The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

[QUOTE=holymannn;3819959]Was in hatyai last sat, discover this Pink Resort. Only 300baht for 3hrs. it has a carpark slot infront of every room with curtain to let you park your car without anyone know you are in there. Inside the room, mirror is everywhere, and the bed is huge and round in shape. Room is very spacious too and you can do many difficult stunt there. hahaha... the toilet also quite clean and with bathub somemore. Once you enter the room, you will feel the urge of aogang liao.... :P

Hi, Bro
Is this Pink Resort same as the Pink Lady hotel cos the interior looks rather similar
if Not, roughly where is it located???
near lee gardens plaza or sim kim yong there??

Many Thanks
Old 11-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
..With such a bed, I can conduct a "360-degree appraisal" leh.
What 360 degree appraisal? Better work on your 90 degree standoff, and stage performance 5555. Or maybe extend to below bed too

Room setup looks familiar to Pink Lady (as other bro randil also asked).
Old 11-06-2009, 02:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
What 360 degree appraisal? Better work on your 90 degree standoff, and stage performance 5555. Or maybe extend to below bed too

Room setup looks familiar to Pink Lady (as other bro randil also asked).
By the way, only the location of Pink Hotel is a problem (for those who doesn't want to be seen) as the room is for 450-550 bahts per day only leh!
Old 11-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

unless u going with family members
otherwise we all know in our hearts y guys go there???
shopping only meh

Pink Hotel is considered VFM, reasonable price,with entertainment right at its doorstep
hope the Pink Resort is something similar
Old 11-06-2009, 04:09 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Hello bro... I just check on google map. The street name is ratyindi 7/1. The main road name is thammanun withi. Please do a search on google map with word 'ratyindi 7/1'. The arrow will show on a big white patch building. It's pink resort..... Not near to lee garden... Near to chapaya 4. Hope this help
Old 11-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Nope I was sober when I am there......there lots of SYT....whether uni dunno....whether they are chicken...dunno....they certainly don' look like one....but they are young too young for me....as young as 17-18...years max!

That time is is almost 11.30 pm thai time and they start coming....on a Saturday!
Okok.. i mark down Sugar Beat as temple must go..

Go sugar Beat
Look for sugar
Then Become Beast

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 12-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Hello bro... I just check on google map. The street name is ratyindi 7/1. The main road name is thammanun withi. Please do a search on google map with word 'ratyindi 7/1'. The arrow will show on a big white patch building. It's pink resort..... Not near to lee garden... Near to chapaya 4. Hope this help
Thanks......
going hatyai end of this month,
can try out this pink resort
Old 15-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nighteyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks you all for answering my questions earlier.

I have a few more questions.

a) How do i get to Dannok from Hadyai? Is there a minivan? And if there is, where should i take it?

b) If i want to buy a voucher to stay in a Hadyai hotel from a tour agency, how do i tell the minivan driver where to stop? I should be reaching Hadyai 7pm+...not sure if the tour agency still open...

Thanks in advance
Old 17-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyes View Post
a) How do i get to Dannok from Hadyai? Is there a minivan? And if there is, where should i take it?
You can either take the vans from Pasar (market) or from the bus interchange...... 55 baht each way.
Do take note to go to Danok take the one that says Hatyai-Border...... some blurfucks take the one that says Hatyai-Sadao and end up getting lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyes View Post
how do i tell the minivan driver where to stop?
They will stop anywhere inside Hatyai...... just tell the counter the name of the tour agency or landmark when you pay and they will instruct the driver.

Actually you dun need to stay in Hatyai if you just want to cheong stay in Danok can oredi
Old 17-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need Advise,
can any bro advise me, understand that new season hotel's room have internet service, any other hotel near the area and also about the 850 baht /night also can serve internet in room ?
thanks!
Old 18-06-2009, 04:59 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by run001 View Post
Need Advise,
can any bro advise me, understand that new season hotel's room have internet service, any other hotel near the area and also about the 850 baht /night also can serve internet in room ?
thanks!
The one before new Season.....Mayflower Hotel!
Old 20-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 19
pinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to behold

im at mayflower, just arrived today.
can say hatyai really lost its bloom already
gonna check out SKY tml and see how the place has become
hopefully still got some hope left. lol.
Old 20-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklingerie View Post
im at mayflower, just arrived today.
can say hatyai really lost its bloom already
gonna check out SKY tml and see how the place has become
hopefully still got some hope left. lol.

Pls check on Kiss Lounge/Bar and update hor..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-06-2009, 03:31 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Pls check on Kiss Lounge/Bar and update hor..
Good advice as I was there last month qty not bad but they are more on the matured side....!
Old 21-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Good advice as I was there last month qty not bad but they are more on the matured side....!
Bro, you're spot on, that's why when I go hatyai I don't bother to visit Kiss Lounge anymore, Kabuki Club is better (sometime you can get SYTs there).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1