The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sweet n Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I ever ask AN and Sweet to Tarma but they turn me down...sob sob

Maybe you can try to ask Sweet to convince AN...should be very fun huh...

Too bad I dun hav the luck...ha ha
hey tks for the feebk bro...maybe next time i show either one of them afew photos of tat lucky fella in hebei being treated like an emperor wif his harem of mms in a swimming pool n c wat kinda of reaction i shall get...

btw did not know Apple so possessive of her regulars
Old 28-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sweet n Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
hey tks for the feebk bro...maybe next time i show either one of them afew photos of tat lucky fella in hebei being treated like an emperor wif his harem of mms in a swimming pool n c wat kinda of reaction i shall get...

Yup Bro.. It's true, Apple is possessive of her regulars.
Old 28-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good idea bro...make her understand where she stands lor...ha ha ha
Old 28-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Yup Bro.. It's true, Apple is possessive of her regulars.
When she F you upside down infront of OKT then showtime liao...ha ha ha

If not so close then she just squeeze your nipples or balls lah...wakaka

Beware she will punch you!!!
Old 28-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When she F you upside down infront of OKT then showtime liao...ha ha ha

If not so close then she just squeeze your nipples or balls lah...wakaka

Beware she will punch you!!!
Haha bro..

I'm not one of her regulars.. But one of my buddies is her regular.. ya lor.. He cannot get caught with another WL anywhere in GL
Old 28-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Sweet stands out to me becuz she provides natural passionate sex...also gets wet naturally n strikes me as a genuine mm...she aint pretty but still looks quite easy on the eyes wif a foxy sexy look...
Icic. 'Passionate sex' and 'naturally wet' sounds damn good. No wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
We were kissing/frenching non stop throughout the entire session. ( Me and Sweet).

Apple is from GuangXi, that's why she sounds like a MY gal. I like Sweet more as Sweet has a mid/high bridge nose. but body wise Apple is better with her B cup boobs.
Hahaha....okok i see why now
Old 28-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha bro..

I'm not one of her regulars.. But one of my buddies is her regular.. ya lor.. He cannot get caught with another WL anywhere in GL
Hahaha !! The operative words are " cannot get CAUGHT"
The secret : don't get caught or Fuji Apple will squeeze your nips
Old 28-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
If you are not so close with her...dun wori about her...ha ha
kekeke, I think she forget me already, next time I go 1606.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Hahaha....okok i see why now
recommended to try Sweet, friendly gal with good service and excellent gfe.

I'm a gfe guy, gals with high gfe, I will give high ratings.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 28-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
In his case.. Apple would punch him or worse.. Strangle him.. Hahaha.. Hasn't happened, may not happen.. Purely speculative..
Old 28-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I would advise Cai shan. But depends on your taste lah. Maybe you like more meaty type like lili?
Quote:
Yes Cai Shan got beautiful tits with pretty pussy...yummy!
Thanks for the recommendation. Caishan is my 'type'; fair, smooth, slender with good pair of knockers.

Saw her once and certainly looked arrogant man. Will be nice if can tame her

Think i better try out a 1 v 1 session with her to test water first
Old 01-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Caishan is my 'type'; fair, smooth, slender with good pair of knockers.

Saw her once and certainly looked arrogant man. Will be nice if can tame her

Think i better try out a 1 v 1 session with her to test water first
CS is a Must Try...
Old 01-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro..

Ask your friend go Peter Shop to call other gal...

Apple dun like that shop...ha ha
Old 01-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
She really pinch very hard till next day got blue black bruise on nipple lor...ha ha
Old 01-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
kekeke, I think she forget me already, next time I go 1606.

recommended to try Sweet, friendly gal with good service and excellent gfe.

I'm a gfe guy, gals with high gfe, I will give high ratings.
She will remember you even you only bonk her once...

But as long as you are not close with her is alright bro...ha ha
Old 01-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
In his case.. Apple would punch him or worse.. Strangle him.. Hahaha.. Hasn't happened, may not happen.. Purely speculative..
She will pull ears too...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1