The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-09-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Imlookingforsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a morning slot from Empire6969 with Nicha
OKT is fast reply
Everything "Soon soon"...
When entry the room
Nicha was not prepare
All in last min....
She say didnt have time for make up
It's OK for me....
Had a quick wash up by her...
Get to action on bed.....
Action? Censored from here....
Ha......

After one round away
She do a long massage
Really long and powerful one....

Doing the 2nd round away.....
My MG not very hot
Very she very hardworking
To make it alive n hot......
She make it......
2 round away.....
Ha......

Another good point is
She can speak abit simply chinses...
Surprised me.....

Enjoy guys......
Old 26-09-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Asianboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone,

I’m writing this passage on behalf of all fellow bonkers. Please Boycott any stable that provide RAW. Raw is war. Just minutes ago Sexamazon advertise RAW for an additional 100.

Please boycott and think with your bigger brain.
I may get zap and ban.

Best regards,
Your fellow bonker
Asianboi95
Old 26-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

The Regent Lust - Pam

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=899629

As usual, the regular thai tan applies.
She has a great smile and attitude. English was great too.
Sensual frenching, sloppy and smooth bbbj and a meaty ass for doggy.
Finished off 1st shot with a CIM after 40mins of sweaty hard bonking.
Chatted our time away and she offered a quick doggy in front of the mirror to end the session.

A really good bonk after a stressful week!
Old 26-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fumeinimanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: AM
Looks: 8.5/10 syt look
Shower together: yes
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9.5/10
Frenching: 9/10
Shaved not shaved: Well trimmed
GFE: 10/10
Other Remarks:
Old 26-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to rtf cutie syt Berry from The Gentlemen Club24

Left, extremely sextisfied, refreshed and rejuvenated.

Berry maintained her excellent services and excellent gfe, including not being a time watcher, she just showered me with TLC

Definite value for money gal under current D1 market conditions.

Don't fail to get Berry's solid professional massage, it is an added bonus delight after the hot passionate sensuous sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Berry from The Gentlemen Club24

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900511

OKT: Used this stable before. Okt appears to be a reliable steady nice guy. Prompt responses and helpful replies. Even kindly offered me a chance to get one of the last remaining slots with his super hot ang pai, Mango, lol.

Very Happy

Location: Central. A bit of a distance from the mrt. Bus stop close by though. Street parking could be tricky during peak hours but there are other CPs close by. Lots of eateries, pubs and cafes close by as well to chill either before or after the session.

Very Happy.

Venue: Safe access by following the Okt's swift instructions. But need to climb up a lot of steps to get to the venue.

Venue itself is like a hostel with small rooms, pantry space and shared small shower area, tight squeeze for 2.

Berry's room is quite clean but small with quite a big bed which I found a bit too soft and bouncy.

Had to walk a bit of a distance in my towel to get to and from the shower but Berry tried her best to keep a look out for any other customers, lacks privacy. Btw BYOT, towels provided is the type that sheds in small bunches.

To me the only good thing about this venue is that I got to see 2 of this stable's other gals - Lemon who looked cute, sweet and shy with her sassy bob hairstyle and Grape who looked like a horny slut, lol.

Okay.

Looks: Berry is a cute syt. Looks fresh and younger than 25 yo as advertised, more like a 22-23yo. Has nice eyes, a shapely sharpish nose, lovely straight teeth, luscious lips and a long soft tongue. She also has a lovely warm smile.

Berry resembles the above 2 advert photos by 90+% except that she is not that fair, she has a typical thai tan and the colour of her hair now is more of a dark brown.

The more I gazed at Berry I felt she was not just a cute syt but chio as well. Something like a fresh chio cute syt thai beach gal or a fresh chio cute syt Polynesian gal!

Stats just about match.

Very Happy.

Boobs: B+ cup boobs. Slight sag but still nice to fondle and squeeze. Sexy, sensual dark brown bottle nipples, great to suck and tweak. Btw, Berry seems to enjoy having her tits squeezed and sucked with good high facial features, soft moans, hands caressing my face, very nice.

Stats just about match.

Happy.

Body: Sexy curvy slim bod with slight tummy stretch marks. Around 157cm height and 46-48kg weight. Berry's bod silhouette is well highlighted by the above 2 advert photos except she might now be slightly more curvy.

Skin feels silky smooth and tight, very nice. Lovely shaped back, with some tattoos on the upper back. Hot juicy biggish smooth bum. Pussy well trimmed, no smell and quite tight.

Stats just about match.

Happy.

Service: This is where Berry shines and glows! Fantastic awesome service, except for the shower part but that was not her fault as it is too small a squeeze for 2 in the shower.

Always with a cheerful smiley face, submissive and obedient, great attitude, tried her very best to please me, within reason of course. Big standouts:

Spontaneous natural hot passionate sensuous kissing, frenching, DFK with her hands caressing me all over, eyes open, intermittently throughout the session.

Sensual, soft, slow, wet, slurpy licking AR, balls and cock shaft, using her hands to caress my bod at the same time. Quite like HDLY at times.

BBBJ took her time to build up the sucking momentum with lick twirls as well. Leads up to a solid slurpy DT. Good eye contact.

Very nice natural high reactions from her during all my foreplay. Got real wet from licking and fingering of her pussy. Also great skin to skin contact.

FJ pussy quite tight, accommodating to any positions, has stamina and takes and enjoys a pounding. Again very nice high reactions from her.

AJ, oh yes I opted for Berry's arse as well, lol. Worth the extra as think i was the first to get her sweet tight AH on this latest stint of her's in Sin, kind of like a 'virgin' AJ of sorts, lol.

Berry's AH was really tight and warm, i had to go very slowly and gingerly at first with lots of lube but she was a real trooper and told me not to pull out even though i could sense she was in a bit of pain.

Once she got more comfortable, i slowly went deeper until could sense she was okay and then pumped away. A great hot mess squeezing and slapping her juicy big bum, at times turning her head to french, at times hooking her mouth with my finger, at times fingering her clit and wet pussy, all while pounding her AH.

Please note that for those interested in trying AJ with Berry, best to bring your own good quality condom like Okamoto or Durex as I think her in-house condoms lube/oil not suited for AJ. Also go very slowly at the beginning to see if Berry is okay to go further with AJ.

Fabulous soothing full firm body massage, first straight than later with oil. Berry is a fine masseuse and could feel that she enjoys massaging and takes this seriously. Felt totally refreshed and rejuvenated after her massage.

Stats more than match!

Excellent

GFE : Yet again this is where Berry shines and glows! Natural, genuine, warm, smiley, friendly gal. Gives off cute sweet girlie vibes. Submissive, obedient and caring. Very nice hugs and cuddles. English is passable so easy to build up a rapport. Makes for very good company. Gfe level just keeps on growing throughout the session, fabulous feel and sight! KC power alert, lol.

Also not a time watcher. However I fear in the coming days, this might not be the case anymore when this solid gem probably becomes a hot ang pai.

Stats more than match!

Excellent

Conclusion: If you are looking for a slim curvy fresh cute syt thai beach gal/polynesian gal who provides fantastic awesome hot services including AR, a fabulous soothing firm professional like body massage + AJ(extra) and gives off super high gfe with natural spontaneous french/DFK and is submissive, obedient, caring and fun to be with + speaks passable english than you would not go far wrong in considering Berry for your next bonk.

Must add that Berry is very much value for money under current D1 market conditions, regardless of whether you go for AJ(extra). Personally I would recommend 90 mins (if you can) to not only enjoy the hot passionate sensuous sex but to also enjoy Berry's professional like full body massage.

Kudos to GC for providing such solid gems at value for money prices and please continue to keep up the good work! But perhaps in the near future, you might consider more conducive Venues, lol.

Finally for the record, Berry was known as Bella in her 1st stint in Sin.
Old 26-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Hoseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paris from poseifon

Looks : 8/10 it's her discount abit from the filter
Body : 7/10 a bit fat but big natural boots
Bbbj : 9/10 can do for a long time as long u don't stop her
Service : 8/10
Gfe : 9/10
Old 26-09-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

DessertThai - Jenny
(Not too sure what is the stable name thus i just quote the username)

Location - Bugis area, hotel. No need register.

Look alittle diff from pic, pic more kawaii. Actual person also not too bad but can tell has a little age liao. Wont reject 1.

After all the 手续, payment and confirmation, she removed her sexy lingerie and invited me to bath tgt in a very small shower area.

Her figure quite zai, have a small tummy. But the best part of hers is her neh. I cannot tahan enhanced boobs and hers is real. Big and very soft.

Anyway after a little blowjob while showering, we moved to the bed. She offered to massage for my back which i took, but can tell she using phone. Since i am more of an introvent, i prefer it this way.

Action start after 5 to 10 min of massage.

Wont go into details.
FJ: multiple position which she happily chipped 'ok' everytime i asked her to change. Good fuck.

Kiss only. She dun french, for me.

Bbbj-both on bed and during shower. Not the full suction type.

Her service really is the top. No attitude and does everything i tell her to with her cute chipped reply. Hard to get service like hers.

Rtf: dun think so. I dun chiong much so i like variety. Anyway today is her last day so doubt any chance if i want.
Old 26-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I too noticed some stables sending out FR templates straight after a session with their gals.

But no need to follow bah.

In any event, it is up to the customer to decide whether he even wants to write an FR in the first place.

Personally i write FRs for my own record and pleasure or displeasure first and foremost, depending on what transpired in the session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibuichizoku View Post
I don't know about the others, but Lust gives you a template to fill in if you wa your FR to him. That's probably why they all look the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston_81 View Post
And they do give template as well for FR and so does other stables i visited.
Hence i think FRs must take with a pinch of salt sometimes stables will also only post the good feedbacks.
Lousy one they sure wont post also it make senses.
Old 26-09-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lord37092 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orange (dessertthai)

Booking: Responsive and friendly. Gave easy and clear instructions
Looks: Sharp features and very fair for Thai.
Body: Natural B with no tattoos and stretch marks
Service: Accommodating and very patient
RTF: Definitely but too bad the hotels are too expensive due F1, think she is cutting her stay short. Hope she returns soon!
Old 26-09-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianboi95 View Post
Hello everyone,

I’m writing this passage on behalf of all fellow bonkers. Please Boycott any stable that provide RAW. Raw is war. Just minutes ago Sexamazon advertise RAW for an additional 100.

I may get zap and ban.

Best regards,
Your fellow bonker
Asianboi95
I prefer they advertise openly girl does RAW. this openness i think should be encouraged not penalized.

Then everyone know type of girl they visiting and can decide if want to see or not.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Xzor66 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=pepsi

Pepsi - SilkStockings

Demure and innocent looking, like those guai student but horny in the inside. Service wise no complains, very solid. Had to say that she is eager to please and also wild in bed. Good session and worth the damage. Highly recommend and will be back again!
Old 26-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cremadepruta is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...ghlight=mirage

Mirage - Lust

Lusty looking babe, super wild and horny. Service oriented, able to give you maximum pleasure. Very polite and friendly, never rush me at all. Session end offer me to just lie down cuddle and talk to her. Good bonk with Mirage, will arrange for a rtf soon.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
givemesiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianboi95 View Post
Hello everyone,

I may get zap and ban.

Best regards,
Your fellow bonker

Asianboi95
Yeah.... Received this message too

✡✡ [ SOPE & YOLO ] ✡ ✡
✡✡ [JUNNY & MILIN & SODA ] ✡✡
ABLE TO RAW !! WHATSAPP NOW

+$100 more✡✡
Old 26-09-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob82 View Post
I prefer they advertise openly girl does RAW. this openness i think should be encouraged not penalized.

Then everyone know type of girl they visiting and can decide if want to see or not.
don't read too much into the range of services.. that one is mostly template and nothing is really casted in stone. A lot depends what happens on the ground and the actual feel, correct?

like you and the girl 八字 fit, she likes you and anything goes..
or you stuff a few more yusof in between her boobs to unlock stuff..

or she just laosai, give you aj for free you also don't want.
or you got bad breath she refuse to french you.

or she suddenly on period and you scared of blood and guai guai stop before the red light like normal singaporeans.. (or maybe you're vampire and love blood one, immediate chiong in..)

ymmv is real lah.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 26-09-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
japanracing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Uki - BabyFace

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900231&highlight=uki

LOOKS: pretty and lusty looking, hiao lady you will see in those thai club.

BODY: sexy figure, can see she maintain her body very well. Those curves are really sexy and turn on.

BBBJ: took it slow and steady at first and slowly increase the pace till everything gone messy. Start to dt and lots of spitting and stroking.

FJ: PSE, very skilful and active. Willing to change a few position. Show me her wonderful skills when she is on top of me. Rock her body fast and slow. Sibei solid experience.

RTF: no doubt yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1