The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Don't get involved. Often the sob story of not being able to get into sg is a story to get you to put out more than you normally would.
That I agree.

Don't spend money on girls not within your reach. And in Philippines she may have husband, lover and what not
Old 31-08-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Ddkho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
The most important question8 are a) budget (is 3k to 5k, or 10k plus . )
b) what's your taste ? Take out, KTV or window shop and get drunk - like me
Bro Etsy,
a) Budget is around 10k-15k
b) take out bro, better stay at hotel and have fun with girl at the room
Old 31-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddkho View Post
Bro Etsy,
a) Budget is around 10k-15k
b) take out bro, better stay at hotel and have fun with girl at the room
Manila courtesan who advertise here ?

Or ktv like class mate if you have time
Old 31-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

My friend told me air force one is good, but some of Manila courtesans girls are my veggie hahahaha.. plan to have a time with them..

Then next day air force one chiong lolx
Old 01-09-2019, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

I'm not sure whether I've replied you but if I did, just ignored it bro..

I know MC from Google, it was so happened that the rating is high and kinda safe. Cause I have few friends who work in Manila and they all kena fairy jump (仙人跳) before (sorry I don't how to describe it in English). And one of them have been so fucked up until he had been lockup in police station (I've tried to ask him to tell the story but he didn't entertain me, only say be careful when chiong LMFAO)

All my concern is to avoid fairy jump bro, cause it will be my 1st time there. Btw any places will do, but the preference is to have SYT & GFE. Cause the lonely king has been in hibernation for years and now it's free to roam and find its prey!

My plan is to stay till the weekend and get some chicks to fill the void. So plan to have solo trip to fish or get some FL overnight on weekend and then I'll be happily going back to SG and plan for next trip.

I'm very new in this field, seriously I'd been living like in a monastery over six years due to work. And just switch to new company and will have a business trip there. So kinda excited and looking forward for this trip. So I really need your help bro
Old 01-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

What exactly is fairy jump sia ?
Old 01-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
ruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
What exactly is fairy jump sia ?
No idea why that user use such a weird chi-na term. It is Not even local Chinese term.

Extortion scheme also known as Badger game. In local chinese terms, it should be known as 美人局
Old 01-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
ruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
How long will you be there bro? I'm stopping over in Manila for a weekend enroute back to Melbourne. Will be staying at a hotel either in Ortigas Center or Makati.
3 days buddy.
will be there on a weekday due for business trip. Last trip was 5 years back.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
All my concern is to avoid fairy jump bro, cause it will be my 1st time there. Btw any places will do, but the preference is to have SYT & GFE. Cause the lonely king has been in hibernation for years and now it's free to roam and find its prey!

I'm very new in this field, seriously I'd been living like in a monastery over six years due to work. And just switch to new company and will have a business trip there. So kinda excited and looking forward for this trip. So I really need your help bro
Actually it's very much like going to a sushi restaurant.

First time go punting in a foreign country, is like first time in a jap restaurant. You will order the safe stuff on the menu. Tempura, soft shell crab, chawanmushi, katsu.

Then slowly you will start eating the raw fish. You'll start with safe options again like salmon, tuna, yellowish.

Beginning stages always will overpay and get less value than what you pay for.

After awhile as your palate develops and you spend time interacting with the sushi chef, you'll start ordering the more exotic sashimi, salmon belly, otoro, shellfish etc. That's the time you are laojiao liao and a connoisseur.

Final stage you want your chef to surprise you, you go for omakase whereby surprises are welcomed.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Manila courtesan actually advertise on Sammy. That's what I meant.

I know some chicks but not model class or something but 100% no fear of them stealing or set up.

I been there before internet was popular, losing a phone once, leaving a hotel another time than test if the threat is real or no.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggerking View Post
No idea why that user use such a weird chi-na term. It is Not even local Chinese term.

Extortion scheme also known as Badger game. In local chinese terms, it should be known as 美人局
Basically fairy jump is very fucked up, it's a trap set by the girl you fished and either the girls are underage or will bring his whole kampung come and ask for money. Normally they ask for 10kp, if you're lucky enough or more than that sum. And from the story my friend briefs, he was being locked up and lost the job since that incident. And got some phobia afterward. Lolx
Old 01-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Manila courtesan actually advertise on Sammy. That's what I meant.

I know some chicks but not model class or something but 100% no fear of them stealing or set up.

I been there before internet was popular, losing a phone once, leaving a hotel another time than test if the threat is real or no.
Oh really lolx.. I only found their website and give so strong guarantee regarding click&bait and personally message the Mami for it.

Bro etsys, if I'm there, can you intro some contact for me lolx.. better syt & gfe.. budget 10-15k for overnight companions. I'll pm you before my departure lolx
Old 01-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Actually it's very much like going to a sushi restaurant.

First time go punting in a foreign country, is like first time in a jap restaurant. You will order the safe stuff on the menu. Tempura, soft shell crab, chawanmushi, katsu.

Then slowly you will start eating the raw fish. You'll start with safe options again like salmon, tuna, yellowish.

Beginning stages always will overpay and get less value than what you pay for.

After awhile as your palate develops and you spend time interacting with the sushi chef, you'll start ordering the more exotic sashimi, salmon belly, otoro, shellfish etc. That's the time you are laojiao liao and a connoisseur.

Final stage you want your chef to surprise you, you go for omakase whereby surprises are welcomed.
Old bird memang experienced sis.. lolx.. I only dare to play around in SG and MY because have the contact and network around there. But I'd quitted due to commitment. And now just being released so kinda hope to write a new page in life lolx!

Your words I'll remember it in my heart sifu, as what you said, beginning is always overpay and get less value for what I'm going to pay for. I'll remember it man. Great quote regarding chiongster life! Lolx
Old 02-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh really lolx.. I only found their website and give so strong guarantee regarding click&bait and personally message the Mami for it.
Even their cheapest one is not my taste, because, I am not into getting girls by the hour, and errr .. out of budget

Quote:
Bro etsys, if I'm there, can you intro some contact for me lolx.. better syt & gfe.. budget 10-15k for overnight companions. I'll pm you before my departure lolx
May not be of help, as almost all I know are milfs, or not SYT or not so model class !! Honestly !!
Old 03-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Okada

Review by a local tai tai

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1