Telegram Group. 💖

You Can ONLY HAS ADVENTUROUS WEEKEND With Her As She Can Only Has Off Day On Sunday. 💖

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 03-07-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
TanKuKu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Edit: She stay in Sembawang

For those who matched with this DH by the name of "Aulia" make sure to avoid her. I found her on Michat "Message Tree'' and met her around 3 weeks back on a Wednesday and she asked for $100. After hotel we went our separate ways. I thought I found a DH I can meet if I feel horny but 2-3 days later I noticed my 2ic had white precum. At first I did not think much of it until next when I went to the toilet during work and I noticed my underwear and 2ic was filled with white liquid. Upon some Google search it seems I kena "Gonorrhoea". I went to see a doctor and it's confirmed I kena it. Doctor gave me some medicine and now my situation is getting better.

For some weird reason I decided to do some spring cleaning and deleted all my messages. I tried to find her profile again but to no avail. Today (3rd July) I was just playing with Message Tree and I found her profile again. I guess some higher power wanted to help me spread awareness to all bros here. Her number is "8146****" and she uses a Business Account. If you matched with her make sure to avoid her. I'm not sure what is her Michat profile ID.

Last edited by TanKuKu69; 03-07-2023 at 10:12 PM.
Old 03-07-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Saw one Chinese young guy with a black tee' just do it ' at paya labar sq indon food court

Jealous of him sia. His helper gf is hot n young. Good figure
Really just do it.

To this young guy. U did us proud, by looking at ur hot helper gf being submissive to u.
yst was at pls too..😂
Old 03-07-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKuKu69 View Post
For those who matched with this DH by the name of "Aulia" make sure to avoid her. I found her on Michat "Message Tree'' and met her around 3 weeks back on a Wednesday and she asked for $100. After hotel we went our separate ways. I thought I found a DH I can meet if I feel horny but 2-3 days later I noticed my 2ic had white precum. At first I did not think much of it until next when I went to the toilet during work and I noticed my underwear and 2ic was filled with white liquid. Upon some Google search it seems I kena "Gonorrhoea". I went to see a doctor and it's confirmed I kena it. Doctor gave me some medicine and now my situation is getting better.

For some weird reason I decided to do some spring cleaning and deleted all my messages. I tried to find her profile again but to no avail. Today (3rd July) I was just playing with Message Tree and I found her profile again. I guess some higher power wanted to help me spread awareness to all bros here. Her number is "8146****" and she uses a Business Account. If you matched with her make sure to avoid her. I'm not sure what is her Michat profile ID.
Thanks for sharing Bro. LaoGao upz
Old 03-07-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Happy Sunday and happy chionging

Here is Diah. She's a BBW that will $$$ each time we meet but I will just give her $50 (take it or leave it hahahaha). What surprised me is she loves being filmed. We will always watch our videos and she'll get even hornier. She is easily wet and loves to get high on beer+soju. I met her for few months but I ghosted her because she's too clingy. I like that she loves being filmed but actually she's also too fat for my liking.

DON'T ASK ME FOR CONTACT. I'M NOT AN OKT

U have heavy taste sia!

I am speechless
Old 03-07-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Me bro. Tried so many but nothing came to bait. 😔
All wanted money only.
No money no honey!

Wkakakakakaakaka
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1