The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2007, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Angel, oh Angel... Local Uni chinese gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaband View Post
Thanks to bro TE for the arrangement. Managed to have a slot with Lauren.
Haha! Bro, saw your signature! Thanks for adding her into one of your best fuck list! Heehee! Glad that you enjoy yourself!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 11-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After finally getting a room despite all the hassle, it was worth all the trouble. At first glance she does seem a couple of years above 20. Not syt looks but definitely pleasant looking. She shows off her long legs,further accentuated by the heels she wore, in a 1 piece off-shoulder dress that ends just below her bum. As she sat on the bed, I caught a glimpse of something. I asked her and yes, she wasnt wearing any undies. With such a short dress and without undies, she's a real daring lady.

We had a good chat and she definitely comes across as very articulate and intelligent. Slowly we started off with some frenching and it was a long intense one as our hands started roaming about. She groped me while I was sliding my hands on her legs. As I was mounting her, she asked if I wanted to be sucked so I got down and let her do the job and boy she does it real well. It must have been a considerable improvement from what is posted about her by t_e. She admits she does like licking things not just dicks. We got into her favourite position, doggie. However she was real tight and entry was rather difficult. We got into missonary position to ease the entry and warm things up before switching back to doggie. Next she got onto the dressing table and it was awesome. Got back to doggie and finished it.

Looks: 7/10 (one of the better looking locals)
Body: 9/10 (just the kind i like)
BBBJ: 8/10 (comparable to tom yams)
FJ: 9.5/10 (tight cunt enhances the experience)
Frenching: 9/10 (almost non-stop)
GFE: 7.5/10 (felt really comfortable but doesnt like showering together)

Though I feel it's rather overpriced for a local, it doesnt leave a sour feeling at the end of the day like for some girls.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodielecks View Post
It must have been a considerable improvement from what is posted about her by t_e.
Bro, goodielecks, firstly thanks for the detailed FR. I must point out, i really took more than 1 hour to teach her how to deliver a good blowjob lei. Initially really can't feel a thing. You can ask her yourself if you ever going for rtf, if not can get other brothers to ask her for you and post in here to verify. Heehee! Anyway thanks again, glad that you'd enjoyed yourself and hope I can be of service again next time.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 13-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Samster

Angel has some personal things to attend to these few days and has not been able to take assignments since last week but she will be available again from Friday onwards. Thank you brothers who have been patiently waiting for her and i'll arrange for you guys tomo once i get the green light. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 13-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for this late FR on Angel. I met her last Sunday and she came in a one-piece pink wool dress, showing off her very sexy long legs. As she entered the room, my first impression was that she is one of the most chio local FLs I have ever seen. I will rate her looks at least 7. She is a very bubbly person and speaks good English.

We started off frenching and my hands went into action. As it made its way down to caress her thighs, I found that she wasn’t wearing any undies! Should have asked her to do the crossing leg action a la Sharon Stone, hehe. Once our clothes were fully peeled off, I had a good look at her body. Very nice, slim & sexy wif those legs. Only downside is not for boob lovers.

I must mention that her BJ was quite power to my surprise, I too had to stop her else I tink I may have just cum. She is very tight as I entered her and was a great session. Alas, I couldn’t hold for longer. At the end I was left sweating and catching my breath.

Overall, for her looks, body and personality I would say she is a real gem. Damage is on definitely on the high side so hopefully bro TE can offer discount for bros who RTF. The heart is willing but the wallet is bleeding leh.
Old 13-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

so mani goot FRs on her ah.. above average looking..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 14-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Historyx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHistoryx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro true enjoyment, your PM is full. Do PM me back. Thanks.
Old 15-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyx View Post
bro true enjoyment, your PM is full. Do PM me back. Thanks.
Sorry bro, like you said, my PM is full so i'm not able to send out PM too. Can you kindly send your contact with your nick to [email protected] and i'll arrange for you from there? Thanks!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 15-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

By the way, Angel is going on holiday from next monday to Wednesday. So brothers who are interested have to wait till next Thurs for next week.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 15-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
blackrex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
By the way, Angel is going on holiday from next monday to Wednesday. So brothers who are interested have to wait till next Thurs for next week.

bro u got mail. =)
Old 16-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrex View Post
bro u got mail. =)
Sorry bro, but i didn't receive any email from you. Can you resend your request? Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 18-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyan View Post
Hmm, after reading all the FRs from the seasoned bros here I'm tempted to get her contact. Does anybody know if she expects the $20 tip though?
Huh? wat tips? No la, no tipping needed la... Some brothers tipped cos they had notes in 50s so just gave $300 instead lo. Don't worry, email me if you are interested and leave your nick and contact number ok? Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Hi guys, this is to inform you that Angel has cut off her number so i'm not sure will she still contact me. So for time being, she's not available. If she contacts me again, i'll update you guys again. Thanks for the support all these while and I hope I'll be able to find more of Angel's calibre to serve you better.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 18-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

Angel is back in service, please PM me for any arrangement! Her damage is now $300 for 90mins. She is free most of the time as she's still having her holiday but once her school term starts, I'm not sure is she still going to work, so please book early while stock lasts. Heehee!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 18-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Angel
Height: 164cm
Weight: 49kg
Look: 6/10
BJ: 3.5/10 (She was really quite clueless on bj but improved after my guidance. Hee.)
Damage: $250 for 90 mins, 2 shots max. exclude hotel. Cap is provided.

She's a very shy gal and quite inexperience but she's very submissive, gives you very good gf feel. Bro cuteboy, please do the necessary follow up. Thanks. Haha!
I dun know whether is it our bro here too rich??? or too horny that their minds cant tell properly???? $250 for someone who is clueless on bj, shy and inexperience ur also dont mind .... wake up wake up ... what's happening here???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1