The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverfade View Post
walao bro where got can ask such things. i dunno her that well yet that time. but hey at least i gotta touch her firm butt for a good 5 seconds. and i was standing so so damn close to her, looking at her shy face, taking in her feminine smell, esp from her hair.. just felt super lucky that day.
She no wear panty,where got shy.Instead daring
U should use yours hand to cover her cleanly shaven bush

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
devilrooster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have some experience on peeping when i was staying at my aunt house.
Everytime she bath i would go peep at it and her boobs is like C cup.. Finally 1 day she notice i peep at her but she didnt mention abt it so i just stop after that.

There is 1 occasion also which i saw my neighbour's mom having a shower and washing her panties and all i can see is her pussy.. oh man. bcos there is a big gap under the door so i just squat down and take a look its beautiful. :P
Old 04-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilrooster View Post
I have some experience on peeping when i was staying at my aunt house.
Everytime she bath i would go peep at it and her boobs is like C cup.. Finally 1 day she notice i peep at her but she didnt mention abt it so i just stop after that.

There is 1 occasion also which i saw my neighbour's mom having a shower and washing her panties and all i can see is her pussy.. oh man. bcos there is a big gap under the door so i just squat down and take a look its beautiful. :P
I never had luck with a gap or hole
Old 05-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost every weekend kept seeing SIL breast in the morning. They slept braless at times can see elder SIL bush or younger SIL clean shaven pussy.

Just recently saw younger SIL having a quickie at the front door.

Damn!!! Can see but cannot touch or try. Don't play with fire...
Old 05-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

what will you guys do when you open a door and saw your cousin having sex with his wife in someone else room?

Something to share. My family had a new year gathering over the weekend on 1st jan at an uncle house, semi detached house. It was from noon till night. Hell at about 5pm me and my another cousin wanted to go up to the guest room to bring down guitar to play and when we open the door, saw my 30yo cousin having sex with his cute wife, doggie position though. Too bad they were wearing clothes on upper body, if not can see his cute wife's boobs. Wasted. They look quite shock when we open but about 3seconds later we close the door with a omg look on our face and walk off. After that they came down, din say anything much. The next time will see them during cny, confirm malu. Lol
Old 05-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
what will you guys do when you open a door and saw your cousin having sex with his wife in someone else room?

Something to share. My family had a new year gathering over the weekend on 1st jan at an uncle house, semi detached house. It was from noon till night. Hell at about 5pm me and my another cousin wanted to go up to the guest room to bring down guitar to play and when we open the door, saw my 30yo cousin having sex with his cute wife, doggie position though. Too bad they were wearing clothes on upper body, if not can see his cute wife's boobs. Wasted. They look quite shock when we open but about 3seconds later we close the door with a omg look on our face and walk off. After that they came down, din say anything much. The next time will see them during cny, confirm malu. Lol
If they never stop, and just continue the banging; you should unzip and take out your cock and start wanking. If they still no reaction nor stop, just approach them with your horny dick. Maybe u'll get to do more than just watch and wank. LOL
Old 05-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
If they never stop, and just continue the banging; you should unzip and take out your cock and start wanking. If they still no reaction nor stop, just approach them with your horny dick. Maybe u'll get to do more than just watch and wank. LOL
Hahas whoa. I wouldn't want to do that man. All my relatives are just downstairs and they go up and down the stairs quite often, think they damn suay, forgot to lock. They're trying for kids though. Lol
Old 04-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1412 / Power: 18
gohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_ View Post
lolzzz if my answer is yes i wear loose bra everyone will ask where i usually hang out and hunt for me right heeeheee nah my bra are all in the correct size heehee only different is full cup or half cup
Sis Some,

Where can we have the honour to see ur C cup......
Old 13-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
yongcif deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, anything to share on this?

I have always look forward to new posts on this thread.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never see my friend naked while doing but can see their action under blanket!! When we were in a chalet and my couple friend started doing thinking we were all asleep Haha.
Old 19-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
takingchances deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a couple massage with a friend (whom I had wanted to make her a fb). It was a Thai massage. One of the last massage techniques was swinging the body. The massage ladies swing our bodies to face each other at the same time. Saw her hard nipples staring right at me! Shiok feeling.
Old 21-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by takingchances View Post
Had a couple massage with a friend (whom I had wanted to make her a fb). It was a Thai massage. One of the last massage techniques was swinging the body. The massage ladies swing our bodies to face each other at the same time. Saw her hard nipples staring right at me! Shiok feeling.
Your 2IC never react?
Old 22-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
takingchances deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of course.. and it looks she reacted because the nipples do look hard. And she was smiling :-) I realise couple massages always provide a good opportunity to get a free view. The massage therapists always seem to assume the girl would not mind.
Old 22-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
calvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i saw some pics on the malays thread in pics and links and i remember saw some of them were acutally my ex collegues nude photos...these minahs are so kinky...
Old 22-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvintan123 View Post
i saw some pics on the malays thread in pics and links and i remember saw some of them were acutally my ex collegues nude photos...these minahs are so kinky...
same! one of my ex-colleague alws give half ball in her office clothes. she's a thai btw, and have a son born out of wedlock, her dressing is alws those ready for clubbing type. and guess what, found her naked photos in malay girls thread! too bad, can't hold her for ransom, i have left the company!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takingchances View Post
Of course.. and it looks she reacted because the nipples do look hard. And she was smiling :-) I realise couple massages always provide a good opportunity to get a free view. The massage therapists always seem to assume the girl would not mind.
it is bcos they wouldnt expect non-couple to go for couple massage mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1