The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of
Re: Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
No problem lah, bro amity!

If I not around, you can also give out the contact mah!

I'm not here for the points anyway, so not a big deal to me.

Got cheap and good deals, just inform me lor! Hahaha!

Share Lobang! We all Abang!

Bro Cheonging101 and Amity

That is the real spirit of sbf..... that's of sharing

Bro Cheonging101, i got the ctc from Amity and with such good FRs written on her i will put her on my backlog list.... will up your points in due course for your spirit of sharing

Bro amity, dun feel bad lah, at the end of day what we are all doing here is to bonk and share and at the same time help the gal only mah....so long as the release of contacts is meant for real cheongsters and not to number collectors and school kids..i really advocate that all good GEMs and bad ones ought to be shared with our own circles of kakis....
Old 11-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
Bro Cheonging101 and Amity

That is the real spirit of sbf..... that's of sharing

Bro Cheonging101, i got the ctc from Amity and with such good FRs written on her i will put her on my backlog list.... will up your points in due course for your spirit of sharing

Bro amity, dun feel bad lah, at the end of day what we are all doing here is to bonk and share and at the same time help the gal only mah....so long as the release of contacts is meant for real cheongsters and not to number collectors and school kids..i really advocate that all good GEMs and bad ones ought to be shared with our own circles of kakis....
Yes, I fully agree with Bro Monkey4 saying, the sharing spirit and helping the girl at the same time. Bro amity please accept my apology for making that posting (was just wondering whether or not is the same girl) and you no need to feel bad, like I say you are the other kind hearted bro who is helping Bao er in this case.

In fact I salute people like all of you for the kind heart for helping out the girls and at the same time sextifying bro out here and willing to share share spirit.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wah, bro! You see clothing only also can know who the lady is?!

You got "Fire eyes, Golden pupils", man! Don' tell me you also keep a Jin Gu Bang in your trousers. Hahaha!

bo lah, actually after posting felt a bit pei seh to bro amity because when you given me the contact I meet her right away. In the room I help her to undress and her clothing is a bit difficult to take off and bao er guided me how to do it so I got that deep impression only mah. Is purely co-incidence pei seh pei seh.............
Old 11-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Wah! I thought you Sun Wu Kong!

Also, thanks for the praises, bros! Other than my small head become big from meimeis, my big head also become bigger because of bros! Hahaha!

Anyway, back to clear PMs. If you very gian or got fluid dripping out from your cock-tip already, just send to both me and bro amity. Either one of us will pass out the contact (if you meet our requirements) as he is authorised by me and approved by Cheonging Union to do so.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Alright, bros!

Logging out now! Going to Live Impact later.

Sorry if I can't pass you the contacts on weekends (try bro amity?) as I would usually be romping!
Old 11-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
..........so long as the release of contacts is meant for real cheongsters and not to number collectors and school kids……...i really advocate that all good GEMs and bad ones ought to be shared with our own circles of kakis....
My sentiment exactly, that’s why I am strict in screening newbies. And of coz I am continuing my lookout on good one who makes good postings
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangzong View Post
Yes, I fully agree with Bro Monkey4 saying, the sharing spirit and helping the girl at the same time. Bro amity please accept my apology for making that posting (was just wondering whether or not is the same girl) and you no need to feel bad, like I say you are the other kind hearted bro who is helping Bao er in this case.

In fact I salute people like all of you for the kind heart for helping out the girls and at the same time sextifying bro out here and willing to share share spirit.
Bro yangzong, in fact i should thank you for that posting. If not the consequence might become an unnecessary flaming. End of the day, no one here gonna suffer except the FL.

I verified from your detail FR that my thread is duplicated (before bro cheong101 reply my PM to confirm). Thus informed the moderator to remove it and it been done. Thx BOSS.

Bro yangzong, I will upz u ASAP for your FR and your initiative in preventing an unnecessary misunderstanding in a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
I do know some gals had at 2 threads on them under different name. And they use different hp. Unless u meet them, u won't know they r the same gals.
In fact, she use the same h/p number. I met her by chance at a hotel lobby and she intro herself to me as bao er instead of bao bao. Hence the misundertanding.
As a matter of fact, she doesnt know that bro cheong101 had put her up in SBF (not till today 6pm). But she did told me that a bro might put up for her in a website (SBF or might be another forum) next week as i mentioned in my "deleted thread".
So hope that she is not blamed for this incident.
Be happy, be funny.

Last edited by amity; 11-07-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
......Anyway, back to clear PMs. If you very gian or got fluid dripping out from your cock-tip already, just send to both me and bro amity. Either one of us will pass out the contact (if you meet our requirements) as he is authorised by me and approved by Cheonging Union to do so.
Quote:
Sorry if I can't pass you the contacts on weekends (try bro amity?) as I would usually be romping!
roger that bro and thx for your trust in xiao-di.

Bros who had sent me PM b4 wait for my reply (after my R&R soon) within 12 hours. I will not cheong JB over this weekend to clear my PMs. If no reply from me.......means your request is still under pending till u pass my screening.
Be happy, be funny.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

As i have received around 40+ PMs since thursday. Priority is given to bros, who had 3 proven FRs and near 20 rep points.
If you need her service within 72 hours, please indicates in ur PM and emergency care will be given.

Newbies take note :
1) I am opened to give newbies a chance to post ur virgin FR, provided that you are not "clocking" posting throughout your stay in SBF (as mentioned by bro TS in his first post in this thread). If you are genuine in SBF, you ought to know what is call a good posting.
2) Newbies who dont meet the stated minimum requirement and want to try luck, please bear the consequence. You are likely be sent to Amity DB.
Be happy, be funny.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanatry19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for sharing the contact. have yet to try her will try to book her this wkend. Kudos bro!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanatry19 View Post
....have yet to try her will try to book her this wkend. Kudos bro!
hope u njoy ur dating wif her dis wkend.
link

link

ok just to rewrite a short FR on her...........

Met her by chance and she attracted me by her rare personal quality. Ask for her number and called her up two day later.
Look : 7.5/10.
feminine..... short hair but a bit dry.... she should have kept long hair, lidat look nicer. i like the way she dresses up and wear high heel.....
Body: 8/10 (for MILF cat.)
Slim, but has tummy fat....BB (should have C+)....... fair and smooth skin (but has winkles cos she loses some weight).
GFE: 10/10.
Fabulous session that day.... shag out after 12hours of work but still cheong down to meet her.... so must expect a "newly-wedded" wife service. She did it to my expectation.
On arrival, she did not take off her clothing immediately, but instead focus on chit chatting (glad she ask how my day and chat on that day "happening"). She was lying on the bed while i was smoking. Attracted by her pose so snap a shot on her. After more than 20 mins, we take shower together.....Nothing spectacular to shout at......

Foreplay : 9/10. Comfort me with a good catbath and boob teasing..... she want to give me BJ but i say i like BBBJ. She hesitated for sometimes and after a inspection on my cock, she did it for me.... glad to receive a "bonus"..... No rush on the foreplay, i have everything i wanted except frenching (not even kissing).

FJ : 9/10. Fabulous bonk so far (as sextified as to my last bonk on a MILF). Give a light massage... so-so oni cos she not trained in this.....cuddling and TCSS for the remaining time.

Duration/Damage : exceeded 1.5hrs. pay her $80+$70tips (becos she told me her exisiting customer pay her $150/2 shots/120mins). $20 Room, 1 CD on her....two kena confiscated (say she safekeep for me for next time). heart stolen by her..... Beware.
Be happy, be funny.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Argh! The first post can't be updated anymore!

Anyway, bros, the damage are as follows:

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$100/2 hours/1 shot + 1 hour massage
$150/2 hours/2 shots (Why isn't it $140? Maybe if $150, she will push the next appoinment back?)
because her original price is $80/1shot/60mins (10q bro TS for neg for us to $70/1/1), hence it work out to $160/2shots/120mins. But as a package, price is reduced to $150.

my suggestion to bros who want to go for 2 shots to neg. with her on the pricing personally. If the price is still on high side, why not go for 1 shot + massage at $100 which i think is reasonable for her and the room is two hour anyway.....just my proposal.
Be happy, be funny.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Actually not really talking abt her only. I m talking abt other contacts in here. Sometime do wonder who is telling the truth, FR or the gals. I m sure bros whom intro will face this kind of problems. Any1 had this happened before? Which story to believe?
Old 12-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amity View Post
because her original price is $80/1shot/60mins (10q bro TS for neg for us to $70/1/1), hence it work out to $160/2shots/120mins. But as a package, price is reduced to $150.

my suggestion to bros who want to go for 2 shots to neg. with her on the pricing personally. If the price is still on high side, why not go for 1 shot + massage at $100 which i think is reasonable for her and the room is two hour anyway.....just my proposal.
Bro amity , you steadyman , after know that your thread that just started found is the same girls as this thread and request to delete away with 2 days and come here to share together ,
you have earn our respect on this , cheer
Old 13-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Bro amity , you steadyman , after know that your thread that just started found is the same girls as this thread and request to delete away with 2 days and come here to share together ,
you have earn our respect on this , cheer
brudder, dun lidat say...me juz abide by the rule and here to help up as much as i can whenever i m free...

Anyway, All RFC (request for contact) via PM had been processed.
Bros who dun received by reply.....my sincere apologies.... I fully understand that u r new in SBF and had not given a chance to try a contact....my advise is put up some constructive postings and not just clock postings by sending "may i hve the contact". I promise that i will periodically scan ur new postings and ur request will be reprocess if u can make it....thx for your kind understanding.

Haiz....the photo disappear again..... reloading again

PM bro TS for the contact.....ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM..... i am juz here to help out...thats all
Be happy, be funny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1