The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Sorry to say , to all the cheong bros here, that sometimes, but most of the time, emotions do run high. Too high for some!!!

Your feelings takes over your head instead of the other way around and viceversa. Which should come first ??? Ask yourself first many times, when in doubt and confused.

Never ever let this happen to you -- DON'T PUT YOUR GOOD BRAINS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!!
Old 29-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
like have to change the shaver more often, new one shave smooth, painless and face geel good good always after a shave.....

another great advice of a Grand Master.......
Enjoy Betong, bro ?.

But no golf there, lah !. You putt or poke your clubs into what.....
OMG !!!. Into a puying.....
Old 29-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Sorry to say , to all the cheong bros here, that sometimes, but most of the time, emotions do run high. Too high for some!!!

Your feelings takes over your head instead of the other way around and viceversa. Which should come first ??? Ask yourself first many times, when in doubt and confused.

Never ever let this happen to you -- DON'T PUT YOUR GOOD BRAINS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!!
brains should be between her legs.....
Old 29-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Experience's best teacher? Folly of youth yes, but age's also no barrier to kena burnt like toast.

Young man, the word miss you is the most abused word by tgs. Even FLs in transit in SG use this on me, and we auto reply same2. Listen to their own stories from their youth and words of wisdom
No wonder, I chow tar like fcuk...... meng kang, kit theung mak mak lo...

But their 'miss you' more powderful.......
Old 29-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Enjoy Betong, bro ?.

But no golf there, lah !. You putt or poke your clubs into what.....
OMG !!!. Into a puying.....
Betong... for sure gal cannot any how FFK you, they have no where to hide... we had so much fun there. I post some simple info there, Betong Thread...

Golf is 18 holes, other play one hole 18 times.... almost the same, just use more strokes, as many as possible....

my club very lek one.... 2.5 cm only, CB always laugh and get their nose poked by lan cheow hair....
Old 30-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
No wonder, I chow tar like fcuk...... meng kang, kit theung mak mak lo.... But their 'miss you' more powderful.......
But their KC's shiok-adoo feeling (whilst it lasts) right?
Old 30-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got a question here according to a Malaysia OKT he said that those young gal(around 20 yr old) dun wan to be booked by the grandfather(60 yrs above) kind issit true even with money they also dun1 ?
Old 30-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
got a question here according to a Malaysia OKT he said that those young gal(around 20 yr old) dun wan to be booked by the grandfather(60 yrs above) kind issit true even with money they also dun1 ?
Yes, that is the reason why I am not going to Danok
Old 30-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Yes, that is the reason why I am not going to Danok
I also leaving Danok alone... there are other places to enjoy...
Old 01-05-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Danok Gals are just like batam gals.Hatyai almost the same but a little better than danok but still gotta depend on the personality of the puying la.They got a lot of pattern in danok one,after 1 shot say wan go eat with friend want look for sister 1 hour wan go buy something for a while then mia long long time then come back!

In pattaya,its common to see farang(angmo) with lot of young hot babes.When they walk pass the bar the puyin will even call them sexy man,handsome man!Even by visual its so fun atmosphere compare to danok.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 01-05-2010, 04:13 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
I also leaving Danok alone... there are other places to enjoy...
Because Danok don't have Jane swinging from tree to tree looking for Tarzan.....come on tell us the story.....share share mah!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Because Danok don't have Jane swinging from tree to tree looking for Tarzan.....come on tell us the story.....share share mah!
shit la... now Boon Pee Pee in KL liao.... knn, sianz la....
Old 01-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Got any brothers here still bring back the gal n married they
I have a friend who is currently happily married to a TG but he is 1 of the very few who is lucky and I tend to agree with a statement earlier that "I Miss You" is a badly abused term amongst not only the TG but also girls in Jakarta and perhaps other Asian countries?
Old 01-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
I have a friend who is currently happily married to a TG but he is 1 of the very few who is lucky and I tend to agree with a statement earlier that "I Miss You" is a badly abused term amongst not only the TG but also girls in Jakarta and perhaps other Asian countries?

ur fren TG is normal worker or FL/WL?
Old 02-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Danok Gals are just like batam gals.Hatyai almost the same but a little better than danok but still gotta depend on the personality of the puying la.They got a lot of pattern in danok one,after 1 shot say wan go eat with friend want look for sister 1 hour wan go buy something for a while then mia long long time then come back!

In pattaya,its common to see farang(angmo) with lot of young hot babes.When they walk pass the bar the puyin will even call them sexy man,handsome man!Even by visual its so fun atmosphere compare to danok.
Say, pay for 1 shot. save you the troubles and energies to get them on your side. Also save you dollars too.

Human psychology, like any normal fcuk beauty will never succumb to be with and seen with ah peks. ah peks with richloaded dollars they don't want.
at least they are frank, if not give problems at midnight, got to kick them out.

go for milf check with okt not married ones or babybearing ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1