The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Attn** -Cresley- 19 years old Eurasian SYT

Cresley can service you today from 1500 to 2200 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cresley can service you today from 1500 to 1630 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 12-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Cresley can service you today from 1630 to 1800 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
antilles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Attn** -Cresley- 19 years old Eurasian SYT

Finally FINALLY managed to book Cresley! Did try to book her the last time i was in singapore for a week (about a month ago i think), but i guess because of high demand (trust me, she deserves to be high in demand!) it wasn't meant to be to book her last trip.

Thankfully, this trip i actually PMed Pandora the day before i flew out! Unfortunately, i got her reply late, so managed to confirm booking only a day before i left Thumbs up to Pandora for being so accommodating with me.

So, here's my short but hopefully sweet FR:

Cresley (to my pleasent surprise) actually came to my hotel almost an hour early! Which to me was a HUGE plus! I hope she didn't have to cancel someone due to this...

Came down to the lobby to look for Pandora's description of Cresley, and saw a beautiful sexy lady sitting down near the elevator with her black lace dress, nike long sleeves, and hand bag, talking on the phone...

WOW, i actually stared at her a bit thinking "is this really her?" Lucky i snapped out a bit and mouthed "Cresley?", and she responded. Wow! First thing i noticed: her figure very proportionately sexy, butterfly tattoo above her left breast and legs (her black lace dress was sizzling short!), thick shoulder height brown hair, large sweet puppy eyes, and sexy lips. Her smile not to loose, but just enough to convey the image of a WOMAN. There's a hint of dimples in her smile that makes her look soooo sweet, hehehe.

Anyways, we went up and chit chat a bit, i was hoping that she haven't been to my hotel (Marina Bay Sands) so i can show her around, but turns out she's already been here (of course, high demand means high profile clients eh?).

On to business of pleasure. Took a shower together and cleaned eachother up. I cannot stop looking her body up and down. Damn sexy. Boobs not too big, but not small either. What i like is that they are soooo comfortable to hold. Nice and firm.

Went to bed, and she started cat bath. Nice, slow and sensual, just the way i like it. Although during the bath, she has the tendancy to stare over my shoulder into nothing. But once she looked me in the eye... jolted my body.

She proceeded down for BBBJ which is ok. No strong suction, but sensually soft.

Once i felt about to explode, i told her to lie down and gave her v some fingering. Went slow first, and she responded with soft moans. Upped rpm finger abit, moan louder... then asked her to brace herself, i inserted 2 fingers slowly, then she moan louder... that's more like it i thought hehehe.

Then told her to climb on top for WOT, and was very surprised at how TIGHT she was. Damn felt sooo good. Wnt on until i can't tahan anymore, and blew my load.

We showered again then talked a bit about life in general as i smoked in the balcony with bath robe. She has no problems joining me in the balcony wrapped in towel. It actually turned me on. I was so turned on that I wanted to do her on the balcony there and then. Didn't do it though (must try next trip).

After chit chat, we went in and didi it on the couch. More or less same routine at first (BBBJ -> WOT), but i positioned the couch so i can look at 2 mirrors from the couch at the same time. We switched to doggy, and her moaning got harder. I stared at us from the two mirrors and damn that felt real good. Nothing like watching your self with a beautiful girl doing doggy in front of a mirror hehehehe. I couldn't control my self looking at Cresley from the mirror with me behind and finished my load.

We showered and talked some more before she dressed ip to go to work again. I walked her to the elevator and we parted with a kiss to the lips while the elevator door was open (there was actually someone at the elevator staring at us, and what turned me on was that she does not care! Wow.

As a summary, here are my stats:

Body: -> 9She said someone say she's fat, and i told her i want to smack the guy. Her body is just sexy right!

Boobs: -> 8
Not too big, but not too small. Nice and firm.

BBBJ: -> 6
Would love it more if she's not afraid to really devour.

FK: --> 8
She stares into your eyes before every kiss, which i like.

FJ: --> 8
Should have been a 7, but +1 due to tightness.

Attitude: --> 9
Very fun to talk about anything.

RTF: most likely be hard due to demand, but will make the effort to RTF if i'm ever in singapore again.

Hope you enjoy reading. Sorry about the length, i just like to write

================================================== ====

Jag Antilles, nephew of Wedge Antilles (Rogue and Wraith Leader), killer of 2nd Death Star
Old 13-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antilles View Post
...FK: --> 8...She stares into your eyes before every kiss, which i like.
Thank you bro antilles for the FR.
Old 15-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Cresley will not be servicing you for the next 6 days. She has relative visiting her.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

Cresley can service you today from 1500 to 2200 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 25-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Cresley can service you today from 1530 to 2200 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 26-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mrgorden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mrgordon, chinese, 34, [email protected], 90675567. thanks.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just recently (1 week ago) tried Cresley and here is my brief FR on her:
Looks: 7/10 youthful looks
Body: 8/10 slim with exquitsite body art
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 7.5/10 sensual and wet
FJ: 7/10 tight and accomodating , she like to be on top
GFE: 8/10 nice girl with pleasant social skills

Overall it was a pleasant experience!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
FJ: 7/10 tight and accomodating , she like to be on top ..GFE: 8/10 nice girl with pleasant social skills.. Overall it was a pleasant experience!
Thank you for the FR bro gemini4675
Old 18-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Cresley can service you today from 1300 to 2200 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1