The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
what's the name of this girl?
That's Bomie from SexAmazon
Old 27-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Woke up this morning to see lots of new ladies on the market.
What caught my eye was the photo of Bell’s ass on the counter top.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...9#post21248389

Fast hand fast leg, book an early slot.
God damn! Jackpot man. She greeted me in her black see through nighties with her E cup tits in my face. Her small undies was making me hard and I knew it will be fun to fuck her.

Looks: 9/10 (my type, young and nubile)
Body: 11/10 (no joke, young tight bod with a curvaceous bottom)
BBBJ: 8/10 (not bad, lots of slurping action)
Painting: yes
French: a little, when she’s high it was all out

The session was just short of amazing. Once she stripped after showering together, I spared no time sucking her tits like a hungry baby. Rubbed her pussy and she was starting to wet. She started to go down on me, sucking my dick and giving me that sexy CFM look. Could not take it, decided to flip her over for some servicing. We went on for some minutes and she said she wanted to fuxk. God damn. Pull her to the edge, rammed her slowly and her moans were soft and pained. Almost came but held on, asked her to flip and damn! I was greeted by some fleshy ass. This was hard to contain, stopped a few times as I was going to shoot.

Asked her to flip and I carried her. Her moans and her sexy looks made me give up in a couple of mins carrying her.

Her GFe was a little short as I spoke little Thai and she spoke kindergarten English.

Overall, cannot miss. Will definitely RTF.
OKT a bit slow to respond but was clear in his directions.
Old 27-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling lucky today , going to check out Natty later
From Sweet thai
Old 27-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of

FR For Noey TRL

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=873370

Quick FR for Noey. The photos posted of her are accurate.
Extremely cheerful and fun personality.
Bro who like big natural boobie, she's the rite choice!
I want to thank bro SK for arranging this session for me. We were having lots of fun and nice time together. I felt really entertained.
When I enter the room, she playfully pulled me in and was already smiling brightly.

- Gives good Frenching
- Hight GFE and extremely entertaining
- Tight trimmed Pussy, She asked me to fuck her harder
- she have a great ass, We switch to dogie and I banged her really harder till I cum out
- a few tattoo at leg and back

I enjoyed to the extent what I really expected and this girl is amazing.

Take good care of her.
Old 27-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any brothers tried Ms Aum from LoveAffair?
It state " u can do whatever u want"
Old 27-04-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
lolz7115 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolz7115 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Focus from Mansion

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim body, good handful of boobs to “massage” and play.)
BJ: (Did not go for BJ. Too busy attacking her boobs.)
FJ: 9/10 (Solid rider and willing to accommodate diff patterns, no rush and good moaning.)
GF: 9.5/10 (Lots of hugging, kissing and touching.)

Overall: Very friendly, lots of “playing”during rest time, super strong gf feeling, no rush.

P.S. Above are just my personal opinions.
Old 27-04-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JismOnYourFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etacs1979 View Post
Hi bro,

Having tried Lotus yesterday.

Looks: 8/10. Lotus has cute big eyes close to the photos
Body: 9/10. She has an amazing young body, she is slim and has smooth skin.
Boobs: 10/10. It is a man-made C or D cup but it is nice to touch and suck especially the nipple.
Bbbj:9/10. She did very well and almost made me cum even though she has braces.
FJ: 10/10. Can do a few positions, IMPT = She is wet and tight.
GFE: 8/10. Feels like gf and cuddling with you, but the downside is the language.

Overall, she is good, worth trying bro....
Don't miss out on this opportunity.
thanks bro. sorry I missed this msg
Old 27-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all
Natty from Sweet Thai.

I had a session with her yesterday.

Natty was in her mid 20s and she was sophistically beautiful , semi fair complexion and elegant. She look slimmer and more attractive in person than the photos. The natural tits remains undeniably big.

I shall go straight to the action....

After shower, we dried ourselves , we did a 69 and I tongued fuck her as I hear her moan in pleasure . She returned the favour with a massage and blow me until hard on and capped me with her soft hand, did a missionary and squeezed her natural tits . I turn her and started dogging her, she was quick to circularly move her butt to the momentum. I banged her hard , she was moaning as I fumbled her titis. Turned her and pushed her to the wall and lifted one of her leg and go for a deep penetration, the feeling was heavenly. I made my way to the bed and spoon her till we climaxed together .

We laid by the bed together with lots of hugs and fondering. Told me she is from Issan and works between Bangkok and Pattaya, complexion is rather fair for a Issan girl. Used to have a Farang boyfriend but now prefers SG Chinese boys ya. So bros can go try your luck ya.

Bros that feel banging tall girls like me have great satisfaction can try her .

Remember the golden rule, treat her with respect and your session will be fulfilling and enjoyable.

Go experience her , don’t waste time liao

Sign off
Adam
Old 27-04-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Momo fr LF,

$160 for this gal is a steal... she looks better than the pic in IMHO...

She can easily passed off as slim syt... in the same cat as Heidi or Naty....

I had a sudden nostalgic feeling when I doggie her.... I think think.... oh... it was Heidi... oh man I missed Heidi.... but almost $100 cheaper.... what a steal...

Last edited by funboi; 27-04-2022 at 05:02 PM.
Old 27-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

FR For DaDa from Lover'sFortress

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - bros should know where, book a slot youll know where, but the room is standard, so its ok

Looks - 7/10 Quite good looking and petite

Boobs - 8/10 very nice to grab and lick

Body - Slim, smooth.

Kissing - Very gentle and slow, need to slowly build up

Catbath - pretty good, knows what shes doing

Pussy - gets wet quite easily if you know what you're doing

Shower - Shower area is pretty small, but can fit 2 inside with enough space for some light action

BBBJ - pretty good, quite hardworking, 2nd round was harder for me to get hard, but she continued anyway

Fuckjob - good, hardworking girl, will ask if you ok and all

GFE - pretty good, felt more like a fwb than GF

Overall a good session.

As other Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.
Old 27-04-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0987 View Post
*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Bomie
ID 挂网编号 : -
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7.5 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 27
Body 身材 : Curvy
Boobs 胸部 : Natural
Kissing 接吻 : 9/ 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 7.5/ 10
Massage 按摩 : 7/10 soft, she auto massage without having to ve asked, no complains

Overall Experience 整体 : 8 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Maybe, i dont really rtf

Remarks (if any) 评语 : very shy girl with loads of smile. Gfe is good, tease her a bit, she will be shy and hide in my embrace. She is very gentle which i like. Keep smelling and kiss my neck because she say smell good. Slow and slurpy kind of bbbj, could be a bit longer. One hand cannot hold her natural headlight. Piak piak from behind damn nice because of her meaty ass (which i like). Sensitive to kissed on neck. She will accommodate to all the positions.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....������

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 26 april 2022
Nice..... Can she speak or understand English?
Is she chubby curvy or slim curvy?

Last edited by yumihisoka; 27-04-2022 at 03:51 PM.
Old 27-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 6
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Yuri from Teeruklover:

Surprised to see this stable is back after 3 years. Think my last FL visit was 3 2019 when covid about to start. Lucky bro SK still saved my contact, else hard to verify to make a booking.

OKT: Very prompt reply always and friendly. Checked if any ladies available around CBD/Town area and he recommended me Yuri.

face-wise slight difference from photos, but still acceptable range. Boobs size same as photos though. seems quite shy at first meeting but slowly open-up during session. Booked a 45 mins session and cum within 20 mins. she didnt ask me to leave but gave me a massage and chat with me until end of session. told me heading back this week already.

Look - Good looking girl - discount about 10-15% depends on which pic you are looking at but still pretty and very de bonkable good fuck face.
Body - Skin is normal thai-tan. quite a few tattoos on arm and back. back is those thai scripture tattoos
Boob - soft enhanced D or E tits which love to get sucked and caressed. Will get high while I suck and squeeze. she tends to close her eyes when u play with her nipples, like feeling shy.
Frenching - Nice frenching, especially during FJ she will pull me down to french.
BBBJ - Hardworking but technique not bad keep going i can feel like going to cum many times but have to control my bullet
FJ - Naturally wet and didnt use KY. Condom abit thick though. only doing missionary and i cum in 10-15 mins.
GFE - Not bad english still can communicate. Have gf/fb feel. especially she didnt chase me out when finish session and ask if i wanted a massage.
Overall - Good girl with excellent service lar! But i rarely return back same lady. So wait u bro SK recommend me another good one next time ah! Here is the FR u ask me to post. Pls give discount next time too haha
Old 27-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JoJo (Lover's Fortress)

Looks: 9.5/10
SYT of age 27, got the SG lian look especially with makeup on. She have the standard Thai-tanned but I love it.

Body: 9/10
slim and barely any excess fats, petite, can carry around, if she wear a party dress can be mistaken as SPG, she have tattoos scattered here and there so if you don't like tattoos that look else where. She also said she give birth before but upon close inspection, I don't see any tell-tale signs of pregnancy

Boobs: 8.5/10
Big C, Small D, Man-made but very nice to grab and play with. I still prefer natural but I won't complain.

Pussy: 8.5/10
trimmed and no weird smell. Very tight and low mileage, don't be surprised by the queefing cause really tight for me so it forces the air out

BBBJ: 10/10
super hard worker, can DT with no hands but not slurping wet type. She okay with CIM but depend on chemistry. Cause she hate getting it in hair, eyes or face (got makeup hard to remove n put on again)

FJ: 9/10
She is very green in this line, can't do cowgirl (grind,squat pumping, kneel pumping) for long, max is 5min to 8min for kneel pumping. Grind and squat pumping didn't try cause she will have sore thighs.

GFE: 10/10
can speak some english and 100% able to feel that love of a GF.

Storytime:
Feeling horny at 8am, so I text Bro LF but stated saying booking starts at 9amon SBF. Bro LF replied me at 8.37am (kudos to Bro LF going the extra mile)

Wah fast hand fast leg ask for DaDa or JoJo. DaDa only available in the mid noon so I went with JoJo.

Made my way down to the location given on time, and Bro LF texted super clear instructions, which is super helpful and make the process so easy.

Follow instructions and went up to the room.

JoJo open the door and greeted me in her white translucent nightgown and black lingerie. TBH what greeted me first were her headlights.

Went in and she was quite shy. Asked if I wanna shower and I said "shower together", she kindly obliged.

Shower was pretty SOP, but she is very gentle and thorough, keep checking if water is too hot or too cold but I couldn't hear a word and was just staring at her ass and perky butt, after shower quickly wipe down and get on the bed.

With the room lights on, finally can see her face upclose. Super chio. Her makeup is the E-girl type with highlight on the tip of the nose and cheekbones. Super turn on. Much like Hannahowo uWu makeup.

She started cat bathing and HJ to get it all started.... then I keep hearing a "click click" sound.... turns out she have tongue piercing.... quickly ask her to BBBJ.

OMFG, can feel the tip of the piercing during BBBJ, its a very unique sensation. Requested for CIM but was rejected but its due to her hearing stories of friends getting an eye infection when she got eye-shot

So after the BBBJ we move on to cowgirl kneel pumping, she really put in effort to satisfy. After a good 6min or so, we switched to missionary, I placed a pillow under her hip to get a deeper thrust, with each penatration there is a tight rim feeling around the head, its was full on slow sensual deep pumping and I could feel her contraction with a sudden warm feeling, she got the big O. After full 8mins of pumping I spend my 1st shot.

Went to shower together, then rest on bed and chatted, GFE gao gao especially with the hannahowo uWu makeup and eye contact.

Soon time for 2nd round, went out full chionging with all type and variations of doggy style, closed legs, open legs, standing, pattern gao gao. JoJo very willing to experiment, just that need to guide her. Totally lost track of time with the sex-priment, left like 17min for my 2nd shot. So ended back with the good old missionary. This time we got rougher and give her the Big O again (can feel a ring pressure and sudden warmth) before I spend my 2nd shot.

Due to time constraints, we quickly showered up and part ways.

RTF: As im writing this FR, my hunger for JoJo is extremely strong but she said her friend MoMo is here too so I am tempted to try as well. Thanks Lover's Fortress and Bro LF for the session.
Old 27-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Nice..... Can she speak or understand English?
Is she chubby curvy or slim curvy?
She cant really understand english so i just use google translate. Chubby curvy kind
Old 27-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0987 View Post
She cant really understand english so i just use google translate. Chubby curvy kind
aite. thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1