The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 806 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Han Feizi

Very soon you see ah tiongs kena called up and standby for war, more prc ladies coming over here to make livings. Don't scare no lobang.
Old 24-10-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
From the news sound like working KTV.
Do illegal things in SG still dont know to stay low profile..

Drink too much and think she is the lady version of Wu Song . In the end instead of hitting tiger she cannot even hit the mince

serve her right
Anyway those brainless Ah Tiong will start to defend her saying there
is conspiracy against the Ah Tiong blah blah
Old 24-10-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Looks like ktv girl at people's park.
Maybe some bros was entertained by her before 😂
Old 24-10-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Also the company hire her also will get into trouble ?? One step mistake end up so many ppl die together
Old 24-10-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Also the company hire her also will get into trouble ?? One step mistake end up so many ppl die together
if she REALLY works there den company bo dai ji
but if phantom company den the taokay tua kee liao
Old 24-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 1
Fabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
From ACRA, KDL ELEMENTS PTE. LTD. primarily operates in the sector of Cabarets, night clubs, discotheques, dance clubs and karaoke lounges.

Maybe still can say she work night shift admin, lol
Old 24-10-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Please share my comment on wechat channels. Especially the Wu Song part. We must use Chinese history to poke fun at PRCs
just post this online

她以为自己是女武松。武松喝了三碗酒老虎都能打了她却忘了自己不是。打虎不成反成了过街老鼠
Old 24-10-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40943 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Quote:
The company always earned more then the fine to apply for WP ... tats how till now still so many PRC MLs n FLs staying for months / years
Old 24-10-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-argue-3868146

English version
Old 24-10-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
The company always earned more then the fine to apply for WP ... tats how till now still so many PRC MLs n FLs staying for months / years
So actually means we pay the fine for them
Govt fine them more, they charge us more
Old 24-10-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
many ah tiong is using this topic to promote their channels in the hope of gaining more supporters. So by saying something inflammatory, it triggers the nationalistic emotions of the PRCs. You can get more followers as this is an on-going story. Say something, get noticed.

Even when one channel owner said the Chinese Embassy has come out to say PRCs must respect local laws, the Ah Tiongs are still blasting any view they don't like. Including their own Embassy. We will end up attracting the right type of Ah Tiongs who want to follow laws. This Xiao Xian Nu is doing free advertising for our country.
Openly known for PRC DY / YT ... post anything in support of China so call 爱国 will attract high viewership n comment ... 充量
Old 24-10-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
From the news sound like working KTV.
Do illegal things in SG still dont know to stay low profile..
Hostess is a humble word
By butterflying tips from KTVs can she afford to stay in high landed apartment ?
心知肚明
Old 24-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hostess is a humble word
By butterflying tips from KTVs can she afford to stay in high landed apartment ?
心知肚明
ya lor . Tips alone will not able to afford such bhigh end apartment . Really golden pussy
Old 24-10-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

If she had not been so greedy ask 5K for compensation she will not sent to hospital and end up in this stage
Old 24-10-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hostess is a humble word
心知肚明
Yes! Other than the tips, they still have carrot head Mr. Robert sugar daddy or BF who pay for the rental and daily expenses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1