The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 03-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
SororityClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Hahaha.. when I have a plan.. I wanna see it thru.. the plan is
1) Amicell
2) Mikalya
3) kitty
That's me for September.
If you think your chances of winning the lottery is high...LOL.

Else Aurelia is just as good, perhaps even better to some...
Old 03-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Hahaha.. when I have a plan.. I wanna see it thru.. the plan is
1) Amicell
2) Mikalya
3) kitty
That's me for September.
Lol good luck n hope u get them n provide fr
Old 03-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Oh just saw Bro Havana provided a positive FR on Aurelia!
Ok. Have to rework the plan!
Old 03-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Ya try her should be a better bet n I can tell u she will be better in terms of body shape
Old 03-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
SororityClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha.. Aurelia is a hidden shining star... But pretty hard to book her too.

Goodluck!
Old 03-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26066 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have not tried Amicell though I would love to, so cant comment on the comparison... Aurelia is good for GND looks... if that's ur thing...
Old 03-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
i have not tried Amicell though I would love to, so cant comment on the comparison... Aurelia is good for GND looks... if that's ur thing...
Amicell kinda retired Liao so Aurelia will be The Best Bet. Though hard to book but chances still there . Can always text her for pre bookings
Old 03-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26066 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Amicell kinda retired Liao so Aurelia will be The Best Bet. Though hard to book but chances still there . Can always text her for pre bookings
oic that's shame... will keep a lookout for her then...
Old 03-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, there are many types of members in SBF. Some love to collect phone numbers without trying up the FL. Baotohk the clown has been running around all over SBF sections to collect details of HC/GL/FL gals via hearsay and then make comments on the gals without trying up himself just to show that he is a seasoned player and knows a lot, and to gain credibility when exchanging intel with other members. Only he himself knows why on earth he wanna do that. This is probably his only hobby in life. LOL!
Oh max priest your the man ranting your mouth at me only behind a computer screen come rant your mouth in my face smart ass
Old 03-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
As I mentioned before, and I say again, I don't label you as the most stupid samster for nothing ... Too bad that your stupidity has again betrayed you. Gotcha! LMAO!

You are fantasizing all these while per your below comment. You have nothing solid to bombard, and all you could is to act like an idiotic clown!

BTW, my sincere advise to you - for your own sake, don't troll and comment things about FL/HC/GL whores whom you have not tried ... if you can't afford to patronize FL, suggest you keep your damn mouth shut as no one would say you are a mute. In fact you make yourself look better that way. You are making a mockery of yourself for umpteem occasions. No one would believe your words here. LOL!

I will continue to attack you if you misbehave again in SBF. Now, watch your front, Mr Clown.
Don't get too upset after being exposed . Chasing after me in the forum doesn't do you any good.

You need to learn to let go and be a better person. Trying to live off a whore by demanding by payment for writing fake FR won't sustain you in the long run.

You are already identified by OKT in geylang and everyone's knows the cheap shot you are trying to do. Unlike you, I prefer to remain anonymous and there's no need for me to prove anything . I don't need the WL to know who I am because I don't need them to know nor do I needn't to collect payment from them.

For good sake, will you change the way you write. It's getting stale. And maybe change the template off your FR. At least let the WL feels they are getting their money worth
Old 03-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sure, you are speaking the "bullshit" truth!
I know you are a good dog. No need to bark at all my replies especially those not directed at you
Old 03-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlenexo View Post
Absolutely up this ^ Have a good weekend guys! 😉
You really should engage him. He can make you slim in his FR
Old 03-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Don't get too upset after being exposed . Chasing after me in the forum doesn't do you any good.

You need to learn to let go and be a better person. Trying to live off a whore by demanding by payment for writing fake FR won't sustain you in the long run.

You are already identified by OKT in geylang and everyone's knows the cheap shot you are trying to do. Unlike you, I prefer to remain anonymous and there's no need for me to prove anything . I don't need the WL to know who I am because I don't need them to know nor do I needn't to collect payment from them.

For good sake, will you change the way you write. It's getting stale. And maybe change the template off your FR. At least let the WL feels they are getting their money worth
Pussy means pussy la no need defend yourself behind the computer. Didn't know hiding behind a computer made u a tough guy. The best I think is to chop off your balls and feed it to dogs
Old 04-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

After bull shitting and trolling for non-stop for years here, we all know u are not only the most stupid member of this forum but also a big time sore loser. As mentioned, you have displayed your stupidity time and again in GL threads as well as here. Hence I did not wrongly accuse you.

BTW, unlike you, I don't need to chase after you like a doggy. I was tipped off by a good old buddy to attack you. I shall continue to attack you wherever you misbehave and wherever I have the time.

Lastly, just pray that u could earn more money in your next life so that you could fuck more whores. People will see thru your bull shit if your intel is based on hearsay. Bwahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-09-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
After bull shitting and trolling for non-stop for years here, we all know u are not only the most stupid member of this forum but also a big time sore loser. As mentioned, you have displayed your stupidity time and again in GL threads as well as here. Hence I did not wrongly accuse you.

BTW, unlike you, I don't need to chase after you like a doggy. I was tipped off by a good old buddy to attack you. I shall continue to attack you wherever you misbehave and wherever I have the time.

Lastly, just pray that u could earn more money in your next life so that you could fuck more whores. People will see thru your bull shit if your intel is based on hearsay. Bwahaha!
Now you admit you are a minion and was given instruction to chase after me....

I never said anything about intel unlike you who is Mr know it all. You are now repeating everything everyone said about you. Run out of vocabulary and conveniently use others statements on you and use it against others. No wonder Korean called you a "she"

I have nothing to gain here nor any hidden agenda . You can say anything you want and if it makes you feel good winning argument here, please continue

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1