The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 11-06-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
ditxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
My friend m yusof contracted some std from g28 few months back.he seek treatment.
G28 doing raw with every walk in customer...
Did you create this account to spoil this House reputation?
Old 11-06-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11345 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

@ Ishaky, stop stirring shit & lie , G28 didn’t tell any one , u took revenge bcos you were being rejected . Your post will be removed by moderator soon , do know that if you continue to post untrue info using different clone trying to disrupt the garden & affect ppl business you will receive your retribution soon. God can see you . Frankly speaking if they have the choice they wouldn’t want to sell their body. They are just very unfortunate landed in such a tuff life situation . 同人不同命。
Learn to appreciate them while we still can play in this garden , do not post nonsense & hurt them anymore if we want to enjoy good service . Thank you
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 11-06-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
cueball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycueball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Yesterday g28 told me she did contract gential herpes and some other STDs last month..that why she was on mc and heavy antibiotics treatment around end of may..she is doing raw with every walk in customer mainly because she wants to pay off her debts in Vietnam as soon as possible.i did noticed g28 vaginal area still has some red blisters as she is still recovering from std infection..I noticed she indeed does raw with everyone including walk in Chinamen construction workers..she does not wear protection with every man .g28 does have a long history of sexually transmitted diseases infection .that is why every month she goes to dsc clinic for antibiotics treatment..I would avoid taking g28 from now as she has a long history of stds infection
Yesterday Ishaky told me he kena fcuk backside by Chinamen and Bangla Construction workers. His friend Yusof saw it and told all of us about it.

I asked Ishaky why he so young dumb and broke, he says, yes, because he is too broke to play so he need his ass fcuked hard. And he knows that this house does not do 'specials' so he himself offered his ass raw.

Now my friend Ishaky got STD and he goes to DSC for treatment, and also go to IMH for treatment. Cuz PTSD...

A 1 day old account trolling the house with fake news and citing rubbish. Take your STD and get out of here.. Zzzz.
Old 11-06-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Why are you writing BULLSHIT?? Did you gain by breaking her rice-bowl???
Her rice bowl will not be broken bocos God will bless her abundantly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditxx View Post
Did you create this account to spoil this House reputation?
Obviously it is ,
Upzz u guys 38 super pts for speaking out ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 11-06-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Wait for moderation period to finish..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-06-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball View Post
Yesterday Ishaky told me he kena fcuk backside by Chinamen and Bangla Construction workers. His friend Yusof saw it and told all of us about it.
I asked Ishaky why he so young dumb and broke, he says, yes, because he is too broke to play so he need his ass fcuked hard. And he knows that this house does not do 'specials' so he himself offered his ass raw.

Now my friend Ishaky got STD and he goes to DSC for treatment, and also go to IMH for treatment. Cuz PTSD...

A 2 day old account trolling the house with fake news and citing rubbish.
Take your STD and get out of here.. Zzzz.
Thanks for your construction story ..Upzz u before ….
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 11-06-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
cueball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycueball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Thanks for your construction story ..Upzz u before ….
Lol. i dunno how to upz. or how to zap ishaky. any advice?
Old 11-06-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball View Post
Lol. i dunno how to upz. or how to zap ishaky. any advice?
U can’t zap him as moderated (grey nicks) members cannot receive negative reputation & Plse don’t Upzz him for goodness sake …..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 12-06-2024, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Ishaky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
Last week G28 offered me “special” after my first visit to her, politely declined it thinking if she offers on first visit, she is into many high risk situations. I don’t know if she is on PrEP regimen or anything but this is a dangerous roulette game. If she does only with regulars, I’d still understand…

After turning down the “special”, her mood was bad, I didn’t thoroughly enjoy my session, I wouldn’t RTF her.
There are many customers who contracted STDs and diseases from g28..the reason most of them dare not to post here is because most are married men with families
Old 12-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 7
Leeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are many customers who contracted STDs and diseases from g28..the reason most of them dare not to post here is because most are married men with families
I can’t believe in this era, still got people think HIV, STD is end of life.

You are an adult, you can make choices, you have an option to use protection, what is stopping you from making a sound decision? Its not like the lady force things on you.

It’s like you go cycling, and when you fall, you blame the bicycle. Very immature way of doing things. What you need to do after you fall is not to blame the bicycle, but go to a nearby clinic and get your injury sorted out.

Damn man, may I ask how old are you?
Old 12-06-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Is it this 2 your clone ? You continue to stir shit ..u will not gain anything but rejection & your retribution will come in due time ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
I can’t believe in this era, still got people think HIV, STD is end of life.

You are an adult, you can make choices, you have an option to use protection, what is stopping you from making a sound decision? Its not like the lady force things on you.

It’s like you go cycling, and when you fall, you blame the bicycle. Very immature way of doing things. What you need to do after you fall is not to blame the bicycle, but go to a nearby clinic and get your injury sorted out.

Damn man, may I ask how old are you?
Precisely, thanks for speaking bro Upzz u before not able to Upzz
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 12-06-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Guys dun feed the troll..

Obviously ownself reply to ownself lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-06-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

This Ishaky and Xoaomingxiao account very sus. Both newly recreated accounts and already had points of 45 when they had 1 post. Now they are still in moderation. I suspected they are clones of the same master account with power of 25.

Quote:
@ Ishaky, stop stirring shit & lie , G28 didn’t tell any one , u took revenge bcos you were being rejected . Your post will be removed by moderator soon , do know that if you continue to post untrue info using different clone trying to disrupt the garden & affect ppl business you will receive your retribution soon. God can see you . Frankly speaking if they have the choice they wouldn’t want to sell their body. They are just very unfortunate landed in such a tuff life situation . 同人不同命。
Learn to appreciate them while we still can play in this garden , do not post nonsense & hurt them anymore if we want to enjoy good service . Thank you
Old 12-06-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pkyoching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Live updates from garden ..G5 fully booked by one tiko for 27 slots according to her …G28 on mc due to back ache …20 long q ..32 working ..g8 on sofa sitting ..5 Tikos waiting here including me ..
Wtf is 27 slots, i also like G5 lots, but i maximum also take 3 slot only. 27 slots is really cost time and money. Not that rich to fully book 27 slots.🥲
Old 12-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
ditxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Her rice bowl will not be broken bocos God will bless her abundantly

Obviously it is ,
Upzz u guys 38 super pts for speaking out ..
Thanks for the up! Sorry, not sure how the points system works and how to up. Psps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1