The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
MGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MG KTV gals recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84_Junichinda View Post
sgmjplayer no balls to cum now send u as rep? he post fuck here fuck there gangsters talk now go hide under mama's skirt? u his clone ah?
Quote:
Tell that to Rolfmaoxz....

Now no more gangster talk from ur friend mahjong player oredi? Cock stuck in mouth ah?
Quote:
Hello mahjong player, no need for such langauge. I know you and Ah Des have issues but no need to bring father mother in and dun talk gangsta here. Kind reminder to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Des View Post
FUNNY THIS SHOULD COME FROM YOUR CB MOUTH.....of all the pple you say this LOL. Now down here act lao jiao? U forgot how u come here KPKB nonstop? Ur signature what meaning ah? I try to find ur post but too long ago liao. Now got new friends ah? Old firends all run from u hor remember? WHY AH WHY?

Creating clones, askin and answerin 'questions' themselves.
Lurin unsuspectin newbies to use their services, With big premiums over market rates.
Old 17-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of
Re: MG KTV gals recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
So is this a threat or what?

Since you don't bother to reply back my pm. Do what you wish, since your intention is to shame. Carry on.... I'm waiting.
Ah meow...u kio kway no pay $$$ meh...
Old 17-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
Ah meow...u kio kway no pay $$$ meh...
Is no $$$ kio kway then borrow from friends then never return. Go ktv how many times how many bros pay for u 1st? Big fucking cheater!
Old 17-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is no $$$ kio kway then borrow from friends then never return. Go ktv how many times how many bros pay for u 1st? Big fucking cheater!
Get your facts right, okie? I go KTV, and people pay for me? Many bros pay for me first? How come I don't know. From your above sentence, I can already see that you are obviously bullshitting.

Don't waste time here, ask your so-called bros to post and verify. Or you can names your bros if you want. Don't be a empty vessels. You wanna come clean with me, go ahead and fire all your cylinders.

Ah Des, I hope this nick is not you, if you wanna go personal, I can go personal with you.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 17-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

TMD. u mean that bugger borrow $ from friends and di not return? He also go KTV but didn't pay for his share????? Shame on him... When he did that? Tell all bros here... we will mass zap him..........
Old 17-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
MG KTV gals recommendations

you too free until making friends with the paikia gang that zap you?

go yr homeground sit and recce for me lah. hehe

but hor, i got no friend, no bros hor.

[QUOTE=monster98;2280371]TMD. u mean that bugger borrow $ from friends and di not return? He also go KTV but didn't pay for his share????? Shame on him... When he did that? Tell all bros here... we will mass zap him.......... /QUOTE]
Old 18-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post

Wow.... kena zap again for going against Mr Rolf.... wonder when can they finish zapping my 562 points....... Try harder my dear friends....... My sincere wishes...
Old 25-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Ah Des, I hope this nick is not you, if you wanna go personal, I can go personal with you.
Dun come here change subject. O$P$! U tink u can zap me to shut my mouth? Now I left 2 pts but will still shame u. The bros u owe will get their revenge soon
Old 25-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post

No one want to be bros or friends with fucker like u. Talk like gangster but only can hide behind comp to zap me. Tell pple put time put place kpkb but hide behind comp.
Old 27-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
itz been a long time since my last visit.
still surviving arh...
they have some shareholders also from TH and RS...
hmmm... will drive past MG after work sometimes. stock kinda inconsistent... still dun dare to venture there cos of bad experience last year....
Old 28-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

The 2 cyber heros go into hiding after reading my posts. Rolfmaozx owe $ run away MTF & sgmjplyer the punctured cyber gangster.

Want to zap me? but too bad i still cannot shut up. Some on balls cyber zapper say put place lor 27 but no other details so how? TIME & PLACE PLS!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread