The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Depending on who you believe, some journos have rubbished the 'fight' for Nunez by Utd. They claim that yes, Utd had some initial talks early but all the rumours flying after that were Benfica trying to create a bidding war. Even to the extent that Ten Hag flying out to meet Mendes/Nunez was fake news.

Might be sour grapes after losing out, but I dun think the journos or publications were pro-Utd.

Anyway, it was always a long shot, without UCL to offer. Even remaining at Benfica, he had a chance for UCL as they are in the playoffs.
Agreed with you here.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depending on who you believe, some journos have rubbished the 'fight' for Nunez by Utd. They claim that yes, Utd had some initial talks early but all the rumours flying after that were Benfica trying to create a bidding war. Even to the extent that Ten Hag flying out to meet Mendes/Nunez was fake news.

Might be sour grapes after losing out, but I dun think the journos or publications were pro-Utd.

Anyway, it was always a long shot, without UCL to offer. Even remaining at Benfica, he had a chance for UCL as they are in the playoffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Darwin Núñez’s desire to play for Jürgen Klopp meant an auction did not develop, with Manchester United having also been keen on the player

Jürgen Klopp's call to Darwin Núñez (22) telling him "I want you in #Liverpool" was fundamental to reach an agreement. The Uruguayan will fulfill his dream.

Clearly Liverpool is more desirable team for Darwin Núñez and top players wanted Champions League football.
Yes, correct...like i said earlier, no good footballer in his right mind would want to cum to United simply becos they all want to play Champions League Football which Man Utd can't offer n also becos this team is a decayed n rotten team that would make them worse off if they join them in terms of skill n scoring goals including pple like De Jong, Nkunku, n other EPL good players like Raphina, Tieleman, Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling, Mane, Salah etc, etc...all of them r not interested to cum to join United

so u see up to now, they can't even sign any of them n ETH need to look overseas for new players to replace those who r gone...ETH also didn't bother to giv Nunez a call like Klopp did when he said he is very interested to recruit the player for the club...that's wat i mean by NATO, just talk only...like that he can only sign those left overs by Klopp n Pep n can't compete with Conte or Arteta for the other good players...n now just heard ETH is interested in Alex Ox Chamberlain who is a discarded player at Liverpool...so how to win titles n trophies with half baked players like them ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, correct...like i said earlier, no good footballer in his right mind would want to cum to United simply becos they all want to play Champions League Football which Man Utd can't offer n also becos this team is a decayed n rotten team that would make them worse off if they join them in terms of skill n scoring goals including pple like De Jong, Nkunku, n other EPL good players like Raphina, Tieleman, Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling, Mane, Salah etc, etc...all of them r not interested to cum to join United

so u see up to now, they can't even sign any of them n ETH need to look overseas for new players to replace those who r gone...ETH also didn't bother to giv Nunez a call like Klopp did when he said he is very interested to recruit the player for the club...that's wat i mean by NATO, just talk only...like that he can only sign those left overs by Klopp n Pep n can't compete with Conte or Arteta for the other good players...n now just heard ETH is interested in Alex Ox Chamberlain who is a discarded player at Liverpool...so how to win titles n trophies with half baked players like them ???
Any good coach will be able to utilize existing players to win.

So many good examples and no need to state.

Man Utd players are not bad and can play so why not Win?
Old 14-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and indeed they r giving up or surrendering their chase of Darwin Nunez to Klopp n Pool n he will surely be their player next season....sigh..that's wat I mean they r so indecisive n dilly dallying to get the players they want ...so Nunez hv been snatched from under their noses by their bitter rivals...how to win titles n trophies like that without such proven good players
Just heard again this morning that ETH has lost out to Bayern to capture a good midfield player from Ajax ...that's another one down n another failure of ETH n the Board in their recruitment of new players...they r dilly dallying again wanting to negotiate down the price etc, etc whilst their rivals just swoop in from under their noses to capture their wanted man...the other clubs seems to be very sure of who they want n quickly pay for them..n so fast they are able to sign well known goal scorers like Haaland, Nunez n Ledowanski etc, etc who r already confirmed joining their clubs next season..

but this club seem to be able to recruit only those so called good players e.g. like Sancho n VDB n maybe De Jong who don't play well when they arrive at the club....so far, United hv signed none, only a great manager...that's all...sigh...like that how to win the EPL title or other trophies on offer next season with just mediocre players, neither good nor bad ???...even a super good manager cannot go down to the pitch to play himself with a group of lazy non-skilled players n expect to win...feel the lessons n the failures of the last season hv still not been learnt by those managing the club whoever they r

Last edited by Rickey; 14-06-2022 at 08:56 PM.
Old 15-06-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A club that has lost its shine, playing only in the UEL, is never going to attract the top players. Plus, the media and selling clubs are always using "Man Utd interested in XXX player" to drum prices up, even if Utd aren't interested.

We can only attract players from clubs not even in the UEL - at best we can sign up players with potential and hopefully develop them. Unless it's players like Frenkie de Jong, who have worked with Erik ten Hag before. Even then, it will be those who haven't exactly been on fire with their current club.

Gonna be a long and painful transfer window to watch. Dun be expecting big names.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 16-06-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The fixture list for 2022/2023 premier league is out.

Busy Oct and Apr (6 matches). Third match already hosting Pool.

August

7: Brighton (h)

13: Brentford (a)

20: Liverpool (h)

27: Southampton (a)

30: Leicester (a)

September

3: Arsenal (h)

10: Crystal Palace (a)

17: Leeds (h)

October

1: Man City (a)

8: Everton (a)

15: Newcastle (a)

19: Tottenham (h)

22: Chelsea (a)

29: West Ham (h)

November

5: Aston Villa (a)

12: Fulham (a)

December

26: Nottingham Forest (h)

31: Wolves (a)

January

2: Bournemouth (h)

14: Man City (h)

21: Arsenal (a)

February

4: Crystal Palace (h)

11: Leeds United (a)

18: Leicester City (h)

25: Brentford (h)

March

4: Liverpool (a)

11: Southampton (h)

18: Brighton (a)

April

1: Newcastle (a)

8: Everton (h)

15: Nottingham Forest (a)

22: Chelsea (h)

25: Tottenham (a)

29: Aston Villa (h)

May

6: West Ham (a)

13: Wolves (h)

20: Bournemouth (a)

28: Fulham (h)

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 17-06-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like NOBODY wants to come to United...... and even if there was, the blood sucking Glazers are cutting back funds for transfers because they want their dividends first..... Fucking Bastards !!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-06-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Seems like NOBODY wants to come to United...... and even if there was, the blood sucking Glazers are cutting back funds for transfers because they want their dividends first..... Fucking Bastards !!!
Just seen reports that says greedy Pep Guardiola is planning to hijack Frenkie De Jong for City from under the noses of ETH n United even though they hv already signed super players like Haaland, Alvarez n possibly Kevin Philips from Leeds...there is no doubt even now to say they or Liverpool will win the EPL title again next season ... think United would be condemned again another season with lots of such good players already snatched up by their 6 bitter rivals who already hv got the men they wanted so early....most left r crumps left for ETH to smell...

sad, looks like next season ETH will hv to go down to the field to play himself tgt with CR7 to score goals for the club ..so stingy poker this club is....how to win EPL titles n cup like this if they r not willing to pay for the good players they want leaving them to be snatched away by their bitter rivals like the case of Nunez snatched by Pool... incidentally heard Nunez don't mind going to them but they walked away from him becos of his high price...no wonder the super computer is saying they won't make it to the top 4 next season also...worry now is that they might get relegated down into the championship with lazy unskilled players from last season continuing to play for the club regardless of whether they win or lose matches simply becos they got no other players to depend on ...b4 he even started, ETH is proving he is a failure...sigh

Last edited by Rickey; 17-06-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old 18-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
A club that has lost its shine, playing only in the UEL, is never going to attract the top players. Plus, the media and selling clubs are always using "Man Utd interested in XXX player" to drum prices up, even if Utd aren't interested.

We can only attract players from clubs not even in the UEL - at best we can sign up players with potential and hopefully develop them. Unless it's players like Frenkie de Jong, who have worked with Erik ten Hag before. Even then, it will be those who haven't exactly been on fire with their current club.

Gonna be a long and painful transfer window to watch. Dun be expecting big names.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Attn : Guys

Just read that now another bitter rival Antonio Conte of Spurs is planning to hijack away Antony from Ajax another target of ETH n United from under their noses...in the meantime he has also already signed n taken over bissouma from Brighton another of United's target ...if ETH n the BODs don't wake up n continue to dilly dally n don't act fast enough, all their targets will be taken over by their 6 top bitter rivals in no time leaving them with NOTHING to recruit next season...another set back is likely that Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel is eyeing to take in Dumfries another of their impt target ...btw Tielesman of Leicester is now available as the Gunners r walking away from him...not sure if he is a good catch for them

Old 19-06-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Just read ETH is getting fed up for still not being able to sign Frenkie De Jong after so long ...or for that matter any other player

Old 20-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
...Just read that now another bitter rival Antonio Conte of Spurs is planning to hijack away Antony from Ajax another target of ETH n United from under their noses...in the meantime he has also already signed n taken over bissouma from Brighton another of United's target .....
Interest in Antony is perhaps believable given the ten Hag links, but Bissouma was just another name bandied about by the media as a 'possible' given Utd's defensive midfielder problems. Somehow the Utd name is the media's favourite to use, even though we are no longer the top team for some time. To our disadvantage unfortunately. Sure, some of these names might have come up at scouting meetings, but I believe many did not make the real shortlist.

Manchester Evening News is one of the biggest culprits, while the Daily Mirror loves to sensationalise everything. As does The Sun. I usually laugh at their articles. MEN can make a whole article out of a one-sentence comment by a pundit/player/manager and twist everything out of context. 90% of the article can be reporting old news, old problems while the headline is only covered in one or two sentences. Sometimes I wonder if bonuses are paid there according to how well one can twist words.

You know it's more serious when the news makes it on to ESPN, Sky Sports, or comes from Fabrizio Romano.

Richard Arnold has more or less confirmed that we are in talks for Frenkie de Jong, when he went to speak with fans at a pub. Unfortunately he also said 'the money is there', which will probably make Barca stick to their over-valuation. Which might lead us to abandon the deal.

ESPN thinks we are also 'monitoring' Tammy Abraham, and that Ronny wants to leave this summer.

Old 21-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Interest in Antony is perhaps believable given the ten Hag links, but Bissouma was just another name bandied about by the media as a 'possible' given Utd's defensive midfielder problems.

ESPN thinks we are also 'monitoring' Tammy Abraham, and that Ronny wants to leave this summer.
Another setback for ETH and Utd...now Jurrien Timber of Ajax, his former team has decided not to cum to MU as he wants to fight for a place in the Dutch national team under LVG ...1 more target down...so far not even 1 new player signed...pity ETH

Last edited by Rickey; 23-06-2022 at 03:25 PM.
Old 21-06-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23993 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another setback for ETH and Utd...now Julien timber of Ajax, his former team has decided not to cum to MU as he wants to fight for a place in the Dutch national team under LVG ...1 more target down...so far not even 1 new player signed...pity ETH
Besides Timber, who knows..maybe LVG also influenced Dutch players like de Jong, Malacia, Dumfries etc.. not to cum to Utd.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me

Last edited by sc slayer; 21-06-2022 at 09:13 PM.
Old 21-06-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another setback for ETH and Utd...now Julien timber of Ajax, his former team has decided not to cum to MU as he wants to fight for a place in the Dutch national team under LVG ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Besides Timber, who knows..maybe LVG also influenced Dutch players like de Jong, Malacia, Dumfries etc.. not to cum to Utd.
To be fair, what LVG said was if a player is not playing every week at his club, it will be difficult to make it into the national team at the world cup. Which is a fair thing to say.

If the likes of Jurrien Timber is not confident of making it into the first 11 weekly, with his former coach at the helm, perhaps we do not need someone with his mentality. Or any of the other players who have this same mentality.

Old 23-06-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
To be fair, what LVG said was if a player is not playing every week at his club, it will be difficult to make it into the national team at the world cup. Which is a fair thing to say.

If the likes of Jurrien Timber is not confident of making it into the first 11 weekly, with his former coach at the helm, perhaps we do not need someone with his mentality. Or any of the other players who have this same mentality.
Wtf is wrong with ETH and the BODs ..except for Frankie De Jong & Antony...they hv not submitted their bids or notice of interest in the players they want from other clubs...it's all just talk only, they want this player n they want that player...look at their 6 bitter rivals, they hv already signed the men they want or submitted bids for them...it's already nearly 2 weeks the transfer window has been opened n yet no player signed at all ...really deserve to lose next season with their nonchalant take-it-easy attitude to recruitment for the new season

Btw there is only 1 good news for them..that is Pep is no longer interested in Frankie De Jong

Last edited by Rickey; 24-06-2022 at 08:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1