The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 23
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of
Re: Marry Malaysian gals..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincereman74
Good for you. Congratulations! How I wish I can have a Malaysian gf too!
Heehee, just wan to share with some bros my life. Married a Malaysian also, althought not very pretty, normal present looking gal, work as a cleck with normal income. But come to duty as a wife, I give her above 90% ley, a good wife that really takes care of me well.
When first time goes to her house, a small village in Pahang. Her mum's impression that gave me is also those 父唱妇随, 任劳任怨 type.
Overall: consider me a lucky and happy man. ^^V
Old 08-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siong2
Heehee, just wan to share with some bros my life. Married a Malaysian also, althought not very pretty, normal present looking gal, work as a cleck with normal income. But come to duty as a wife, I give her above 90% ley, a good wife that really takes care of me well.
When first time goes to her house, a small village in Pahang. Her mum's impression that gave me is also those 父唱妇随, 任劳任怨 type.
Overall: consider me a lucky and happy man. ^^V
Malaysia boleh!!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 08-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincereman74
Good for you. Congratulations! How I wish I can have a Malaysian gf too!
What about a Msian (PR) marrying a Sillypore gf? lucky or unlucky?

jimbo
Old 08-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 23
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103

jimbo
Good Luck. lol
Old 08-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

jimbo
Are you referring to yourself?

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 08-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Are you referring to yourself?
YES... *sob* *sob*

jimbo
Old 08-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YES... *sob* *sob*

jimbo
Then you'll need lots of luck and cash too.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
Then you'll need lots of luck and cash too.
dun scare me hor... i havent sworned in yet so still can back up... (kidding)

anyway, i belif dat i'm up to her standard lor... if not better

kam xia,
jimbo
Old 08-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!

Dear Brudders...
-------------
I contribute what I know. If you think it's good advise or positive input, please up my points for the next few days. Need some points.
If disapprove, please dun zap me for trying to give inputs.
And I'm not related to gov or that sort of organization.
PM me if you have further queries.
-------------
Key word is still contribution.
1) What contribution have you done for Singapore?
2) Prove it.
Other factor:
3) Era and Economy factor.
4) Income and Educational level for both.

--------
I have friends in similiar situation, not exact situation.
Be it SG-guy&MY-gal (3 example), SG-guy&TH-gal, MY-guy&SG-Gal, MY-Guy&MY-gal (with Aust PR), and other include business employees situation.
--------
1) SG guy & MY Gal: He is police officer who runs around chasing. married more than 7-9 years. have kid. well easy for him. And I'm not related to him, if you guys are thinking negatively.
Wife got PR easily, cos back then a few yeas back easier and he serve the country, sign on etc. If not he also wouldn't join the force. And in his time, giv didn;t asked much about what wife could do for the nation.

2) SG guy & MY gal: He Dip holder. She, dip holder, now working as operator. -Please note MLM is not a proper job. Especially in Singapore. It is only if singapore population can multiply double in every 2 yrs. That's beside the point, but there both doing MLM PT. They cant quit their full time to persue MLM, and still keep PR status, for her. How to justify and report to CPF on MLM income? How much? She got lots of income and buyers from Malaysia side vs singapore, that is providing her the $$ from MLM, but of course who is going to report tax in singapore when earn in Malaysia, right?
-She still await PR, although guy is singaporean. Kid staying with papa's parents, kid is not a sg citizen by default. Pity the kid, caught in the middle. Brudders please think of the hassle you will face and the kid's, so paper document is super importance.

3) SG guy & MY Gal: He's a grad, she's from RJC, NUS. She was in IT few yrs back before bubble bust. She did not apply, within less than 3 months of work, she got a letter offering her. This is due to (look at above, point 3) economic factor. IT was in then. Not now. IT have slide down to 5th or 6th priority.
*on the side: Indian programmer use to take advantage of this to be stepping stone to either US, CAnada, UK, Aust or other country on Singapore's PR offering.
*on the side: Currently top, needed in singapore (in no order but preference are those that are listed on the 1st cat...
1st cat: Life science, Bio-science, Pharmeceutical related.
2nd cat: Accountancy, IT, programmer.
Accountancy always there. the rest changes according to time and ecomonic requirement.

4) SG-guy & TH-gal: He's 'O', doing odd job with good heart, and she from kampung, no qualification. Have kid, of 3-5 yrs now. married few years back. needless to say... frequent visit to ICA and lots of Ping-Pong every year, I heard. for over a few years, always heard them saying, taking care of the situation. say 30-40% of your waken hours thinking and settling domestic affair. How can you be productive in work?
-I recommened jobs for him till use up my contact. All bosses claim, he can't
be 100% at work. I also pai seh. Feb-Apr this yr for tax, dun really understand english and fill up form. Called up by ICA(ex-SIA) for interview, fill up form, apply, etc and etc. Whaa.. heard already also headache. Sponsor wife to stay her by different means... sometimes wife force to be away from Singapore. SHe's a thai, so not like Malaysia, can drive, buy a bus ticket. Mental stress for him, for her, for his parents, for her parents, for his family members in singapore, sometimes his friend and his co-workers and boss.

5) MY-guy&SG-Gal: Guy is slightly well-to-do, that's why gal thought happy liao. But he's only dip holder. She a dip holder too. Both not even management level, not even bottom management. Complain complain complain... gal prefer singapore, wants him to settle here. Haha... yeah right. Always sees him drives his MY registered car ard singapore (that was 3-5 yrs back)... seldom sees them now. Heard he loose the car, they can't get HDB. He's not PR, working permit I think. Looks like a loving couple. But heard from friend and friends... they quarrel often, mental stress, paper works, documents, PR status, citizenship, kids born where, study where, $$$ etc.. still no kid, gal above 30 liao. He can't oversee his malaysia fortune (dad's own something there, not big time, but apparently enough for standard malaysia income level, economy, standard malaysian family to own cars, house etc. Well the exchange rate doesn't help him.
He got to prove and contribute, when he's in Singapore, for Singapore in Singapore. Not what his dad has done in malaysia, or what he had done in malaysia. He got to start clean sheet, in singapore and takes time to build over the years, let's see in the next few years.

6) MY-Guy&MY-gal (with Aust PR): He's Aust grad in Finance, also masters. She's Aust grad, CPA too. Both gotten their Australia PR easily, both late 20s. But family says, too far, culture difference, etc etc... both parents wanted to carried 'little devils'... so they decided to move to singapore.
Came here and Malaysia for 2 months. Previously applied and arrange for interviews. Got a series of interviews. They told me, he got 3-4 offers, she got offered from Big-4 (cos of her experience with them too) and others. He's salary alone is near 5 digit. She could jus kick back, but she's a smart lady too. Company willing to sponsor them. And big-4 have department handling top exec (ang mohs CEOs etc) on PR and working matters, and they dun mind arranging for them. Told them within less than 3 months, they'll definately got letter, offering PR to them. Sure enough, 6 weeks, both got letters.
They also did prepare their previous taxes, paper works, letters from previous supervisors, all complete.
-went on bought a condo under their name, company offered BMW, they got a 2nd car for traveling back to malaysia. Parents were able to apply for dependant pass. Wife expecting 2nd kid in 2 years.

-Contribution, contribution. Although the last example got the potential to contribute, becos they have higher potential contribution and their track record did showed, from aust working experience. So if you are sg gov, the risk is less, you gain more tax from the last couple. They are capable of earning and spending big bucks.
-Singapore is a cut throat for business and survival of top executive.
you have work experience, educational level, can survive, the gov is willing to give you a chance.
--------
Advise for brudders to have wife from Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam.
I saw a few uncle, and new viet wife (doesn't take a genius to figure out). Did tried on setting up store to serve Viet food.
Taste: homely viet food than other viet restaurant. Love it.
BUt they close down after a while, dunno why.
most singaporean willing to go for nice food... if they want to survive, they should try managing their store better, share resources. Provide themself with a 2nd income. Guy work for someone, family help out in food store.
Not saying this is the perfect, but could be done to get your ultimate goal, your wife's PR status.
example: Thai Ice coffee and Thai Ice tea is delicious. Thai kue kue (cake etc), thai curry, Viet Beef noodle, Viet drip coffee, BBQ sugar cane shrimp, Malaysia's Bak But Teh (not singapore's pepper soup), and other dishes...
Viet, thai and malaysia, geographically not far, taste bud still similiar.
We can accept mashed potatoes, pasta, terquila, kim chi, kabab, why not those.
-you probably need more than 20 items to make customers come back and try out others. If you have a viet wife, if you know other's have, try create a small viet, thai community for customer to have wide selection.
cant afford to be lazy in singapore.
Singaporean willing to pay S$5 for a bowl of noodle.
Good luck.
----------------------------
I contribute what I know. If you think it's good advise or positive input, please up my points for the next few days. Need some points.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dun scare me hor... i havent sworned in yet so still can back up... (kidding)

anyway, i belif dat i'm up to her standard lor... if not better

kam xia,
jimbo
Ok, let me put it in crude. I, myself, also have a couple of sg gal as gf before. Ok, that's the fun part. Here comes to bitter pill. When you are into the so-called stable stage, you'll see they have a very far vision. Like? Better accomodations (at least a 5 room HDB), own transportation, holiday plans every year, etc. They want you to stretch to the limits, EVERY MONTH. Yah, they will chip in, you might say. But in long runs, the guys will be the ones who lose out. Worse still, some even discuss divorce alimonies even before ROM. Sg gals are not stupid and they cover their backsides really well. I'm not trying to scare you, I have friends like that. I'm not condemning sg gals but in my personal views, most of them failed miserably in wife department. I do agree they are good lovers, fun to be with and playful in bed. But at the end of the day, I need someone who understands me and knows how to take good care of me.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, let me put it in crude. I, myself, also have a couple of sg gal as gf before. Ok, that's the fun part. Here comes to bitter pill. When you are into the so-called stable stage, you'll see they have a very far vision. Like? Better accomodations (at least a 5 room HDB), own transportation, holiday plans every year, etc. They want you to stretch to the limits, EVERY MONTH. Yah, they will chip in, you might say. But in long runs, the guys will be the ones who lose out. Worse still, some even discuss divorce alimonies even before ROM. Sg gals are not stupid and they cover their backsides really well. I'm not trying to scare you, I have friends like that. I'm not condemning sg gals but in my personal views, most of them failed miserably in wife department. I do agree they are good lovers, fun to be with and playful in bed. But at the end of the day, I need someone who understands me and knows how to take good care of me.
thanks for ur gentle reminder and i'm fully aware of the consequences. i know the risks involved but when love comes, i bet u can stop it. it's fate, perhaps. i agree that majority of sg women r rubbish (READ: car + money = fun + free bonks). I've been clubbing and seen it all... these women are nothing but thrash. anyway, it's just a game as far as i'm concerned.

back to our topic. i belif dat it's all depends on their family backgrounds and frens influence. yes, most of them r $$$ minded aka materialistic but i dun see any prob if she works hard for it. i've met few non-sg women who got the same attitude prob as majority of sillypore women. so, it's all luck or fate. so, wish me luck lor... hehe
Old 08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
back to our topic. i belif dat it's all depends on their family backgrounds and frens influence. yes, most of them r $$$ minded aka materialistic but i dun see any prob if she works hard for it. i've met few non-sg women who got the same attitude prob as majority of sillypore women. so, it's all luck or fate. so, wish me luck lor... hehe
Hmmm.........maybe you're right. But regarding about the attitudes and materialistic, I have to admit some foreign gals do have these thinkings too. But only after they lived in here for quite sometime, then they cultivate this kind of thinkings. Actually, if you want to compare the thinkings of the local gals and foreign gals are inversely proportionate.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Better accomodations (at least a 5 room HDB), own transportation, holiday plans every year, etc. They want you to stretch to the limits, EVERY MONTH. Yah, they will chip in, you might say. But in long runs, the guys will be the ones who lose out. Worse still, some even discuss divorce alimonies even before ROM. Sg gals are not stupid and they cover their backsides really well. I'm not trying to scare you, I have friends like that. I'm not condemning sg gals but in my personal views, most of them failed miserably in wife department. I do agree they are good lovers, fun to be with and playful in bed. But at the end of the day, I need someone who understands me and knows how to take good care of me.
Recommend me one lah. Write until so lengthy.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 08-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Recommend me one lah. Write until so lengthy.
u want msian women? i got plenty... just go to factory at Tuas

jimbo
Old 08-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro2004

Dear Brudders...
-------------
-------------
To summarize mine after digesting your post, Govt. never oppose it's citizens/PRs to marry foreigner. But pertaining to spouse's PR application, den it is at their mercy. If you are lucky, real lucky, *blink* your wife will get it after the first or second application. If they wanna "fool around" with your application, you cry mother cry father, kneel in front of MP also tah jalan.

Past experiences are always helpful to refer to. But not necessary it will apply to everyone.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1