The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman6666 View Post
xue er has real boobs but unfortunately is a time watcher
in and out of the room within 20 mins sharp. she will watch the clock/watch to ensure this

bbbj is good but short
no frenching and no licking of her pussy too (well, at least i wasn't offered)
if try to lick her nipples she also will try to siam

if u dont mind a quickie with a young milf and dun mind just lying back to let her finish off you in 20 minutes sharp (inclusive of washing and changing) then she is worth a fuck i guess

if u are looking for service, i will say forget it. u are better off trying her neighbours
for the same price i can get better service from another cat 50 wl
Have to say i dun really agree. I did not see her looking at any watch/clock and more tellingly, i had a bit of a "malfunction" during the session (didi decided not to cooperate) and i told her to forget the fj as i already enjoyed her bbbj a lot. But she said no, she won't give up. Managed to "repair" the malfunction and in the end finished in missionary.

Anyway i always say its the quality and not the quantity dat counts.
Old 27-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good for you ang76. I tried her 3 times over the last 12 months but it did not get better for me. Anyway, it's her life and maybe she prefers to have and select her set of customers.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Later, went to H7..Saw Carol of R11 sitting..

FR on Carol..

Look: 6.5/10

Body:6.4/10

BJ: 6.8/10 (I prefer BBBJ)

AR: 7/10

FJ: 7/10

RTF: yes.. I like her AR style , hopefully she treat me better when I RTF.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiya View Post
still remember the last time when I was in PT was during my army days and 1 screw was $20 back during the earily 80s. Guess I got too used to GL and couldn"t do it in PT anymore
my first time in PT, think in 92? first time paid for sex... this MILF smile at me, and said $20, that time i still in sch, i think ITE, so i on loh... still remember her name, Ki-yo-ko (don't know the spelling)... quite SOP, cat bath my nipples while the hand tease my cock... the thing i cannot forget is the way she put the condom on my didi, i thot i getting BBBJ, then when i realise, the red rubber was already on my dick, think she put the cd in my month and slowly slip it on my little bro. first and only time that happen for me lei. lol!

anyway... take care hor bro fornicator, always love your reports on PT. thou i seldom bonk girls there (there's nothing like a hot shower after sex imho), i always drop by for a look now and then. =) All the best bro!

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 28-02-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
my first time in PT, think in 92? first time paid for sex... this MILF smile at me, and said $20, that time i still in sch, i think ITE, so i on loh... still remember her name, Ki-yo-ko (don't know the spelling)... quite SOP, cat bath my nipples while the hand tease my cock... the thing i cannot forget is the way she put the condom on my didi, i thot i getting BBBJ, then when i realise, the red rubber was already on my dick, think she put the cd in my month and slowly slip it on my little bro. first and only time that happen for me lei. lol!

anyway... take care hor bro fornicator, always love your reports on PT. thou i seldom bonk girls there (there's nothing like a hot shower after sex imho), i always drop by for a look now and then. =) All the best bro!
Thank you Bro, good to know my efforts are appreciated.

As for me, I was a sampler too. Bonked once only in GL (fish tank/aquarium) and in KS. I always go PT, much more convenient IMHO.

Ups you BTW.

Cheers.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

To Bros Kalv and fatguy:

Thank you for the ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

A good week ahead to all Bros!

Cheers.
Old 28-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

So violet really left Petain? I'll really miss her as she's my virgin bonk at Petain and i always felt she was 1 of the best for me....sadly didnt RTF her in the recent months due to the influx of new gals....
Old 28-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR 4 h2r16
Went 2day with no target in mind...just any ang pai wil do...1st go h24...alamak got 2 pple in frt of r33...enter h22...c another 2-3 in frt of r19,20,21...enter 14 many not ard...enter 12 my fav not ard...enter h10...r11 not ard...left with not much choice so i thought h2r2 again lah...once enter h2...WAH...so many pple slow down their pace n look into R16!!!sibeh heng all just c c look look n when i reach r16...MAI TU LIAOZ...

Look:9/10(again is my type)
Body:9/10(slim but not 4 (.Y.) lover)
Catbath:7/10(ok oni quite sop)
Bbbj:11/10(long deepthroat with lots of saliva sound,soft moan,head 'polishing' n nice ball lickin/suckin)with CFM look!!!in 3 positions!!!
Ar:5/10(not gd)
Fj:9/10(missionary with lots of moans,doggie)
Gfe:8/10
Overall:8/10(1 of the best i ever tried in pertain)
Rtf:yes
She looks damn sexy...abit look lik a taiwan actress but i dun knw her name...
As 4 frenchin n 69 i tnk dun hav but not sure is it oni me...But i damn lik her look n her 香水味...feels lik singing dis nice hokkien song 2 her...
Old 28-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
FR 4 h2r16
Went 2day with no target in mind...just any ang pai wil do...1st go h24...alamak got 2 pple in frt of r33...enter h22...c another 2-3 in frt of r19,20,21...enter 14 many not ard...enter 12 my fav not ard...enter h10...r11 not ard...left with not much choice so i thought h2r2 again lah...once enter h2...WAH...so many pple slow down their pace n look into R16!!!sibeh heng all just c c look look n when i reach r16...MAI TU LIAOZ...

Look:9/10(again is my type)
Body:9/10(slim but not 4 (.Y.) lover)
Catbath:7/10(ok oni quite sop)
Bbbj:11/10(long deepthroat with lots of saliva sound,soft moan,head 'polishing' n nice ball lickin/suckin)with CFM look!!!in 3 positions!!!
Ar:5/10(not gd)
Fj:9/10(missionary with lots of moans,doggie)
Gfe:8/10
Overall:8/10(1 of the best i ever tried in pertain)
Rtf:yes
She looks damn sexy...abit look lik a taiwan actress but i dun knw her name...
As 4 frenchin n 69 i tnk dun hav but not sure is it oni me...But i damn lik her look n her 香水味...feels lik singing dis nice hokkien song 2 her...
Bro, you just had Michelle! Indeed, BBBJ is her selling point + her pointed pinkish nipples!

Nice FR Bro!

Cheers.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Today brother itchy so decided to go petain for a release....

Reached there 2pm..WAH PIANG!!! So many people!!!Maciam weekend! I think today is pay day, that's why so many brothers come today...
Wanted to try Vivi, but she not in...in the end saw H7R11 Carol door opened, so decided to take her.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10 C-cupped ( • )( • )
BBBJ: 8/10 (she wanted to give me cim, but I cannot..)
Catlick: 6/10
AR: didn't try becos I got piles
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: yes...but later
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 28-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
Coolman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many choice to choose. Which is better?
Old 28-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, you just had Michelle! Indeed, BBBJ is her selling point + her pointed pinkish nipples!

Nice FR Bro!

Cheers.
Oh izit???i seldom c her FR oni knw her name appear alot of x so just go c power bo...yes her bbbj no number 01 also got number 02 placing in pertain...sibeh song sia!!!
Old 28-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

1 more tng 2 add-on...knn when doggie her, me put both hands on her waist n i tilt my head abit...guess wat i saw???she actuali use 1 hand 2 squeezzzzze 1 of her (.Y.)!!!!c liao damn shoik plus her lik 'REAL' moaning i surrender in mayb 5-10min!!!reali worth going...
Yah bro fornicator king...she got nice(。Y 。)pinkish type...also got smoooth skin with well shaven pussy hair....wah dan eh tnk back abit buey tahan again...
Old 01-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Dear all, Those who know Violet,
i'm very very sure violet is there.. i jus did her on january, ask her when go pertain work she say next week.. then the news about her being bared in pertain out...

last year i did her 2 days in a roll at ocean cos cheap ma when she is on her 1month leave.. do her once in singapore can do her twice there.. i mention in pertain tread but tio some brothers cut point. poor me..

bro jacky if u still remember i have say that before.

please go try her. she's really good jus tat no AR and the BBBJ is short, the rest is still the same.. but price is RM65
Old 01-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Hawkee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
i'm very very sure violet is there.. i jus did her on january, ask her when go pertain work she say next week.. then the news about her being bared in pertain out...

last year i did her 2 days in a roll at ocean cos cheap ma when she is on her 1month leave.. do her once in singapore can do her twice there.. i mention in pertain tread but tio some brothers cut point. poor me..

please go try her. she's really good jus tat no AR and the BBBJ is short, the rest is still the same.. but price is RM65
RM65? it's less than S$30.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Ex Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post

You are a much braver man then me, brother Baogege, yes! I remembered our PMs so on. Ocean hotel is not my home ground, somehow i think over there the WLs are pulling fast 1s.

There are i think, few allright WLs, don't recalled which rooms, u have to go thru all Ocean hotel 3rd floor threads etc. FYI, this Sat is the 1 day of lunar Feb, usual i think Pat will not operate her biz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1