The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Just watched some FA Cup highlights.

We should try to sign Boro (on loan to Forest) right-back Djed Spence this window man. Rock against Martinelli, strong bombing runs forward. Looks quite an upgrade to AWB and/or Dalot.

Good to see James Garner doing well for Forest too.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-01-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
My pleasure bro

Try and have a look see when you have the time.

Passionate fans kinda like us but with interesting analysis as well.
Ok bro...will do... thanks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-01-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Lol it's just my prediction, which has not been accurate for some time...
Your prediction this time may cum true... heard some pundits giv the same scoreline.. But let's hope they don't continue to make a fool of themselves on the pitch by letting every opposition team they play against overrun n stampede on them n make them feel like small little kids playing football

Last edited by Rickey; 10-01-2022 at 09:51 PM.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 11-01-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Your prediction this time may cum true... heard some pundits giv the same scoreline.. But let's hope they don't continue to make a fool of themselves on the pitch by letting every opposition team they play against overrun n stampede on them n make them feel like small little kids playing football
Villa did put the ball twice in the net... but both offside. The first we were lucky to get away with. Another lucky win.

Dunno what's going on with Rashford since coming back from the shoulder op. He virtually gave up at the end. Could've challenged for the rebound from Greenwood's shot but just gave up and walked away while the goalie and defender were making a mess of it.

Anyway, McFred won it in the end

But I think Villa will avenge themselves this weekend...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Villa did put the ball twice in the net... but both offside. The first we were lucky to get away with. Another lucky win.

Dunno what's going on with Rashford since coming back from the shoulder op. He virtually gave up at the end. Could've challenged for the rebound from Greenwood's shot but just gave up and walked away while the goalie and defender were making a mess of it.

Anyway, McFred won it in the end

But I think Villa will avenge themselves this weekend...
It shd really hv been 3-4 n a Villa win this morning counting the disallowed goals or other near certain goals from both sides....as for Rashford, the guy is really declining like his friend martial is ... shd be sold to other teams...seems like the new boss is as clueless as the previous one selecting Rashford to play the full 90 mins of the game when there r the more energetic Lingard n Sancho available to take over..

btw Lingard is reported to be wanted by Antonio Conte's Spurs team...if true it will be a coup signing for free for Conte n his squad will improve drastically n chances of they grabbing the 4th position in the league from Arsenal is very much better

Last edited by Rickey; 15-01-2022 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 13-01-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Old 14-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Seeing quite a number of bookies going for a 1:2 Utd win... but Villa showed good stuff at Old Trafford and could count themselves unlucky to not find the net. They'll be out for revenge and am also wary of Coutinho trying to make a point on his return to the EPL.

Aston Villa 2 : 1 Man Utd

Old 15-01-2022, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59965782
Old 15-01-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Villa 1 - 2 United

Old 15-01-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Old 15-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nd-aston-villa

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 15-01-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

This is not easy match for either side.

I say 1-1

My Daily Star column
Old 15-01-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seeing quite a number of bookies going for a 1:2 Utd win... but Villa showed good stuff at Old Trafford and could count themselves unlucky to not find the net. They'll be out for revenge and am also wary of Coutinho trying to make a point on his return to the EPL.

Aston Villa 2 : 1 Man Utd
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59965782
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Villa 1 - 2 United
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
This is not easy match for either side.

I say 1-1
Haha...looks like most bros here r rooting for a Villa win...except bro AC n Paul Merson..still waiting for Charlie's prediction to cum in...to me if both teams r at their best it will be a draw...but if the red players r still sulking n quarrelling among themselves then it will be a Villa win definitely

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1