The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
AnwarAlsoBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Woohooo! I guess it's Cowgirl time!
Based on your experience? hehe
Old 19-01-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
practice alot with Eric
Wrong, Eric and Janice only have normal and boring sex life. Not even bj although now Janice always bj our cb gog......lol
Old 19-01-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
practice alot with Eric
Nope... plain vanilla de... she not the adverntutrous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoi View Post
Pull her out of the car and strip her naked?
Was tempted, but no... she didn't, at least not yet... there were cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Girls can be self taught, or undergo some other men's training. As long as they are keen learners and take instruction from the old drivers, 老司机,most of them will become very good in sex, it's a natural instinct for most women anyway.
If Janice didn't meet you, and she's faithful to her hubby only, she will remain as a boring decent Janice.
Just like any woman who never has orgasm will not know what she misses, or no one makes her squirt, she will never what it is like to squirt and think it's a myth.
Girls take more initiative to learn and try, guys tend to go by trial and error. Like me, trying my luck, pushing slowly until Janice gives in. Not as good as girls trying to understand and then learn and put into action and improve. Guys... lol.

I think sex depends on partners also, both of them being Christians (I assume Eric was also a virgin) they had nobody to guide, and explore or try exciting stuff. Probably too shy and too pious/devout to try anything new until I came along and gave her that thrill.

Probably that's why she likes me that much because there are new things to try each time.

Quote:
Not this time... not this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnwarAlsoBoleh View Post
Based on your experience? hehe
Don't play play experts giving guidance ok!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Wrong, Eric and Janice only have normal and boring sex life. Not even bj although now Janice always bj our cb gog......lol
Knn!!! Quietly quietly add in a 'cb gog' think I no see!?

Ya... she says it's pretty plain, kiss... go in.. finish. Nothing more. She sometimes also feel inadequate, but religion wise and being what they are, they don't dare to broach the subject, so stalemate lor.

I guess I'm her outlet now.
Old 19-01-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Tomorrow anybody not working?

Can gog take a break and don't post tomorrow?

This update a bit emo...

-------------------------------------------

gog: You are very naughty today, what's into you?

J(anice): Somebody doesn't like it?

gog: Of course!!!! NOT!

Janice gave e a very wry smile as she used her other hand to cup my balls and one hand to stroke me. What the fuck have I done to her!?! This isn't her !! Is this Lindi?

gog: Why... you... this?

J: I want your sperm.

I think I fainted for 10mins hearing her say that. She WANTS WHAT!? (Insert Minions 'Whaaaat' pic here).

gog: We're outdoors, you realised?

J: I can't wait already, we've already done it in church and it's outdoors what...

gog: Then you shall have it. Suck it.

Seeing her head bob up and down on my cock, wah lao eh, bros, if this isn't heaven I don't know what is. As luck would have it... a patrol car came by and stopped infront of us, fuck! Janice got up and tidied herself. I quickly pulled out my shirt to cover my exposed erection. Shit la...
Old 19-01-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up, thanks for all the reads ….

Not only you’re a good at writing skills, you all don’t disappear like some other writers here who disappeared soliciting for good comments before appear to write again … haha 😂

Wishing you great health for the upcoming CNY so that you can continue to write and entertain everyone … haha

Once again thank you …
Old 19-01-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Tomorrow anybody not working?

Can gog take a break and don't post tomorrow?

This update a bit emo...

-------------------------------------------

gog: You are very naughty today, what's into you?

J(anice): Somebody doesn't like it?

gog: Of course!!!! NOT!

Janice gave e a very wry smile as she used her other hand to cup my balls and one hand to stroke me. What the fuck have I done to her!?! This isn't her !! Is this Lindi?

gog: Why... you... this?

J: I want your sperm.

I think I fainted for 10mins hearing her say that. She WANTS WHAT!? (Insert Minions 'Whaaaat' pic here).

gog: We're outdoors, you realised?

J: I can't wait already, we've already done it in church and it's outdoors what...

gog: Then you shall have it. Suck it.

Seeing her head bob up and down on my cock, wah lao eh, bros, if this isn't heaven I don't know what is. As luck would have it... a patrol car came by and stopped infront of us, fuck! Janice got up and tidied herself. I quickly pulled out my shirt to cover my exposed erection. Shit la...
wah kkj straight shrink
Old 19-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS gog has unlocked Janice's inner her
Old 19-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Juliex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
She's very hiong now!
Old 19-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
hydrosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawasakiBikes View Post
Really good update
Very nice indeed
Old 20-01-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Seems like it
Old 20-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Keep it up, thanks for all the reads ….

Not only you’re a good at writing skills, you all don’t disappear like some other writers here who disappeared soliciting for good comments before appear to write again … haha ��

Wishing you great health for the upcoming CNY so that you can continue to write and entertain everyone … haha

Once again thank you …
I don't know about others, but I try my best to finish this memorable part of my life, whilst I got blasted by some via points and thanks from others, I think it doesn't matter ba.

I'm no saint, but still this is part of my life story and since I started it, I thought I'll jus see it through. I'm sure there are some who didn't comment, and some have stopped because they enjoy reading more than 'cb gog'. :O lol.

I seriously still miss Janice but it's a pain for her to be with me again.

Happy New Year bro, all the best to you and your family, and fuck life, may the new year be kinder to us all

Quote:
wah kkj straight shrink
How not to, that kind of scenario, and you know you are going to get it, it's like waiting for death sentence you know?

Happy New Year bro, may the new year bring joy and peace for you and your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Sounds scary... like a 2nd personality that we both never knew she had in her? LOL

Happy New Year bro, may the new year bring joy and peace for you and your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliex View Post
She's very hiong now!
This is not the worst, she is way way way bad, very bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrosex View Post
Very nice indeed
Yes, Janice is very nice... very... NICE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
Seems like it
Coming up! No need to guess liao!

Old 20-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Instalment for the day, sorry got tied up clearing my desk, cleaning and preparing for the super LWE, don't even know if I can get a slot later to wash my car, if not get up extra early tomorrow instead.

-----------------------------------------------

2 officers tapped on my window and I lowered my driver side.

P(olis) O(fficer): Sir, are you okay?

gog: Yes sir, we are just chatting and relaxing. My wife needed some fresh air.

PO: You cannot stop here sir, double yellow line, ya?

He said that as he pointed his fingers down on the ground.

gog: Sorry sir, my wife feeling unwell so I stopped before she puked, I suspect she might be pregnant.

PO: Hmm

The PO eyed me waist down, I think he also not stupid, it's obvious what we're doing. Now is whether he wants to arrest us or not for public nuisance and indecent exposure. My heart was beating fast because I don't want Janice to be implicated if Eric had to go police station or what to bail her out etc etc etc....

PO: Well, okay, move along, bring her to a doctor if need be, you shouldn't stop by the road and obstruct traffic.

gog: Thank you sir, we'll move right along.

Janice giggled and laughed a bit as I said that. She waved a 'sorry' to the officer and I engaged D before driving off. You don't get lucky every day, don't push it.

I drove on and went into Marina Square carpark, turning near towards the hotel side - I know by the walls furthest away there's a single lot blocked by the pillar.

Head in, I went into the lot. You folks know how hard it is to drive with an erection? My trousers aren't tight but it's still not comfortable, especially with Janice next to me, giggling and looking at me from republic ave to carpark.

J: Why are we stopped here?

Bitch, you KNOW why I'm here, she's really naughty... VERY naughty.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro gog, your experience meeting the police not as epic as my friend's. He's with the SPF, once his colleague and him were patrolling near some HDB void deck past mid night, saw a man sat there, as they walked over, then realised there's a lady heads down, giving him a BBBJ. My friend purposely made some noise to alert them. You can imagine how that man's face turned pale when he saw its police. Anyway, they didn't arrest the couple, just asked them don't do that again in public. Can imagine that man's balls and dick must have shrunk at the same time. Lol.
Old 20-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Gong xi fatt chai gog....wish more stories soon after the leave.....
Old 20-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro gog, your experience meeting the police not as epic as my friend's. He's with the SPF, once his colleague and him were patrolling near some HDB void deck past mid night, saw a man sat there, as they walked over, then realised there's a lady heads down, giving him a BBBJ. My friend purposely made some noise to alert them. You can imagine how that man's face turned pale when he saw its police. Anyway, they didn't arrest the couple, just asked them don't do that again in public. Can imagine that man's balls and dick must have shrunk at the same time. Lol.
Knn you indirectly suan me issit!!!! LOL!

Yeah, I a bit shrink and also yet want Janice to finish what she started, but so many things running in my head when I saw the patrol car stop. Drive off also cannot, don't drive also die.

Wah lao sibeh steam lor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Gong xi fatt chai gog....wish more stories soon after the leave.....
Gong Hey Fatt Choy bro!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1