The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivor View Post
Guys, take Vitamin C 1000mg to strengthen up immune system.
How do I locate Pink Massage, Orient and Nataree Massage ?

missing bangkok already...

Hi bro, for Pink and Orient, just take Skytrain to Phom Prong Station, and walk into Soi 24, u will see a 7-11 beside Orient..

As for Nataree, you need to take Mrt to Huai Khwang station, alight at i forgot which exit, you pass by Emanuelle then you will see Nataree..
Old 23-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all

Hi Bros,

I went to Soi Cowboy and visited Bacarra (first time) on 20th July about 8 - 9pm..
There are lots of gals in bikini standing on the platform, i didnt even know there are naked gals at the top till i turn my head up..

Btw, i get 1 of the gal that i knew in Singapore to sit with me and bought her 1 lady drink, after that decided to barfine her, paid her 600 baht and she went to the counter, however she come back and tell me, she need to have at least 2 lady drink before can barfine, so in the end must buy another cola for her, then can barfine... Did any bros encounter such a thing? Is it true the gals must have quota of 2 lady drink before they can be barfined?
Old 23-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertikal View Post
Hi Bros,

I went to Soi Cowboy and visited Bacarra (first time) on 20th July about 8 - 9pm..
There are lots of gals in bikini standing on the platform, i didnt even know there are naked gals at the top till i turn my head up..

Btw, i get 1 of the gal that i knew in Singapore to sit with me and bought her 1 lady drink, after that decided to barfine her, paid her 600 baht and she went to the counter, however she come back and tell me, she need to have at least 2 lady drink before can barfine, so in the end must buy another cola for her, then can barfine... Did any bros encounter such a thing? Is it true the gals must have quota of 2 lady drink before they can be barfined?

r u b b i s h,

anyway, baccarra took over the small empty bar , Irish Bar beside it and knocked the walls off it, now baccaara s slightly bigger now. but IMHO the place still stinks with pushy mamasan and girls with thier noses right up in japan's clouds

Sharkbar's better IMHO
Old 23-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

!! NO !!- i went BCR many times- once target the gal- and maybe buy her a drink get to know her before barfine. no gals asked to buy more drink after i barfine her.
Old 23-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
ivor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
[/B]

r u b b i s h,

anyway, baccarra took over the small empty bar , Irish Bar beside it and knocked the walls off it, now baccaara s slightly bigger now. but IMHO the place still stinks with pushy mamasan and girls with thier noses right up in japan's clouds

Sharkbar's better IMHO
Absolutely agree with vmtech...one of the rainbow 4 girls who jump from Baccarra told me that the mamasan there is very pushy and talk bad (gossip/back-stab) girls. Thus she jump to Rainbow 4 as she can't stand the working environment at Baccara. She even point to the baccara website which mamasan she hates.
http://www.baccarabar.com/photo3.html
(the mamasan on the right is BAD...and the mamasan on the left is good)

By the way, buying the girl lady-drink has no minimum. Most girls need about 9 Bar-fines per month before they are paid a salary. Lady-drink is like tips/bonus/commission to them which are paid in cash end of the night, the more the merrier.

Last edited by ivor; 23-07-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 24-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
solid_snake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Btw, i get 1 of the gal that i knew in Singapore to sit with me...
wah, even u knew her she still treat u like robert...should teach her some lesson in the room :P wats her no???

even no lady drink also can barfine
Old 24-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

Wow, means i tio kar liao.. aiya forget about it la..
By the way, she told me they have to work everyday..
If they do not report for work, they will deduct 2400 baht...
Old 24-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wise up !. Dude !. Every agg, bar girl need to hit several targets per month. The targets ( number of bar fines, quantity of lady drinks , etc ) are set by the bar management. They have MONTHLY quota. They do not have DAILY targets to hit.

Have to get two LDs before going off with you ?. No report for work and the bar minus 2400 baht from the girl ?. What crap !.

If a bar girl hit her target ( 100 LDs as in Bad Dog Bar ) , she gets an additional 500 baht as commision added in to her monthly salary.

No work equals no pay. No such crap as no work equals fine of 2400 baht.
Old 24-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Just curious how do u get to know her in sg?I think she really goh hoh u yer yer.She just have to pay for her own barfine if she didnt report to work which is 600baht.Every agogo gals have a few days off in a month,however if they exceed their own allowance of day off & didnt go to work,she have to pay the barfine to the bar no matter she is really sick or she is out with friend partying or book by another customer.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 24-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
that's not neccessarily true either lol. looks like you gotta find a new best friend
Old 24-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Never venture into the bars think I missing some good action?
Old 24-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Never venture into the bars think I missing some good action?
you should really be checking out Sharkbar, got some really good stuff there
Old 24-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
you should really be checking out Sharkbar, got some really good stuff there
I agree with bro vmtech.Sharkbar always my first choice at soi cowboy.They got the best gals in terms of look & age IMO.i find that they are not that pushy for drinks & they sure love partying!Quite a num of them ask me to bring them out to disco last time

Hows the situation there like now bro?

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 24-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Samster

wow, really kana ko hok already..
tam mai pu ying kon thai chawp ko hok?!?!

anyway i was with a friend, he didnt managed to find any gal he like, so she brought us to another bar, forgot the name, on the same stretch as bacarra, i think 2 bars down or something.. there also quite happening but i didnt really look at the gals.. once i went in can see gals naked talking to customer, and gals on the stage all only wear bottom and the top they just use sticker to stick their nipple thats all. The gals outside the bar is very sweet young thing...
Old 24-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow, really kana ko hok already..
tam mai pu ying kon thai chawp ko hok?!?!

anyway i was with a friend, he didnt managed to find any gal he like, so she brought us to another bar, forgot the name, on the same stretch as bacarra, i think 2 bars down or something.. there also quite happening but i didnt really look at the gals.. once i went in can see gals naked talking to customer, and gals on the stage all only wear bottom and the top they just use sticker to stick their nipple thats all. The gals outside the bar is very sweet young thing...
2 bars down from bacarra could be Midnight..
ok looking girls there but some of them seems to have a timeer on thier head tt sets them to ask for lady drinks ever 10mins lol, either tt or they kept on repeating "pbai duay ok?" gets abit irrititing
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread