The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 14-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dsquaredwood2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Hey bros etsys n makulit, i think there's a little bit of miscommunication. Please allow me to clarify.

Bro Makulit pm-ed me to share his knowledge n contacts after reading my pityful plight in manila. He isn't trying to sell for any agency, it's just different terms used. It's like the certain lady bro etsys you recommended me because she's your trusted contact. I was happy with what I got. So in bro makulit's own way, he term these girls as ob gals. He also have a few trusted contacts he was trying to share with me, and I will try them out the next time I go back to manila.

actually, both of you mean well, especially to stupid newbie in manila like me, I'm grateful for the help from bros like you all
Old 14-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Makulit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsquaredwood2 View Post
Hey bros etsys n makulit, i think there's a little bit of miscommunication. Please allow me to clarify.

Bro Makulit pm-ed me to share his knowledge n contacts after reading my pityful plight in manila. He isn't trying to sell for any agency, it's just different terms used. It's like the certain lady bro etsys you recommended me because she's your trusted contact. I was happy with what I got. So in bro makulit's own way, he term these girls as ob gals. He also have a few trusted contacts he was trying to share with me, and I will try them out the next time I go back to manila.

actually, both of you mean well, especially to stupid newbie in manila like me, I'm grateful for the help from bros like you all
No worries things had cleared up... No matter na...
Old 14-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsquaredwood2 View Post
Hey bros etsys n makulit, i think there's a little bit of miscommunication. Please allow me to clarify
>
No worries, as said, its cleared up already

Cool.
Old 14-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dsquaredwood2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok cool. Hope we all can have beers someday.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
rtyk87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. Quick question. How does time base service work. E.g. 4000 for 2hrs. What services does it include? And how many times?
Old 16-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtyk87 View Post
Hi all. Quick question. How does time base service work. E.g. 4000 for 2hrs. What services does it include? And how many times?
I am not a fan of time based work

And those who did switch to time base, after arriving, stick to the SOP, 1 or 2 rounds, but 2 hours maybe 1.5 hour to 2.5 hour, as things are all in Filipino time.

Rarely have girls declined BBBJ, though a few refused to kiss (because they have BF ) and otherwise, most of it is GFE. I am also not fan of the mechanical girls - those doing Step A, Step B, Step C or so ..

And likewise, if you ask somebody to come by 9, expect the person to reach you by 9.30, 10.00 or 10.30 or later.

Traffic is a real killer in Manila, unless the person is within walking distance, a short distance as 2 KM can take from 10 minutes to 1 hour.

You just get used to all the delays after a while.
Old 16-12-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I am not a fan of time based work

And those who did switch to time base, after arriving, stick to the SOP, 1 or 2 rounds, but 2 hours maybe 1.5 hour to 2.5 hour, as things are all in Filipino time.

Rarely have girls declined BBBJ, though a few refused to kiss (because they have BF ) and otherwise, most of it is GFE. I am also not fan of the mechanical girls - those doing Step A, Step B, Step C or so ..

And likewise, if you ask somebody to come by 9, expect the person to reach you by 9.30, 10.00 or 10.30 or later.

Traffic is a real killer in Manila, unless the person is within walking distance, a short distance as 2 KM can take from 10 minutes to 1 hour.

You just get used to all the delays after a while.
Yeah... Agreed with etsys with the timing arrange, this is PHILIPPINES style! They can tell u on the way but still at home not shower yet! Abt the traffic here in Manila is really a Damn pissed off thingy best is to travel short distance via trike

Abt gals is all depend on the chemistry if she likes u, u can do what u paid for if she don't like u... U might have some restriction especially kissing, is like if is a old man or super ugly man ( sorry if I sound mean just stating the fact) u think she wanna kiss?
Old 16-12-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Yeah, traffic is the worst thing in Manila. My personal record was 3.5hours to travel a distance of 10km, from workplace to airport terminal 3. Those going to terminal 2 gets it worst then me due to the crazy traffic condition from terminal 3 to 2. Hopefully everything will improve when the new skyway is completed. Do factor in travel time of girls which u have booked, i ever waited for 2 hours in hotel for girl to arrive. Manila time is just like a rubber band, stretch and stretch.
Old 16-12-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makulit View Post
Abt gals is all depend on the chemistry if she likes u, u can do what u paid for if she don't like u... U might have some restriction especially kissing, is like if is a old man or super ugly man ( sorry if I sound mean just stating the fact) u think she wanna kiss?
One of the most comical thing that happened is, I was leaving hotel at 12 PM, and a girl promised to meet me at 9 AM. She turns up at 11.30, because ... she was trying to use public transport, and decided to dry run, as her next work place was near my hotel talk about wrong priorities - as I said, you get used to it after a while. I mean, waiting and waiting without blowing your top !!

PS, I know I am not fugly, but I am not Bradd Pitt also The girls who refuse to kiss admit because they are in relationship or married - you know pinays, some are weird, they will agree to fxxk but no bj or kissing, because that it is for the one they love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
Yeah, traffic is the worst thing in Manila. My personal record was 3.5hours to travel a distance of 10km, from workplace to airport terminal 3. Those going to terminal 2 gets it worst then me due to the crazy traffic condition from terminal 3 to 2. Hopefully everything will improve when the new skyway is completed. Do factor in travel time of girls which u have booked, i ever waited for 2 hours in hotel for girl to arrive. Manila time is just like a rubber band, stretch and stretch.
And it only gets bad at times- say after a sudden down pour or some procession and some church deciding to have their convention in the middle of EDSA and sometimes - just no reason !

I pity the people - spending 3 + hours to get to work and 3+ hours to go home - 1/3 of the day just on travel.

The skyway maybe a temporary solution - by the time they finish it, it would have become worse traffic.
Old 16-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
One of the most comical thing that happened is, I was leaving hotel at 12 PM, and a girl promised to meet me at 9 AM. She turns up at 11.30, because ... she was trying to use public transport, and decided to dry run, as her next work place was near my hotel talk about wrong priorities - as I said, you get used to it after a while. I mean, waiting and waiting without blowing your top !!

PS, I know I am not fugly, but I am not Bradd Pitt also The girls who refuse to kiss admit because they are in relationship or married - you know pinays, some are weird, they will agree to fxxk but no bj or kissing, because that it is for the one they love.

And it only gets bad at times- say after a sudden down pour or some procession and some church deciding to have their convention in the middle of EDSA and sometimes - just no reason !

I pity the people - spending 3 + hours to get to work and 3+ hours to go home - 1/3 of the day just on travel.

The skyway maybe a temporary solution - by the time they finish it, it would have become worse traffic.

No kiss I can understand but no bj I will kill ppl! Till now I never met no bj as for kissing normally my style I don't kiss them, another thing abt your time waiting.... Those that can get used to it of this kind of rubber band Philippines style normally is those old timer like Bro etsys n myself here, living here for years I know their drift
Old 16-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makulit View Post
No kiss I can understand but no bj I will kill ppl! Till now I never met no bj as for kissing normally my style I don't kiss them, another thing abt your time waiting.... Those that can get used to it of this kind of rubber band Philippines style normally is those old timer like Bro etsys n myself here, living here for years I know their drift
Agreed. Everytime i am in manila, the highlight is always the bj, sex and traffic jam. I must say pinoys are really really good in giving bj and doing cowgirl style. Must be due to their Spanish ancestors
Old 16-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
Agreed. Everytime i am in manila, the highlight is always the bj, sex and traffic jam. I must say pinoys are really really good in giving bj and doing cowgirl style. Must be due to their Spanish ancestors
Those young white flair skin Filipinas Mas Sarap Diba... One time I Wana ask abt Bros here... Do u guys have the same thought of mine? Do u agree 80% of the Filipinas has accepted Boobs? Like one hand cup full size
Old 18-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

touched down in manila on tues night. light rains on till the whole night due to the typhoon but luckily traffic from T1 to malate was bearable.

got my regular gal out from taguig on tues night itself although initially she was reluctant to come out due to persistent rains. she told me it started around 2 pm tues and non stop although wasnt heavy.

on thurs night, visited my fave joint, EA at Roxas , reached 10 pm n looked up mami Helen, at first thot wah, so quiet !

2 gals stood out for me, wendy and kara. tabled kara.

wah suddenly at around 11.30 pm, whole place flooded with people, 90 percent pinoys. must b all the male OFWs back in town for the christmas hols.

tabled kara out for the night !!

Damage :-

take out fee - 6K
2 ladies drink - 1.2K
mix fruits - 600
2 cokes for me - 200
mami tip - 500
cahsier and waiter tip - 200

left today and touched down 9 p.m.
Old 19-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
touched down in manila on tues night. light rains on till the whole night due to the typhoon but luckily traffic from T1 to malate was bearable.
My Adventure last month:

It may sound boring, but it is all I could do given the short stay in Manila.

Before Reaching Manila, I arranged with a known Massage girl, if she can bring a friend, and she agreed, and sent me the Facebook picture of her friend, who looked cute and slim and was supposedly 20 years old.

And when I was nearing Manila I get a sms that the 'friend' has periods, and if it is ok for me fxxk with blood. Yes, Pinays are naive and can say such things with no malice.

I said no, and asked her if she has a Plan B- and of course she had. And sent the facebook profile of the other friend.

So me looks and the face is amazingly cute, and while looking at the face, I overlooked something - none of the photos on the facebook has the full body picture.

So I reach Manila, after getting stuck in the regular traffic, and it was nearing 10 PM when I made it to the hotel, instead of the planned 4 PM.

The girl comes in, and I am like 'oh man .. '

Well, she wasn't chubby or fat, but fleshy (yes, a big difference )

Anyway, since I had agreed to the 3,000 for the two girls, I let them do what they want to do, and they did a good two + one job, and made me come twice. And as I always suspected, the fleshy girls work harder than the skinny ones, and both took turns in BBBJ without any hesitation.

Signed them out and while catching up on sleep, my other 'irregular' supplier messaged me, saying her 21 year old niece needs some money urgently, and it is 2,000.

Since it was just 2K I said ok, and aunty and niece came next day morning. And the niece had a skinny figure with very small boobs.

Well, she may be 21, but she knew how to give a good sloppy and wet BJ, and the 2K was well spent.

That's what happened to me.

As I said, since my time in Manila gets shortened some times, and sometimes the traffic eats up my little bit of time, no efforts to go to P Burgos or anywhere, even though I was within walking distance to P Burgos.

And now I become even wiser, if any girl is interested to bring her friend, I ask for full body photo

When I was coming back, I was wondering about the Bala problem, and decided to be street smart.

My steps to prevent any bala:

1) Don't carry bags with too many zips
2) Don't carry too many bags - for me 1 luggage and 1 hand carry and that's it
3) Don't crash the queue. If too many fellows rush in to the security screening area, let them go first, and take your time, so when you pass the detector, you can still have an eye on your bag

Especially 3, as the last news says a lot of guys rushing in to the security, including rushing porters and a passenger found bullets when she reached the scanner- I am sure one of the porters dropped it, as truly PH Style the loot always gets shared.

PS. Yellow5001, Google map says from my regular hotel to EA is 35 minutes, ok, maybe 1 hour. Should make a hop on my next trip I guess
Old 19-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
wah suddenly at around 11.30 pm, whole place flooded with people, 90 percent pinoys. must b all the male OFWs back in town for the christmas hols.

tabled kara out for the night !!

Damage :-

take out fee - 6K
2 ladies drink - 1.2K
mix fruits - 600
2 cokes for me - 200
mami tip - 500
cahsier and waiter tip - 200
This is the place ?

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1