The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Fuck Pre-Op Ladyboy's Backside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
I ever took one non post-op LB at Soi 6. I happen to glance at her quite big cock for 3 seconds. Close to sian but as i was pretty drunk, i took the towel, cover her groin area, she rub ky on her asshole and i whack hard and end fast. Face wise, she was my cup of tea but dont ever give urself the chance to see her dick LOL, its shrinks your dick instead LMAO....
Respect you bro!

I want to see who can up one more level by BBBJ and CIM for pre-op Ladyboy!
Old 26-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuck Pre-Op Ladyboy's Backside

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Respect you bro!
Double respect....
Old 26-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Fuck Pre-Op Ladyboy's Backside

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Double respect....
Like this already win liao loh!
Old 26-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Respect you bro!

I want to see who can up one more level by BBBJ and CIM for pre-op Ladyboy!
Nothing to shout about man, no way gonna blow a pre-op LB, if i gonna do this, rather be a fag better LOL. I remain straight as ever LOL...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 26-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Double respect....
Me too robin hooder.. hw many respect to me?
Old 27-12-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
A new disco Endorphin Pattaya in walking street.
That's the old Tony's and Abyzz disco?
Old 27-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Nothing to shout about man, no way gonna blow a pre-op LB, if i gonna do this, rather be a fag better LOL. I remain straight as ever LOL...
Old 27-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
LOL i also scare i fall into the dark side so now i always strip the LB's pants down to check if she got cut anot when i am in the bar or room....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 27-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good news ...... Bell service offers transfers to/from don maung stated 15 november.
I just read the details of the new service. Bell will not send all the way or pickup from the hotel. Route is Don Maung to Pattaya Bus Terminal and vice versa ONLY.

For those who don't know , Bell sends you all the way to the hotel doorstep for the Suvarnabhumi-Pattaya route. Very convenient for newbies who don't know where their hotel is.
Old 27-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just read the details of the new service. Bell will not send all the way or pickup from the hotel. Route is Don Maung to Pattaya Bus Terminal and vice versa ONLY.

For those who don't know , Bell sends you all the way to the hotel doorstep for the Suvarnabhumi-Pattaya route. Very convenient for newbies who don't know where their hotel is.
Transfer van from pattaya bus station to hotels not foc but pickup from pattya hotels to pattaya bus station is foc lol that what my friends said when they used if wrong damn they lied to me I never used this before
Old 27-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Transfer van from pattaya bus station to hotels not foc but pickup from pattya hotels to pattaya bus station is foc lol that what my friends said when they used if wrong damn they lied to me I never used this before
No, bell servicE's use to travel from Suvarnbhumi airport to Pattaya only.. now bro ATL is talking of the new bell service from don muang to Pattaya..
your friends did not lie to u as till now they will still go to ur hotel n pick u up but for only if u going to suvarnbhumi airport..
Old 27-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
your friends did not lie to u as till now they will still go to ur hotel n pick u up but for only if u going to suvarnbhumi airport..
No throw towel cover and poke up can liao.
Old 27-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I assume you are talking about Bell's Suvarnbhumi airport to/from Pattaya only.

Pick up and drop off at hotel is included in the fare. I taken many times liow.

Your friends kena cheated liow!
Old 27-12-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
No, bell servicE's use to travel from Suvarnbhumi airport to Pattaya only.. now bro ATL is talking of the new bell service from don muang to Pattaya..
I think clarification is needed..

Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya have 2 bus service. Many people get cuntfused becos the bus look similar. Ticket is also bought at same counter side by side at the airport. Let me explain further.

1. Government Bus service 389.
This bus stops at Pattaya Sukhumvit road at junctions of North.. Central..South.
Last stop is Jomtien Bus Station opposite Foodland supermarket. Sometimes it makes a detour and make a stop at Banglamung. If you want take this bus to airport..buy ticket at Jomtien Bus Station. Cost is 134 Baht..or thereabouts. Bus runs almost every hour.

2. Bell Bus Service.
This is private bus service with added hotel transfer. Less frequent than the No.389. A bit more expensive..but if you find it expensive you have no business coming Pattaya anyway. From airport it goes straight to Pattaya North Bus Station..then will usher you to minibuses and send you to your hotel. If your hotel is a cheapo place which their computer has no record then you can request to drop at Soi 6 look for me..in which case I charge my Kopitiam service to direct you.

I seldom take both buses.Do not get me wrong..the service is efficient and comfortable. I only dislike that many passengers talk loud. My XXL size also is a factor when another XXL guy sits beside me.

So all you other agents of misinformation better not say anyhow ahh...
Old 27-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
buckaroo28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Soi6;12366970]I think clarification is needed..

Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya have 2 bus service. Many people get cuntfused becos the bus look similar. Ticket is also bought at same counter side by side at the airport. Let me explain further.

1. Government Bus service 389.
This bus stops at Pattaya Sukhumvit road at junctions of North.. Central..South.
Last stop is Jomtien Bus Station opposite Foodland supermarket. Sometimes it makes a detour and make a stop at Banglamung. If you want take this bus to airport..buy ticket at Jomtien Bus Station. Cost is 134 Baht..or thereabouts. Bus runs almost every hour.

2. Bell Bus Service.
This is private bus service with added hotel transfer. Less frequent than the No.389. A bit more expensive..but if you find it expensive you have no business coming Pattaya anyway. From airport it goes straight to Pattaya North Bus Station..then will usher you to minibuses and send you to your hotel. If your hotel is a cheapo place which their computer has no record then you can request to drop at Soi 6 look for me..in which case I charge my Kopitiam service to direct you.

I seldom take both buses.Do not get me wrong..the service is efficient and comfortable. I only dislike that many passengers talk loud. My XXL size also is a factor when another XXL guy sits beside me.

So all you other agents of misinformation better not say anyhow ahh...[/QUOTE

That explain why got one time I landed in bus station and the other time at
Jomtien.. I think the government one is every hour . Just take the other bus. Tks for clearing my long term doubt bro soi6
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1