The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Sorry to hear about ur misadventure in hdy-LOS. Actually from a 3rd party viewpoints there are many factors that contribute to it.
Firstly,u have to be more patience. search around first ,since u are already there , there are many farms there , walk around , don't be bother with the sweet words of OKT. ...but one thing u must remember - do not bargain if u have no intention to take his stocks. Feast your eyes first. Then walk out. Don't waste his time n yours.

The puyings are smart , they know whether u are 1st timer or liaochao or can be bullied into. Put ur foot down.

By now u must have in mind what u like to look for in a puying. Do not be tempted by pretty face. Majority of the pretty faces are suckup faces. Either u play to their tunes or u get lousy service. They expect u to "service" them ....not the other way around. They know that their pretty faces are very marketable n indemand.
Service orientated is more important. how do u know whether she can or cannot ??? ..... that I leave to the other experienced bros to give a helping hand.

But most important of all, u must have the so called "X" factor in u ,to be able to chemistry with them. Then , it will be a trouble free all the way. Sometimes u have to pay "tuition fees" indirectly to get that kind of experiences.

Lastly, since it is CNY, there are not much n many choices for u then. Then Lady Luck plays a part. Happy cheonging....
well spoken, the lau chiau-ness (hamsup-ness) in you is there.

surely another shifu!
Old 16-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
Anyway now is to create new and fonder memories.
i have lost many gems over the years as well. old one don't go, new one don't cum. 55555. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim72 View Post
left again after 20 mins to pink lady to try the turkish massage fuck closed liao so lan lan go bk rm n ask hotel staff for short time at 1am. 10 mins ltr came 3 syt to choose not really stunning opt for st at 1500 again nothing to shout abt la. suck left nipple, right nipple bj with cap and pump all finished in 20mins. gal: pui, 22yo,hts 165, 33c cup, service 2/10,gfe nil. i guess tis is not my trip tis time.
for soapy massage in Hatyai just head to Chao Phya 4. the rest are just bullshit quality. best time to visit is 5-6pm.

as what bro llbkoh mentioned take your time and look around the farms first before making your decision.

also i like to add that please do lots of research before your trip unless you're tagging along with some bros.

one thing you did right was being decisive with your instincts and move on. hope better luck next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
The puyings are smart , they know whether u are 1st timer or liaochao or can be bullied into. Put ur foot down.
all your tips are on point! definitely an old hand.
Old 16-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
tim72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

day4:time to pack up n go to airport..b4 i send her down to her waiting transport from her homebase, i ask her abt the 2500 i paid. she says she take 1200, boss 800, driver comm 500.woah no wonder my driver can whole day jus wait outside the hotel. she gave me her no n ask me to call her direct next time to save the 500.in the lift she ask me for tips n i disturb her that i thought u like me y talk abt $ n she says she really enjoy spending the day with me but no matter wat i m still jus 1 of her many customers.in the end i tip her 2400 n left 300 for the taxi to airport.although it may be the last nite that i only enjoyed but tis trip tells me that even if u r travelling alone as long as u found the right person u can still enjoy urself.$ well spent thanks to our strong sin currency haha..END OF MY LO SO FR..
Old 16-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
IRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
day4:time to pack up n go to airport..b4 i send her down to her waiting transport from her homebase, i ask her abt the 2500 i paid. she says she take 1200, boss 800, driver comm 500.woah no wonder my driver can whole day jus wait outside the hotel. she gave me her no n ask me to call her direct next time to save the 500.in the lift she ask me for tips n i disturb her that i thought u like me y talk abt $ n she says she really enjoy spending the day with me but no matter wat i m still jus 1 of her many customers.in the end i tip her 2400 n left 300 for the taxi to airport.although it may be the last nite that i only enjoyed but tis trip tells me that even if u r travelling alone as long as u found the right person u can still enjoy urself.$ well spent thanks to our strong sin currency haha..END OF MY LO SO FR..
well done bro for your FR. will up u tmr when my power re-stored. I used to cheong Hqtyat few years back. Now Tiger resume flight from SIN to HDY, i think must plan my trip again. Go to farm is my last resort, i can hook for better stock in other outlets.
Old 16-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Very good Frs u written bro.. Happy u enjoyed urself.. also brave of u to venture to HDY alone and green.. But all's well that ends well..

Perhaps we can do a trip together to HDY/Danok in near future from SG, after I regain my $$$ power.... hee hee..
Old 16-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRA388 View Post
well done bro for your FR. will up u tmr when my power re-stored. I used to cheong Hqtyat few years back. Now Tiger resume flight from SIN to HDY, i think must plan my trip again. Go to farm is my last resort, i can hook for better stock in other outlets.
Perhaps we can do threesomes with Tim too! hahaha..

U hook from KTVs n Pubs? I would be wary of FLs, no recourse if anything happens....
Old 16-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
IRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Perhaps we can do threesomes with Tim too! hahaha..

U hook from KTVs n Pubs? I would be wary of FLs, no recourse if anything happens....
KTVs and PUBs are possible places to hook gals..but i am not into that too.

My targets are sales gals, hotel staff, restarent waitress, etc. Some may not be good looking like taiwan top model Lin Chi Ling, i prefer SYT and GND with chemistry.
Old 16-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

guys must chio me along ok we can go dannok as well very hard to chio singapore brothers to hatyai/dannok as mostly malaysians go there as very near to them while we have to book the stupid tigerairways early early if not very expensive just went there in jan man miss hatyai/dannok already
Old 16-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
guys must chio me along ok we can go dannok as well very hard to chio singapore brothers to hatyai/dannok as mostly malaysians go there as very near to them while we have to book the stupid tigerairways early early if not very expensive just went there in jan man miss hatyai/dannok already
Can Can... As long as my $$$ power upz sure can!.. Me also itching to go too..!
Old 17-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

brother lurpsexx and brother IRA388

INTERESTED?? boh pm me to arrange

just check tat book for may now tickets cheap 140 only plus baggage and stuff 170 btw i am free from end april onwards best is we go around tat period but need to meet up discuss and book the air tickets early

any other singapore brothers free during tat time can pm me to discuss as well can bring u guys to dannok as well a new place for cheonging if singapore brothers haven been there been there once and i am hooked on it
Old 17-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
brother lurpsexx and brother IRA388

INTERESTED?? boh pm me to arrange

just check tat book for may now tickets cheap 140 only plus baggage and stuff 170 btw i am free from end april onwards best is we go around tat period but need to meet up discuss and book the air tickets early

any other singapore brothers free during tat time can pm me to discuss as well can bring u guys to dannok as well a new place for cheonging if singapore brothers haven been there been there once and i am hooked on it
OKOK.. Can.. But mth end I busy one... so best go in mid mth la.. cross weekend best.. but note hor, Tiger flies thurs, sat and tues to HDY. So you plan to go on Thurs and back on Tues?!?!? Or Sat there n back on Tues? Need to plan $$$ ma...
Old 17-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi ......i was very new to hatyai n was alone.....

day1: .......abt 10pm went to nearby pub called kabukiat asian hotel.not even 1 customer when i reached.quite scared i think either very exp or no gals liao.order 1 bottle of beer n the mamasan came.bring me to the their fishtank at the back.abt 15 gals working but most cannot make it leh. maybe my expectation too high..............p.
so you did went to Kabukie..... I also noticed the gals not measuring up to standard, too. But I did find mamasan Sandy pretty attractive. I love MILF.
Old 17-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
surely another shifu!
Thanks n no thanks. ...n....my humble apologies..... this forum should be to help n guide our beloved bros.....lost souls....n...networking for bros...n....newbies.......

Hopefully, may we see more ...and... more sharing bros and ...united bros and less.... and less.... confrontational bros. And also, ....may the New Year ....bring more cheongs for all bros.

"Better ideas are created .....when you read the others ....and ....this will help to spur some more suggestions.... added ....plus ....and .....hence create another good ones......"
Old 18-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ben77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where to find massage with handjob or blowjob in hatyai?

do i have to buy voucher at the travel agency?

a bit blur

Thank you
Old 18-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SissyFool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please count me in too! Will be my first ever trip to Hatyai. Need to follow shifus there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1