The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
The svc oriented SYT Yoyo lor!

Hopefully the new batch can be a worthy replacement of all the legends of this shop. Now left less than a handful of trusted, proven and tested nia.
Never got the chance to try they both, hahah btw anyone tried tarma in this house or not ah?
Old 12-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This Wed got 2 wl throwing their cards at the sametime. Sad sad sad!
Alamak...my Mat YoYo wanna baleh cina kampong...

Better go sayang sayang her before Wed!
Old 12-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hopefully the new batch can be a worthy replacement of all the legends of this shop. Now left less than a handful of trusted, proven and tested nia.
Not much point le without these two wls... Lisa perhaps...
Old 12-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Not much point le without these two wls... Lisa perhaps...
To me, I think now onli MiMi can make me bery hard de! Last time I like MH, XM, Miko, mega boobs QiQi, LuLu,JoJo, SaSa, Coco, etc. Many ppl still like Lisa and Kimi but they are not my cup of tea terak lor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:

Wahaaa no suddenly only quietly she planned since the day yiling left she planning and wan to wait till now Becos of her medical appointment final one to see doc for her facial "lump" ops was successful which she told was successful... And assured by doc won't come back... So after med appointment she already said will work till some where in aug throws ... There is no one have baoed her or any medical condition that ends her career here earlier... Basic target of revenue earned she felt enug and plus her own body can't take competitive environment a hq and her biological clock is ticking ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 12-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Today is Jenny last day at work miss her so much !
Old 12-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
adult_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to rtf XF, but she is on code red. So decided to try Kimi.

Service wise, I think it's no where near XF. It's not that Kimi is no good, but I think XF is really good!!!

In terms of looks, one man's meat is another man's poison... Personally, I think XF looks better and more captivating... When she looks at you during BBBJ...

No fight... No fight... I think I am captivated by XF... Hahaha

Anyway, these are just my personal views.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by adult_77 View Post

Service wise, I think it's no where near XF. It's not that Kimi is no good, but I think XF is really good!!!

In terms of looks, one man's meat is another man's poison... Personally, I think XF looks better and more captivating... When she looks at you during BBBJ...

i second it bro cheers
Old 12-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
Today is Jenny last day at work miss her so much !
How you know she last day today?
Old 13-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Now in 1654a only Xiaofeng and Mimi can make it.

But a lot of other houses have girls more power than those in 1654a right now.

Very competitive. 1654a needs to get a strong crop of at least three Ang pais in terms of looks+service to fight back.

Else it might sink into irrelevance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adult_77 View Post

Old 13-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
NightRaven007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, quite sad case even yoyo is leaving... I guess really need angpais or else 1654a will be going down the slippery slope
Old 13-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
. Basic target of revenue earned she felt enug and plus her own body can't take competitive environment a hq and her biological clock is ticking ...
She quite easily contented hor? Biological clock is ticking? She is still young at 23 years old huh? I guess she wanna find a good man to get marry with and setup family hor?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 13-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She quite easily contented hor?(Yes)Biological clock is ticking? (yes) She is still young at 23 years old huh? (shld yes) I guess she wanna find a good man to get marry with and setup family hor? (no need guess yes)
My replies in ( ) to yr question marks above quote..... Now we pray for good harvests la... Maybe likes of pretty Chios one will come...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 14-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
My replies in ( ) to yr question marks above quote..... Now we pray for good harvests la... Maybe likes of pretty Chios one will come...
Yes, I will pray hard for 54A to bring us the gem of the find! I have given my personal spec to Uncle Hua and Menge. Not sure if they will listen to me as I onli a small fry customer in their eyes lor. Maybe big guy like u should give them a reminder de!

Old 14-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I will pray hard for 54A to bring us the gem of the find! I have given my personal spec to Uncle Hua and Menge. Not sure if they will listen to me as I onli a small fry customer in their eyes lor. Maybe big guy like u should give them a reminder de!
Bruddah I am big in size guy ... Not petite one wear shaded spec and tan looks... For the records, I dun tell okTs how to get what types of girls so let alone remind them... Is their business they running it... We as cheongsters can only pray not meddle in their business affairs! Tio boh??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1