The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-04-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Milk from LA88

milf type, big nipples which are nice to suck, soft big B, close to C tits.

figure is fantastic for her age and if u arouse her enough, she will get WET.

she is not afraid to ask u to service her once she is turned on.

speaks good english so communication no prob, french also ok.

BBBJ was ok, not commando style. but catbath was lacking

overall good if u are into milfs
Old 24-04-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
lookseelad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp - Wawa
24/4 1245am
Location central, nice room good ambience.

Photos taken from The Pimp's TG. Not sure why not posted here.

Looks: Rank top 3 prettiest lady I fucked. Really pretty that's all I can describe her looks. Nothing to nit pick.

Body: Have front, have back, plenty of ang kongs. Very well taken care of, her skin is silky smooth barring the ang kongs. Near hour glass.

Boobs: Can feel they are definitely man made but quite seasoned. She is very shy but still allow me to autoroam.

French: Sensual but being so shy time is needed to warm her up to the task. Overall not bad.

BBBJ: Can feel she is not very experienced even though hardworking, guidance is needed. Cant fault her for efforts.

FJ: Very very hardworking and she is helluva tight! Totally felt like deflowering the school flower. Pretty sexy body and that tightness cannot be faked. She is willing to change positions and be guided along. Efforts 10/10.

GFE: VERY VERY SHY, not the typical FL, really more like GF material. Soft spoken and giggled when i tried to converse with her in chinese. Someone mentioned she worked in Malaysian club scene before, not sure mentioned here or in the TG. I like this kind of GFE more than those typical fake playacting and drama.

If bros are looking for a typical submissive, obedient lady with good looks and hot body then Wawa is probably the best choice imho.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

** FR for Rebecca from Sex Amazon **
21/04 Pm Slot

Felt the urge for a quick release and contacted Bro KK.He was superb as usual,who readily accomodated me for a 1 shot slot instead due to a personal exigency.Arrived location and she greeted me wearing a black nightie,quite stunning with light makeup and SYT looks.She stands at 168cm,i did ask about her height,has Thai tan complexion,thin built with enhanced boobs that are firm to the touch,no visible tattoos and long legs to boot.Those legs were heavily utilised during our missionary action though..

After a quick shower went to the queen size bed and she started catbath slowly roaming and licking away till she reached my groin area.She then grabbed my dick and began licking my shaft in upwards motion.Upon reaching the tip of my dickhead she tops it off with multiple tongue swirl action.She seems to enjoy giving BBJ while looking up towards me with the occasional smile.She maintains eye contact throughout the thourough BBJ session and this teasing act of hers really turned me on.

Sensing i could not hold back from shooting if this goes on any longer,told her to stop and flipped her over to lie on her back instead.My turn to paint her.She giggled when i started licking her neck as i progressed to suck her already pointy nipples.Midway there was french kissing involved,surprisingly i couldnt feel any tinge of metal even though she was wearing braces.Those big jugs of her were then given the full attention of non stop suction.I devoured her pussy next and with continued tongue exploration deep into her vaginal opening,she began to squirm uncontrollably.She is already dripping wet as visible pussy juice has accumulated around her hole of entry.Could this be defined as the new SBF term to use ‘auto songkran’?
She capped me on in no time and i started banging her missionary furiously.She used her long legs to rest on my shoulder and with every deep thrust she was moaning away.Highlight for me was when i held her ankles and lifted her legs up high during missionary.Her expression of pleasured arousal was a sight that will forever be etched in my bonking memory.Really felt like banging a young and tall up and coming fashion model.

Switched to cowgirl and she rode me like a seasoned champ.Those moans of hers were to die for and soon after it was time to release.I got her off me and uncapped.She obliged when i asked her to finish me off with another BBJ.Moments later i signalled to her to ready herself for a cumshot.She offered her boobs and i sprayed my jizz all over,apologised as some unknowingly landed on her left cheek.She gestured with a smile and said
’It’s ok.u naughty.’Cleaned up,thanked her for a wonderful session and as i was rushing to leave,saw her vaping..Might RTF with BBJ plus vaping smoke vapour combo in mind.Fellow Bros who want to bonk a leggy SYT model lookalike,i give my two thumbs up.
Old 24-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

FR for Medina from Sex Amazon

This FR is a bit late due to business. I wanted a late night snack and found that Medina was close in Central area so I booked her. I had some trouble finding her room. But of a scare as well when two men started knocking on the door while we were naked in the room. I told her just ignore.

Medina has a lovely body shape, nice books, and a beautiful shaved pussy I live to eat. She was very happy with my pussy licking and hooked that she wanted to pay me for the service. We ended up having an oral season as she was so engrossed in having her pussy licked. She would suggest and moan through out and say, "So good. Just like that. Perfect. Oh do it again. Fuck me with your tongue. Ooh perfect. You luck me so good." Later she said she cum so many times she just felt crazy and begged me to RTF and eat her pussy again. She even joked again about hiring me for a weekend just to eat her juicy pussy. Will try to RTF to eat that delicious pussy after I fuck her friend Rebecca. Thanks again to SA for the quality girls!
Old 24-04-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Japan from Silk Stockings for the first time. 1 shot 45 mins.

Looks: She looks very attractive with a hint of exoticness. Not quite what I expected from the photos, but personally speaking I find her more attractive in person; I was definitely pleased with what I saw, and even started having regrets for not opting for the 2 shot package

Body: It was a very petite girl that greeted me at the door. She could possibly be smaller than 155 cm. From the front view a pair of big enhanced boobs that could fill both my hands, looks well done, although not the softest, didnt notice any scars. Skin tone I would say is closed to a fairskinned Malay. From the back, can see some tattoos and ass was decent. Figure seems well maintained with only a hint of tummy, or maybe developing abs - didnt bother me anyway and if I were to give her my personal rating i would still rate her figure an 8 out of 10

Attitude: lovely set of teeth, she has a bright cheerful smile throughout the session, and as customary for many thai girls, greeted me gracefully in Thai at the start. As befitting a lady from the land of smiles, polite and gentle demeanor and smiles the entire time contribute to positive vibes throughout the session. Showered with me at the start.

FJ: only tried her in Girl on Top, Lotus and Missionary as I wanted to enjoy her face and boobs. It was enjoyable watching a slim waisted big boobed, petite and attractive girl get on top of me with her big boobs in full view while i trace the contours of her body with my hands. Her looks of pleasure/pain contributed to the visual enjoyment.

BBBJ: Took the entire thing in all the way, sucked on the ballsacks. She devoted considerable time and effort to this, so props to her in this department.

RTF: she is definitely RTF material. Given that this is an expensive hobby, I will have to limit my expenditure. But if money is not an issue, you definitely cannot go wrong with Japan.
Old 24-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Flowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Tammy from Club Friday

Once again, thank you Bro CF for accepting my booking.

Location: East side, Bros who are looking for central location you will have to be prepared to travel a bit. There's a parking lot so Bros who drive don't need to worry.

Looks : 9/10
Beautiful facial features, no wonder the Bros are smitten by her.

Body: 8.5/10
Slim and tall, about 1.66m, some tummy fats, slightly perky butt

Boobs: 8/10
Enhanced

Kiss: 7/10
She scalded her mouth yesterday because of hot coffee, so just light kisses.

BJ: 7/10
Some tongue action with hand job, wasn't very long.

Pussy: 8/10
Unshaved, no smell, my tongue found it a little challenging to navigate.

FJ: 7/10
She rode me less than a min and was very tired. Switched to missionary for a bit, she was very tired so I just stopped and we chat a little.

Service: 6.5/10
No chemistry with her, can't be helped. And she was feeling very tired from yesterday as well. Not much gfe, can't blame her. Hope she gets more rest and feel better soon.

RTF: nope, would like to try other girls. Bros pls be nice to her.
Old 24-04-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
MurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Natty- Teeruklover99

1pm- 24/4/22

OKT: 10/10. always fast response

Looks: 9/10. quite similar to photos

Body: 8/10. slim and skinny. some tattoos on her back. average thai-tanned skin

Frenching: (im not a frencher, so cant rate this for u guys)

Boobs: 7.5/10 quite small boobs and natural

Pussy: 8/10. small bush down there and wet pussy

BBBJ: 8.5/10 have some skills in bj

FJ: 8/10. accomodating to my positions, tried doggy style and missionary

GFE: 10/10 very good GFE. her english is ok so no communication issue

DMG: $140

RTF: most likely

Overall experience: Promised Yuri ill support her sister Natty today. When she first greeted me, her expression was smiling and happy. Most of the time we were chatting about. Not just Q&A, she was taking initiative to start different topics of conversation as well. Her character is quite bubbly and fun. You can feel like u are talking with your gf at times. She seems quite caring and easy going with requests and even asked if i had a great time when i cum in the end. She should be heading back next week already so try to give her a try guys before a good gem is gone.

Anyway the towels are quite small but she gives you 1-2 depending how much you need. if you book around afternoon might get the normal bigger fresh towel as well

Anyway she agreed to my request to take photo for her to post FR.

Old 24-04-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ckboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday, went to try Natty
Natty- TRL99

Looks: 9/10 very close to photos

Body: 8/10. slim and skinny. some tattoos on her body, consider a bit fair

Frenching: did not try

Boobs: 7.5/10 quite small boobs and natural ( it was ok for me)

Pussy: 8/10. small bush, wet and tight pussy

BBBJ: 8/10 bj was still ok

FJ: 8/10. tried doggy style and missionary

GFE: 7/10, still can communicate in english. Svc quite SOP, probably due to lack chemistry tht is why I did not get much feeling.

RTF: Maybe lack of chemistry, might try others
Old 24-04-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4782 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Wow she seems even sweeter as she age. What a darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyMonkey View Post
Natty- TRL

Anyway she agreed to my request to take photo for her to post FR.

Old 24-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
rippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Peachy from TRL

Was hoping to book Fon twice in a row but timeslot still not available. too popular i guess. Bro SK recommended me try Peachy so i went along with it.

Pretty looking girl. Face is ok and acceptable, not much different from photos. Looks about 25-26+. Said hello when she saw me and lead me inside the room.

tight and shaved pussy. BBBJ quite good, not too fast nor too slow, especially with her licking skills. Her boobs can just the right size for her body. Shaved pussy is my type so it was cleanly shaved today as well.

Face: 8/10 quite pretty in my opinion
Boob: 8/10 little sag but done nicely
Body: 8/10 hot body with good curves and ass
Kiss: 8/10 Lots of pecks and some frenching
BBBJ: 8.5/10 might be the best service for her
FJ: 8/10 had to use KY, but tight pussy
GFE: 7/10 not chatty, not time watcher but need take initiative to open up a conversation (had to use google translate)
Old 24-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SevenSeven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR, advised by OKT SK to create an account:

Solid bonk Boss!

FR for Naty from TeeRukLover99:
Looks: 8/10
Body: A cup lovers, depends on personal
Bbbj: 7/10 suction is medium but once into action halfway become strong
FJ: 10/10 eager to please accommodate all position, best when doggy can help her arching back for feeling

Thanks boss for the acceptance even when i have no sbf nick.👍🏻😎
Old 24-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 8
kelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A simple fr for this beautiful lady from Thailand

Yuri (TeeRukLover)

Look-8/10 she look slim and small build 1.6m.

Boobs-8/10 hard and solid and fit well

BBBJ-8/10 good suck strength and deep throat

FJ-8/10 can feel tight and deep penetration.I do her missionary position till cum.

Overall-7/10 a nice fuck

Boobs lover, own time own target carry on.

She leaving soon. You regret if you miss it.
Old 24-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=873976

Irin from Love Affair

Look: 7/10 similar to photos, but older, less make up etc
Body: 7/10 meaty, nice to hug, not fat
Boobs: 8/10 large C, quite perky, feels natural
French: 9/10 not bad, doesn't really initiate, but will respond readily
BBBJ: 9/10 very good, deep throat and gentle
FJ: 8/10 maybe a bit tired? mentioned she slept at 5am and woke at 7am, so i did most of the work. patient even when i took long time for 2nd shot

good attitude, polite, chatty, friendly
Old 24-04-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 17
johnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cindy sweetthai

Looks: very seductive, cute and sexy type
Personality: Unabashed and Very nice to chat with. Real and straightforward.
Breasts: small B
Body Figure: slim, petite, trim and slight tan type, perky butt, smooth skin with no tattoo
Catbath: very good and patient type include ear licking
BBBJ: slow and steady with deep throat, she has a cock sucking lips and can feel she is a cock lover too.
FJ: very good and any position you want
Moan: very good and very real with stereo surround.
Attitude: hardworking and friendly
RTF: definately worth

Please take good care of her. She leaving soon. Book her fast.
Old 24-04-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Victoralpha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Champagne
Mansion

Location is nearby mrt.
Okt .. 12 /10 nice and friendly and accomodating.

Once enter.. you will be greeted by a super friendly above average english speaking gem.
Chatty friendly and overall she is just super accomodating.

Showered me and cleaned up standard sop but with alot of love. A back massage in the shower you dont get that alot. 10 points for that.

Ok lets begin she said..
Started with kissing me all over and catbath me... ok she is good i told my self

After which a nice bbbj and ball sucking which made me wanna cum but then again i bull not so easy.

S1. she was on top riding me while i pressed her natural ok size boobs.. not for big boob lovers. I am a big boob lover but i didnt mind her boob size. Its not big .

I took over and rode her hard unleashing my juice after a while..

Than rest we chat chat..

S2. She wanted me to be on top.. i licked her everywhere. Shiok.. she felt tickled but she liked it. Than i went in same style with both legs in the air as she held my bum down hard..
After while i changed to doggy rode her for a while till i finished my catridge.

GFe 9
Fj 9
Bjjj 9

Overall

She is a gem. I will RTF for her. I think i should be emotionless but this girl making me come back.

Overall experience 10
I never had such a chatty fun personality in such a long time.

Thanks OKT for arranging her. I felt refreshed after session and didnt want to leave. Haha.

The only downside is the room is too small
And the towel is too small.
Haha bring your own towel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1