The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all
Re: girls in 1654A

giving up on the place.. either dun have decent gals or always have a long queue as stable is empty.
Old 15-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Name: Lulu
Face: 8.5/10 (I never give WG a 10)
Body: 9/10 (165cm, 34 full C-cup, long legs, model built although in gaining weight slightly)
French: Yes
BBJ: 8/10 (didn't want to do it, had to use my power of persuasion. Blow about 2-3 minutes only)
Ass: 7/10 (not bad for China girl...at least some bump)
FS: 9/10 (complaint during doggie that she doesn't like to be fucked from behind, claimed she's new at this, only do it to pay up loan)
GFE: 9/10

Lor 16 Building 54a is unofficially the beet house in Geylang for those in the know. They have service standard that's a notch above most houses there. They still have one of the better looking girls although it's relative in face of the current crisis (no top tier Chinese WG will come to work in Singapore anymore...I'll write a detailed piece on this next time).

Anyway, I've heard the name Lulu from fellow punters and many glowing reports. Even the boss confirmed that she's his top girl at the moment. And the boss at Lor 16/54a is no-nonsense no-bullshit kind of guy. His EQ may not always be the best but he's got looong list of loyal client for reasons.

For Lulu, he doesn't take phone reservation unlike other girls in his stable. You have to be there physically and it's first come first serve. I've heard of guys waiting 4 hours plus before.

Thanks to the aforementioned crisis, it's nearly impossible nowadays to find Chinese WG with good combo of look and service...and Lulu supposedly fit the bill.

I went today (Sunday) late afternoon because I know that it's the time most punters have to be with their family. Called to make sure Lulu is working. Confirmed. Went over. One guy in-front of me...but he had to go do something first...the guy tried to book her...but boss told him that if he leaves...he has to give it to next guy...that would be moi!

Sat down and waited around 30 minutes. She came out. Saw her for the first time. Wasn't sure if it was her (never saw her before...one of the few times I do this without ever seeing a girl). Boss confirmed it's her. Relief...not bad. Waited for her to have her dinner.

Then off to the room. In the room, found out she spoke almost no English. No problem. I figured out the way to break the ice regardless. It worked. Chemistry starts to kick in. Very nice sensual shower she gave me. Listerine for both. Blowjob in the shower. Very nice. Part of service standard here.

To the room. I skipped the whole back massage thing. No need for AR.

She gave me catbatch. Usually not into it but Lulu did it exceptionally well. More BBBJ. Mirror all over. Looked at me. Looked at the mirror next to our bed (as I did). Looked really good from side mirror and ceiling mirror. Nice turn on. Good use of props.

Finally capped me. Cowgirl. Great view of her still firm lovely C-cup with still very pink nipples. Cupped it. Licked it. Sucked it. Knead it. While she's on top she leaned down to kiss me...I normally don't kiss sauna girl but I did with Lulu. Her kissing me was tentative...to see how I would react. I kissed back lightly.

Switched to cradle. Then mish. Legs together. Spread apart. Her reaction was good...definitely not faking it as tend to be the case. Chemistry at work fulltime...as we near climax...our kiss become more passionate....lots of tongue dancing and sucking...finally exploded while our tongue wrapped up...

Bottomline...the best MP WG I have this year (not counting non MP WG...but that's another report).
Old 15-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Last thursday went didnt see any new girls....
Quote:
Originally Posted by spelitexterix View Post
new girls in 1654 in already?
I heard from Lulu that the 10 new girls just arrived. Now doing in-processing. Should not take too long before they roll-out their new babes
Old 15-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
I heard from Lulu that the 10 new girls just arrived. Now doing in-processing. Should not take too long before they roll-out their new babes
Hope this give her recuperate time ... poor girl, pussy already loose and dry. Continue at the pace of 8fpd x 20dpm, she will get totally wear out anytime soon.
Old 15-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
xiaodong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, her pissy is not so tight any more. Sad.
Old 15-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodong View Post
Ya, her pissy is not so tight any more. Sad.
And put on weight too.

She told me if I don't pick her anymore when the new batch of girls come, do make sure to pick a pretty one - else she would feel insulted
Old 15-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
xiaodong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope that the new patch has good quality, so we have more choices. But I heard that the best one in the new batch cannot come to Singapore because her passport got issue. So sad! Otherwise we are sure have a better choice.
Old 19-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
royalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of light

is the new batch girl started business?
Old 22-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by roinky View Post
Bros that tried mimi, is she good?
Have uped mimi before. She will give you commando service more often than not. But she's on the plump side for me. All in all good service and fun personality.

I M Possible
Old 22-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Question Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Last thursday went didnt see any new girls....
Hiya bro,

Hv any of the newbies started as yet?!
Old 22-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Belum kemudia mesti tunggu bulan lepas...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hiya bro,

Hv any of the newbies started as yet?!
They will start tomorrow - not sure how many though - some may be code red.

Hope Lulu is back tomorrow too.
Old 22-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
They will start tomorrow - not sure how many though - some may be code red.

Hope Lulu is back tomorrow too.
thks alot for the update.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 22-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
thks alot for the update.
my pleasure - understand there will be 8 newbies
Old 22-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
my pleasure - understand there will be 8 newbies
their business not as good as those days where miko jenny etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1