The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: FL Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
...explain to Cindy why her bonking criteria is faulty. But she has missed the point and remains so haughty ..my comments on why your selection preference is a follly, But of course, u r right to choose who you wish to hump...and so do we. Enuf said aledi...I am no longer horny save for other gems who will appreciate more my generosity and my didi!
Brilliant! Serenading FLs next?
Old 30-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
hardsean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardsean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi cindy.. can u email mi ur number to [email protected] i would like to have that fun with u .. tks.. ..
Old 30-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
dot4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydot4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cindy

To end all speculations, I have decided to own up I had met up with Cindy last week. In fact I was surprised she contacted me at all.

She has a straight forward character so do remember that one's character dun normally come across clearly when put to words in writing to the SBF. The reason for her apparent "choosiness" & "attitude" is that she has to be discreet in her dealings as she already has a good job in a very reputable firm (tinks she earns more then I do ). So of coz being a FL she wants it to be short term and not end up losing her day job which will end up in a vicious cycle of her going frm FL to Pro. Also her job is pretty demanding so it's hard for her to schedule.

Guess it's one of those times when we are already living in a perfect world but coz of one stupid mistake, our whole world turn upside down. I have a different take to her situation but hey, I'm not in her shoes.

I won't go too much into the exact details except that we met up quite late and we had a good chat before getting down to "business". I explained to her the do's & don'ts of this trade and the politics of the SBF. There will be no pleasing of everyone so it's better to stick to one's criteria and decide to go mass market or specific niche. There will always be different people who go for low budget models, high end models or overpriced low end versions.

During the session, can tell she's very shy so I had to take the lead. Could tell she really enjoy being licked so spent a good time painting her. Not too sure whether she cummed or not but was rewarded with her body convulsing uncontrollably. After capping moved on to missionary position and finished off in that position coz it was late and my body not quite able to go into different acrobatics.

Overall a good feeling coz at least it feels like bonking a FL but definitely not for those who are looking for pro-active service.

Cindy
Looks: 5.5
Body: 6 (big boned)
BJ: can't remember ...
FJ: 6.5 (wet)
GFF: 100%
RTF: if our schedule permits.
Old 30-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot4u View Post
Cindy
Looks: 5.5
Body: 6 (big boned)
BJ: can't remember ...
FJ: 6.5 (wet)
GFF: 100%
RTF: if our schedule permits.
bro, 90% of your FR is about shoes, market and cycle.

and you cant even remember she gave you a bj or not?
Old 30-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro, 90% of your FR is about shoes, market and cycle.

and you cant even remember she gave you a bj or not?
Bro cas, maybe he enjoy so much abt painting her & forget he even got bj leh

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 30-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro cas, maybe he enjoy so much abt painting her & forget he even got bj leh
yeah bro, they say the tongue is very strongly linked to the mind.
Old 30-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
yeah bro, they say the tongue is very strongly linked to the mind.
Oic lidat maybe he dun have bj & he's too paiseh to say so in his FR so he pen in his FR he forget lah

Oops did i says too much liao?

Paiseh bro dot4u im only joking with bro cas, no hard feeling hoh. Btw is it true bro dot4u u really forget or u din have it?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 30-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lobanglust77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks so much to Dot4U for the FR coz there is too much speculation of pm that i m a fake FL,also being zap till 3.

Anyway to those whom i call n did not manage to make a deal.Sorry! Coz due to my own preferences and job nature.I got to b rather dicreet since i m not a full time FL.I would choose to get out of this scene ASAP!My exclusive preference of 3 still behold.And shall update!

Lastly,ppl who pm me asking me to leave contact,send email will not be entertain.

All the best to ppl who is reading this!!
Old 30-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
glgl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I met up with Cindy last week, thus have verified that she is real.

I wont go into detailed FR as she is only looking to serve a few bros to clear her money problem.

My experience with her was essentially similar to bro dot4u... however on the bj part hee hee... after i serviced her, she sucked on me hungrily with passion and refuse to let go until i have to really stop her before i explode... it was truly erotic to see a normal OL you met not long ago loving you didi so much...

glgl
Old 31-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgl View Post
Hi bros,

I wont go into detailed FR as she is only looking to serve a few bros to clear her money problem.

My experience with her was essentially similar to bro dot4u... however on the bj part hee hee... after i serviced her, she sucked on me hungrily with passion and refuse to let go until i have to really stop her before i explode... it was truly erotic to see a normal OL you met not long ago loving you didi so much...

glgl

Hey glgl,so glad u wrote this FR!thanks!!N also thanks for the 4pts.Take care!
Old 31-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
dot4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydot4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yo Bro GlGl

Jialat lah... seems like both our frequency really similar leh... kekeke... but now I feel shortchanged... kidding lah... must arrange to meet up for our long postponed drinking session.

Anyway tat nite I met up with Cindy was really late and both of us are tired so didn't want to be overly aggressive as it's her first venture into the FL industry.To me it doesn't matter if a FL dun go thru the SOP as long as everything go with the flow, though am glad to recieve compliments for having a strong mind if it's indeed link to my tongue kekekeke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgl View Post
Hi bros,

glgl
Old 31-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=dot4u;1833197]Yo Bro GlGl

Jialat lah... seems like both our frequency really similar leh... kekeke... but now I feel shortchanged... kidding lah... must arrange to meet up for our long postponed drinking session.

Anyway tat nite I met up with Cindy was really late and both of us are tired so didn't want to be overly aggressive as it's her first venture into the FL industry.To me it doesn't matter if a FL dun go thru the SOP as long as everything go with the flow, though am glad to recieve compliments for having a strong mind if it's indeed link to my tongue kekekeke..

u all r friends?drinking buddy somemore. Anyway thanks for ur UpZ!!
Take Care!
Old 31-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
4ever_horny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey Hey

She's for real. I had met her on Sunday Morning 2 weeks ago, just after Dot4u. Had received a call from her at 7 when I dreamt that i was bonking Jolin halfway , then received her call.

Being the horny self that I am, immediately agreed meeting @ some hotel in singapore of course, and chiong there liao.

Fast forward...

I think if Picasso was still alive, she would have fall in love with him ... she simply loves painting. Spent a lot of time painting her....

She did a wonderful bj on me and I of course fired off one shot in her. Both of us still unsextisfied, carried on one more missionary style.....and fired away. She's a real horny babe.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ever_horny View Post
Hey Hey

She's for real. I had met her on Sunday Morning 2 weeks ago, just after Dot4u. Had received a call from her at 7 when I dreamt that i was bonking Jolin halfway , then received her call.

Being the horny self that I am, immediately agreed meeting @ some hotel in singapore of course, and chiong there liao.

Fast forward...

I think if Picasso was still alive, she would have fall in love with him ... she simply loves painting. Spent a lot of time painting her....

She did a wonderful bj on me and I of course fired off one shot in her. Both of us still unsextisfied, carried on one more missionary style.....and fired away. She's a real horny babe.
ello,thanks for the FR.Take care!!!
Old 03-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

hi there... PM but havent heard back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1