The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher View Post
baccara - tons of japanese here, rates are crazy and drinks are pricey but never-the-less.it has tons of SYTs here.a must when going to soi cowboy.
Muahahaha Bro, Baccara use to be our HQ (gang TCSS Area51) lot of memory

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 05-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
YAlah! u all lot of memory....M lah, A lah haha
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 05-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher View Post
Thanks to bro norice and snowwolf and one more guy whom i dont really know his nick.

Great guidance and company from them.manage to learn lots of stuff from one of the bros and i mean really a lot.

This thread is about AGG so i would like to recommend a few must go AGG of bangkok.

NANA plaza

Rainbow 4 - a totally must go place.try to walk in and take seats located on the right as the belongings and toilet is located there.Great for viewing every single girl in the place as they will definately go to the toilet.

Girls are a plenty.SYT i must say.waitress are very good too as in terms of services and not looks.Regret not getting my girl in this place as it was my first night and i want to scout around first.

went back second day and found here not working or BFed.squeeze balls...

Obessesion - Well if you feel that you dont want to travel to Patpong to see LB, you can find pretty chios ones here. I walked in and got sitted without thinking and found myself surronded with LBs and i thought to myself how come 80% all LB so you can imagine that there are a few very flawless LB.

Soi COwboy

Yes the place to go here is definately still bacarra and deja vu.

baccara - tons of japanese here, rates are crazy and drinks are pricey but never-the-less.it has tons of SYTs here.a must when going to soi cowboy.

Dejavu - first time i have been here after so many fellows bros recommending it.not bad not too bad.girls at seconds floor are pretty old when i was there.first floor had a few pretty faces.manage to get a playful waitress to sit with me and one dancer and the mommy who kept wanting to joop me.

Longgun - a run down place with seats like tigerairways(no leg space).but still a must go for the shows and nude dancing.very very hard to find a gem but entertaining.i was the only one with girl inside but not too pretty but tits make up for it.squeeze lo.

review more places when i return next month.
Hi fisher

I will be back in sg from 8th till 12th jul. want to meet up for ktv or drinking session? pm on this
Old 05-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
Day 3 monday

Berber

4) Deja vu, never notice my fren is surround by 8 gals plus some waitress. Cow i cannot stop him in time, it's like he nod to anyone that tap his shoulder for LD...... when i ask for bill it's like 3.9k baht liao cow..... CRAZY shit lah he only like have 2 drinks and treat 1 gal a LD, i only 1, and another 1 for my gal. The rest is all unaccounted for one.... kanna carrot head liao.
Pay and left.

My gal give me a neoprint of herself and her ring as memento. start to miss her already.
Everything is accounted for in Deja Vu ( also one of my regular aggs ). The problem is that your friend is a goner and taken advantage off by them. This never happened to me. I know the mamasans and the better looking regular girls very, very well.

So, who was the gal that gave a neoprint and ring to you ?. Name ?. Maybe she was the girl i bonk,bonk, bonk in the girls dormitory on the third floor of Deja Vu.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
haha... this is the place where u met yr tirak rite....
Old 05-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor View Post
haha... this is the place where u met yr tirak rite....
And you too muahahaha, i still got ur tirak info, want or not?

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 05-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
...girl i bonk,bonk, bonk in the girls dormitory on the third floor of Deja Vu.
What a quickie, and in-house some more?!
Old 05-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
IceFrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be somewhere near Bangkok from the 15th July to 26th July. Any brothers there at that time willing to take a newbie around?
Old 05-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
berber is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Everything is accounted for in Deja Vu ( also one of my regular aggs ). The problem is that your friend is a goner and taken advantage off by them. This never happened to me. I know the mamasans and the better looking regular girls very, very well.

So, who was the gal that gave a neoprint and ring to you ?. Name ?. Maybe she was the girl i bonk,bonk, bonk in the girls dormitory on the third floor of Deja Vu.
double post, sorry/
Old 05-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Name ah? not good with spelling then somemore chicken and duck +++. erm... should be tirlak, tilak or something similar lah. she's 1.7m and VERY VERY "young". Cos i check her ID. I almost fainted.....

Don't know can bonk in the girls dormitory leh... and deja vu got 3rd floor ah....
hahahhah don't know all that. Yokosi u base in bkk???
next time when i chong bkk alone can jio u all liao.
This time chong with frens with family so bo pian low profile abit....
heheheh.....
Old 06-07-2007, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

yay, another 24 hours will be back to bangkok ~ woohoo
Old 06-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Vmtech,

By the time you reach Ratana Mansion, it will be approximately 1:00 am, if you still want to pick up a girl go straigt to Siem Hotel's Coffee Shop. Ask the taxi driver you want to go to Longlam Siem and go to coffe shop to pick up a girl. Short time will cost you 1,500. Probably since its 1:00 am, I will be sleeping. Call me next day and we can go to gogos, soapys or lotion/oil massage centers.

OMG u sleep at 1am in bangkok????!!!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
Name ah? not good with spelling then somemore chicken and duck +++. erm... should be tirlak, tilak or something similar lah. she's 1.7m and VERY VERY "young". Cos i check her ID. I almost fainted.....

Don't know can bonk in the girls dormitory leh... and deja vu got 3rd floor ah....
hahahhah don't know all that. Yokosi u base in bkk???
next time when i chong bkk alone can jio u all liao.
berber, yinyang

Go upstairs ( unisex toilet, pool table, dart games, one empty bar, see through dance floor ) and there are a few steps leading to a padlock door ( to
the left when u come out of the loo ).

This the dorm/hostel/make up/common area of the staff. There is a old mid age women upstairs that holds the key to the lock. Treat No.1 mamasan real good, give the key holder some tips, pay the BF and u can have a bonk on the 3rd floor.

Baccara has a ST room just by the stairs upstairs. A few long sofa, coffee table and one way see through mirror to the upstairs dance floor. Never tried this room before. Should be real shiok bonking here while watching the SYTs pole dancing through the one way mirror !. And stairs leading to the dorm/hostel/make up/ common room to 3nd floor is also near the toilet.

Must be very observant of your surroundings ( even when high ), and u will learn more.

Me, not base in BKK. Base in KL but in BKK once every month. My next trip to BKK is CUMING.

Let's have a drink when ever in BKK and have some fun.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster

can someone tell me how to get to spicy @ rong muang? got a map or directions? cant seem to find it off the internet or anything.

thanks.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:01 AM
Samster

Envy of those bros that r base out of sing....
hai~~~
Best r those base in bkk...
hahahah any lobang for me to work there????
Dip holder only, very hard to find job base out of sing....
SIAN.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread