The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 17-05-2024, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleovirgo View Post
Has anyone tried the new white/gold hair Thai gilf wearing fishnets?
Time to hopefully find this new siambu

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-05-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleovirgo View Post
Has anyone tried the new white/gold hair Thai gilf wearing fishnets?
More exp than most of L4, she used to work around boat quay area some years ago. Very chatty and friendly. Got shower inside. I think enhanced boobs but well done. Body maintained quite well, no wrinkles or sag. She likes to take it nice and very slow but once she gets high can be quite aggressive.
Old 17-05-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
More exp than most of L4, she used to work around boat quay area some years ago. Very chatty and friendly. Got shower inside. I think enhanced boobs but well done. Body maintained quite well, no wrinkles or sag. She likes to take it nice and very slow but once she gets high can be quite aggressive.
Fuck. That's all you had to say. Now I'm definitely hoping to pay her a visit

Old 17-05-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Fuck. That's all you had to say. Now I'm definitely hoping to pay her a visit
I try to skip the most juicy details to leave some excitement for the bros here.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post

Bro, so where is her unit?
Old 17-05-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker45 View Post
Bro, so where is her unit?
JSP not very big. SUre can find one. Trust me

Old 18-05-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

After company dinner I realized I could take a bus to JSP so decided to do just that. Wanted to visit Linda as her door was opened but I saw this siambu everyone was talking about. Her figure looks good so confirm damn swee. Massage was so-so but it was a good time to know her more. Like what bros mentioned, she's damn playful and would spank my kachng when I mentioned the siambu ladies of JSP. When it's time to do the deed she started stroking my balls and by then my 2ic woke up. I flipped and she's damn playful. Capped BJ was ok but fast. She got into cowgirl and rode me like siao. I later missionary and gave a good doggy pounding before finishing. I washed my 2ic while she showered. Maybe showering is something for regulars to unlock? Paid her and went on my way.

- Name: Lita

- Body: Looks like early to mid 40s. Enhanced solid Ccups and fucking suckable nipples. Slim lady with toned back. Had nice view of her solid back while doggy. Very fair lady as she's from North side.

Damage: 1B1R. She said that's her rate. Ok lah, for her services and body I think it's fair.

RTF: Maybe. One thing I dislike is her room is damn dark so can barely see anything. Hopefully she can find her own place with better lighting. But for me the services I still prefer Linda and Sofia. Maybe cos I not regular yet so not comfortable with me.

Now meeting my colelagues since they going drinking

Don't ask me for location. The clues already mentioned by other bros. If I can find on my first try you can do it too. If not then get good lor

Old 19-05-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
After company dinner I realized I could take a bus to JSP so decided to do just that. Wanted to visit Linda as her door was opened but I saw this siambu everyone was talking about. Her figure looks good so confirm damn swee. Massage was so-so but it was a good time to know her more. Like what bros mentioned, she's damn playful and would spank my kachng when I mentioned the siambu ladies of JSP. When it's time to do the deed she started stroking my balls and by then my 2ic woke up. I flipped and she's damn playful. Capped BJ was ok but fast. She got into cowgirl and rode me like siao. I later missionary and gave a good doggy pounding before finishing. I washed my 2ic while she showered. Maybe showering is something for regulars to unlock? Paid her and went on my way.

- Body: Looks like early to mid 40s. Enhanced solid Ccups and fucking suckable nipples. Slim lady with toned back. Had nice view of her solid back while doggy. Very fair lady as she's from North side.

Damage: 1B1R. She said that's her rate. Ok lah, for her services and body I think it's fair.

RTF: Maybe. One thing I dislike is her room is damn dark so can barely see anything. Hopefully she can find her own place with better lighting. But for me the services I still prefer Linda and Sofia. Maybe cos I not regular yet so not comfortable with me.

Don't ask me for location. The clues already mentioned by other bros. If I can find on my first try you can do it too. If not then get good lor
Nice FR. Thanks.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Nice FR. Thanks.
Kamxia. All my FRs are legit de. Sorry I try not to share exact location. If you're familiar with JSP, all the siambus are located in one area. . . . .except for the younger ones at opposite side lah. Anyway, I forgot to mention but Lita looks Chinese so I thought she's China so scared kena carrotchop. But know she's been working for few months le

Old 19-05-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 1
W99849 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious, anyone tried Y** Y**** spa opp the fish head place? Can share fr?
Old 19-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MrBush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice fr, bro charsiew..looks like I'll have to pay a visit, haven't been to jsp in a long while
Old 20-05-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
caeruleum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
She at Thai alley. She's opposite a lady with short grey hair. If you want good massage can visit Sofia around 3pm onwards. Sofia is beside Linda and share with Jessie
Hahah bro I confused. I look through the past replies, I thought Linda is located at the 2nd lane if come out from lift. But you say she at Thai alley? I thought Thai alley on the first lane?
Old 20-05-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thanks bro charsiew for your FR, I got hard after reading your FR.. I will need to pay Lita a visit.. I got a bad exp with Chinese milf when she just got into JSP.. a rushed job.. guess thai or local ladies are much better than chinesezz
Old 20-05-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Can anyone pm Linda’s contact and dmg ?haven’t been to JSP in years
Old 20-05-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
oldschool79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update, 1B1R only unlocks massage n HJ previously. Looks like business is no good.

saw the other grey hair lady, short hair, quite shapely, wearing like black gown on sat. shop facing the escalator. quote 3B for FJ

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1