The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

hi, I gg on a 1st time budget trip w a colleague to hatyai staying at New Garden Plaza Hotel. Appreciate if any bros can give some info on my enquires :

1. Any clean n gd traditional massage nearby?
2. Any gd farms for booking girls nearby?
3. Any makan places nearby for budget makan or/and those serving shark fin soup and abalone?

Thanks to all who adviced and replied me.
Old 18-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
the.wolfgang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Actually we just share with you our past experience as a guideline only....as every case got their version and scenerio.....there is many taikos here who have have latest update.....like King TMC, Prince Holymann.....Heavenly King Acidtest....and so forth like Shifu Kammou....Big Boss Mekongcat znd so many more.....!

I am over the hill already once in a blue moon cheongster...... !

thats very true..., by sharing our experince among bros here will actually make us more wiser and making better decision when cheong in Thailand ..., we will get up hand information and we know what to do and dont and with that we can actually enjoy the holidays there better ..., just my 1cent opinion

ฟ ดพำรืก น ทำ รห ฟ ดพำรืก ดนพำอำพ
thanks to all bros who have up me, please leave your name so that i can return back the favour..., happy Cheonging ya

Bros upz : playman, etct88, ah hia, piratebooty, td. king, pearl, holymannn, duty69
Old 18-01-2009, 11:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
hi, I gg on a 1st time budget trip w a colleague to hatyai staying at New Garden Plaza Hotel. Appreciate if any bros can give some info on my enquires :

Plenty around your area, in fact in your hotel also got....Recency Hotel opposite your hotel, besides your hotel....Grand Plaza!
Nearby..nope only FLs if there is any...should go to SKY or Chenivat Soi 2 and 3 area....!
3. Any makan places nearby for budget makan or/and those serving shark fin soup and abalone?
Budget makan .....? Shark fin soup and abalone how to be budget!!

Hope this guide helps....anyway my guide is a bit out dated but these places still exists so check them out and ud-date us.....ok!

http://sammythe.guru/3259009-post6043.html
Old 18-01-2009, 11:21 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Playman;3259009]INFO ( I steal this from somewhere and I find very informative to start with except that the pricing is a bit out so I change a bit here and there, hope it helps)

There is quite a lot on offer in Hatyai. Whether it is worth traveling all that way to experience it though, is another matter. There are better spots further North - Pattaya and Bangkok for example. ‘Book Lady’ and not ‘Bar Fine’ is the local expression for taking out a lady. It’s not uncommon for the Lady to stay with you for up to 24 hrs. You can select a gal before lunch time and keep her until the next morning. From sun down onwards (6pm) choice/numbers of girls reduce. Baht1500~2,500 depend on the age and quality, is average for one of these girls.

Go-Go Bars - Likewise, there is a few but they are not what you had in mind compare to the ones in Bangkok…no girls dancing on poles that is what I mean, I did not come across a single Go-Go Bar during my visit (the one with poles) Maybe someone can advise on this. They seem to prefer ‘sexy dancing’ on stage. Revues/Cabarets yes, .............. Go-Go ? , hence no Go-Go's.

As Hollywood is already closed sometimes ago coz of bombing..but just few steps away from lee garden plaza.. now can take the tuk-tuk to Paragon Disco at Hansa Plaza is the go right now, freelancers abound etc. Taxi drivers know it, 5/7 minutes from center of town.

FL- apparently there is a chance outside the Grand Plaza Hotel, in the evenings. Just look for positive eye contact : ) But the choice for the girls is from SYT to old hag…..hahahahahah! All depends on luck! All the leftovers….weekdays more chance!

KTV‘s/Hair Salons KTV = whore houses. Areas - 1. See Kim Yong Area/Hatyai Palace Hotel area. 711 Store best focal point (not Hatyai Palace). There are about two dozen places in this area, mostly in the side streets. Bt 1500-1800, top chicks 2500-3000Bt . Soi.3. has some good looking girls (subjective : ). They go with you or follow after, to your hotel room. Take ktv calling card just in case probs with girl. 2. Channivate (pron. jan-ni-wait) area : Daichi Hotel , nearby street c/r = Angel whorehouse 30/40 girls, can drink there, other smaller casas/lady houses in this area. Baht 1/1500. 3. Thongsao area ,ie, Vichai Snake Shop area. Bt2500 and up ? Did not personally check this area out. 4. Kiss Karaoke/Lounge , 2nd Flr Hatyai Garden Home Hotel , 7/8pm on' for better quality gals , apparently. BF (Barfine) Bt600 then ST1500 LT3000 (guide only) depends on the class, 1st class with BBBJ/BJ = 3900 baths inclusinve of bar-fine and 3200 bahts excluding bar-fine (nevertheless if the girl like you then it is inclusive of everything). Hearing good reports about the place , I am a regular myself until I was retired…..sigh!. Get to the Hotel , go upstairs to 2nd floor and start asking for Kiss Karaoke , apparently there are a bundle of good looking gals waiting for you at Kiss : )

Also in the Karaoke Central area (Area .1. above) and around the corner is:

Chinoise Karaoke: 41 Kimpradit Road, just before Grand Hotel. I arrived 8/9pm, too early. Arrive 12 m/n and see whats on offer. The small number I saw were good lookers , at a price no doubt : )

Grand Tower Hotel KTV (and Cocktail Lounge) : On the corner with Kimpradit Road and Sanehanusorn Street. 3rd Floor (uk) is "Your Place" Cocktail Lounge and Karaoke. About a dozen girls, some very pretty. YD (Your Drink) ... Kloster Beer was Baht 120 .

OK Karaoke KTV (formerly called 'Wonderful') at 203 Tammanoon Vithi Road (there’s that Road again) , opposite Chaoprya Turkish Massage Parlour (but not opposite Chao Prhya
No.4. Massage Parlour. That‘s much further on.) Best selection : 12n to say 4pm. You need a (20Baht ?) communal Songthaew or ( .... Baht ?) M'bike taxi to this place.
Girls - LT : Baht 1500/2000 ;
ST Baht 800/1000. Songthaew/M'bike taxi driver will try and get commission for taking you there. Quite a lot of girls to choose from. Worth a visit. Check it out !Sakura Hotel - has a Karaoke. Girls Bt2/2500 LT. Can be expensive if you get involved in 'garlands' at Bt2/500 each. Taxi drivers know Sakura.

PINK LADY COMPLEX - 24/12 Sanehanusorn St. Walking down this street from Phamanoonvithee St corner, on the right hand side you will come across a laneway (Soi Prasancha.4.) . There is an archway sign overhead "Pink Lady - Johnny Walker". Walk down this short laneway with vendors stalls on either side , right to the end and then straight up the steep steps and the Paradise of Hatyai’s nightspots - Pink Lady. Hatyai's one stop shop for sex. If you can’t get a naughty in this building , you should go back to your Hotel and get some sleep : ) . Having said that the Pink Soapy is no where compare to the STY of BKK……so don’t have high expectation!

The following delights are on offer : Garland Coffee Shop : Firstly , entering from Sanehanusorn Street , and at the top of the steps , as you enter , you will come across the Garland Coffee Shop with sixty or more girls there at any one time. Some very pretty. It’s a fun place where girls get up on stage and sing. Customers buy garlands for the girls they like. The girls get a commission for each garland purchased for them. One guy had five girls sitting with him. Last of the big spenders ? : ). Visiting these 'garland' places is normally not a cheap experience.

'Action Central' : Walking past the garland Coffee Shop on your right you will notice the wall of Fame/Shame straight ahead of you. Photo’s of ladies employed in Pink Lady. Some of them , no doubt have moved on since the photo’s were taken. Also you can’t miss noticing a big "No Aids Here" sign near the elevator. Either walk up one flight of stairs or hop into the elevator to the next floor, 2nd floor (uk). That is , second floor if you choose to ignore the fact that the first floor is actually elevated above street level , up the stairs. First floor (in uk) is the ground level. But first floor of this building happens to be elevated above ground level. I still call it (Coffee Shop) the first floor , cause it is the first floor of the building , don't know what is underneath the building stairway. Confused ? : ) .

Now up the stairs/elevator one level to Action Central (my expression only) , where you will find:

(a) Massage Parlour . 2nd flr uk. Fair sized Pond, lots of girls , some very pretty. Usual glum faces on some (lambs to the slaughter : ). Or is it cause they seeing 'ageing' Thomas ? : ) Cost - Baht 1200/1500/1800 categories. Open 11am - 11pm . To the right of the Pond is a trad. massage (no sex) parlour with girls in unsexy uniforms. Girls here are all smiles and ready to go. They are 'without sin' , in that they do not offer sex , and thus have a full beamy 'come in' smile on their dial. Baht 240 for no sex massage.

(b) 'Snake Bar'. On the same floor and directly opposite the Massage Pond and a little to the right is a long snake shaped two sided simple wooden bar about half a metre wide. On one side are girls , the other customers , almost touching nose to nose : ) If you like a girl you prop opposite to where she is sitting and buy her a drink and negotiate terms. 'Snake Bar' is the name I have given to it, not Pink Lady management.

(c) Lounge/Cabaret. On the same floor and to the left of the Snake Bar is the entrance to a Lounge where they have a live band and stage show/s of sorts. Customers lounge about chatting ladies whilst singers perform. At set times, 10.30pm for example, they have a strip show. Not totally nude, when I was there. Mature women with great legs but not necessarily great faces ...... showing signs of wear/age , just like me , only I do not have great legs : ) They call this Lounge : 'Relax Club'. Drinks not cheap , YD 165 .

After checking out this floor, you catch the elevator to the Sky Lounge. Sky Lounge - Press the last floor, and when you get out of the elevator walk up another flight to their tenth (?) floor and across the rooftop to the corner diagonally opposite and the Sky Lounge entrance. Titillation stage shows and ladies to sit with you at Baht 150 per hour plus drinks. Fridays and Saturdays , best nights. Short time in the vicinity of Baht 1500/1800. Long Time : Baht 3000. Better value can be had elsewhere in Pink Lady Complex or Hatyai Generally . If you can't find something in the entire complex your not in the mood for it : ) End of Pink Lady Complex . ( I think it have been closed for sometime already!)

Hence if u don’t want all that and feels like going for drinks and pick up some girls from disco u can just take tuk tuk and ask them depends your varieties..

If u like Disco music and sexy stage dancers ... Paragon Disco or Kiss Channel Disco..

If u r into R&B & Hip-Hop try to go to the ---> Ice-Bar & Star Bar!

Take this a guide only!
Old 18-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro Playman,

very comprehensive reports on Haadyai cheong scene .., good job

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 18-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hope this guide helps....anyway my guide is a bit out dated but these places still exists so check them out and ud-date us.....ok!

Plenty around your area, in fact in your hotel also got....Recency Hotel opposite your hotel, besides your hotel....Grand Plaza!
Nearby..nope only FLs if there is any...should go to SKY or Chenivat Soi 2 and 3 area....!
Budget makan .....? Shark fin soup and abalone how to be budget!!

http://sammythe.guru/3259009-post6043.html
Thanks bro, for ur help. The SKY or Chenivat Soi 2 and 3 area u mentioned...any gd recommended hotels ard there? Lee Garden Plaza is recommended by Grassland Tours but I dun mind changing if its nearer the farms.
No la, the shark fin soup and abalone mayb just makan once or twice but I checking out nice makan places for simple daily meals. All-in-all, thanks for the info
Old 19-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
The best way is to visit the SKY or Chenivate Soi 2 or 3 and book in the first nice hotel you like over there....!Hahahahah!

Everywhere is Hatyai have nice food....so don't worry about food!
Uncle Playman, U r right. how was ur trip?
Old 19-01-2009, 04:13 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Thanks bro, for ur help. The SKY or Chenivat Soi 2 and 3 area u mentioned...any gd recommended hotels ard there? Lee Garden Plaza is recommended by Grassland Tours but I dun mind changing if its nearer the farms. (Merlin Hotel.....would be very near)
No la, the shark fin soup and abalone mayb just makan once or twice but I checking out nice makan places for simple daily meals. All-in-all, thanks for the info
The best way is to visit the SKY or Chenivate Soi 2 or 3 and book in the first nice hotel you like over there....!Hahahahah!

Everywhere is Hatyai have nice food....so don't worry about food!
Old 19-01-2009, 05:41 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Uncle Playman, U r right. how was ur trip?
I trip is fine and great......just a short escapade kind of thing....!

A break in life is always good!
Old 19-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
the.wolfgang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I trip is fine and great......just a short escapade kind of thing....!

A break in life is always good!
are you back yet bro ?? hows the trip .., really miss it la

ฟ ดพำรืก น ทำ รห ฟ ดพำรืก ดนพำอำพ
thanks to all bros who have up me, please leave your name so that i can return back the favour..., happy Cheonging ya

Bros upz : playman, etct88, ah hia, piratebooty, td. king, pearl, holymannn, duty69
Old 19-01-2009, 03:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.wolfgang View Post
are you back yet bro ?? hows the trip .., really miss it la
yeap....I am back since Saturday it is a normal SOP stuff...eat shop, massage and sleep.....!

Many Thanks etct88 and especially Prince Holymann for showing me the farm scene.....and etct88 for all the transportation there.....many thanks once again!
Old 19-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeap....I am back since Saturday it is a normal SOP stuff...eat shop, massage and sleep.....!

Many Thanks etct88 and especially Prince Holymann for showing me the farm scene.....and etct88 for all the transportation there.....many thanks once again!
ha ha ha... invoice will be send to you soon......
Old 19-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 18
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Bros, what is the best way to get to phuket from Hatyai , planning it as a halfway stop before going to BKK. Thanks for the advice
Old 20-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha... invoice will be send to you soon......
This time round did he dirty ur car or back seat?
Old 20-01-2009, 08:51 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
This time round did he dirty ur car or back seat?
Didn't leh......I took the gal car back ..... only sit in his car when I am alone....Hahahahahah..if not got to repay one new seat.....chiam!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1