The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Let me offer my services to u if you are lazy and want everything ....
- all meals include....
Vely smart ehh..Ask me cooking then give for your Package service!
Old 11-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiya since no one bother , I guess only I can do myself! Oooo food food ooooo glorious food!

Series 1 - Airport

Last edited by ahtecklim; 11-05-2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: add pics
Old 11-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Series 2 - AKA Jap BBQ

Old 11-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

Series 3 - Baukow Market A

Old 11-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Series 4 Baukow Market B

Old 11-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Series 5 - Oishi Steamboat

Old 11-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Series 6 - Assorted (mostly suppers!)

Banana Pancake

Mango Sticky Lice

BBQ Pork Tongue

Kebab (Chicken I think!)
Old 11-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Series 7 - Supper One Nite!

Water melon , pork jok and bbq skewers.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

ooo yeah one other thing. I have stepped up as guinea pig a few days after songkran and after drinking for a few hours at the 2nd bar on the right on Soi 6 (walking from 2nd road), I saw the fruit cart going pass. Some of the girls wanted fruits and then I saw the guy had some durains. So here I am still alive after eating durains with beer to debunk the myth.

BTW , the durain was not bad. Not as good as the sweet/bitter type we have from Malaysia but good enough for me to try again next trip!

Last edited by ahtecklim; 11-05-2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pattaya gundoos

To honour TS..I do a write up on the above.

1. Boom boom 500 baht gundoo.
They come,touch girls here and there,tell girl I give you gooood money..boom boom 500 baht.
Girl tell them: Go boom boom mad dog.

2. I love you..please stop work bar gundoo.
Young or old..mostly young. They ask lady stop work..for what? You gonna support them..marry them?Take care? Go stick your dick in a mad dog..shithead.

3. Send naked photos to girls FB gundoo.
When any girl show me..I tell her take snapshot..then repost on her FB..name it Moron. Make sure his name is on it.

4. Asking Thai lady have baby or Thai boyfriend gundoo.
Girl to guy: You want take care my baby? Or..You want boom boom me or my boyfriend?

5. No give tip gundoo.
ok lah this one up to customer. But sometimes no have tip still want discount. Tips..however small are appreciated cos it normally goes to the cleaner and cashier..supplements their small salary. Best of all..these guys who dont tip normally oso brags about their high salaries and stuff like that. Gundoo bugger!

Wanna know more?

P.s..tongue in cheek ok..not referring to anybody in particular. Just take it as a joke lah.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Idiots of Gogo Bars

1. Idiot who think he a better dancer then goes up the stage to dance. Erhh Mr Bouncer!
2. Idiot who starts to unzip and stroke himself in plain view of others. Ehem..Mr Bouncer! !
3. Idiot who goes in a gogo but plays games on his handphone. Ehh..why dont you just go back your room and watch Aminal Planet?
4. Idiot who touches every girl's ass that passes him but never buys a Lady drink.
5. Idiot who tries to take photos...halo Mr Bouncer!
6. Idiot who buys a lot of Lady drinks then when the bill come he says: Hell no !!
7. Idiot who shirks away from a girl who tries to say hello. Why cant you jusy say 'No Thanks' politely?
8. Idiot who thinks he can get away with a lower price becos he young and handsome. There is only 1 handsome guy..its the one printed on the baht note.
9. Idiot who is a bigger idiot than No.8 cos he old and ugly but he believes the girl saying him hansum man.
10. Idiot who creates havoc by throwing rubber snakes and scorpions to girls. ( I am that idiot..hehe).

Just for laughs..jai yen yen.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Pattaya

I had a good laugh reading posts from Bro Soi6.
Thanks for sharing.

Jai Yen Yen na krup.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Idiots of Gogo Bars

1. Idiot who think he a better dancer then goes up the stage to dance. Erhh Mr Bouncer!
2. Idiot who starts to unzip and stroke himself in plain view of others. Ehem..Mr Bouncer! !
Common sight in some clubs la. The staff and bouncers even encourage it!
3. Idiot who goes in a gogo but plays games on his handphone. Ehh..why dont you just go back your room and watch Aminal Planet?
see Ninja Sniper below!
4. Idiot who touches every girl's ass that passes him but never buys a Lady drink.
5. Idiot who tries to take photos...halo Mr Bouncer!
6. Idiot who buys a lot of Lady drinks then when the bill come he says: Hell no !!
7. Idiot who shirks away from a girl who tries to say hello. Why cant you jusy say 'No Thanks' politely?
you don't pray pray ah! Our Ninja Sniper reject beautiful girls for his regulars and party till daybreak on his last day when all of us were all partied out!
8. Idiot who thinks he can get away with a lower price becos he young and handsome. There is only 1 handsome guy..its the one printed on the baht note.
this is me la until I saw your comment no.9!
9. Idiot who is a bigger idiot than No.8 cos he old and ugly but he believes the girl saying him hansum man.
Waaaaaaaa I really thought I was handsum!
10. Idiot who creates havoc by throwing rubber snakes and scorpions to girls. ( I am that idiot..hehe).

Just for laughs..jai yen yen.
Party Animals?
1 guys who wear mask?
2 guys who waste a perfectly good birthday cake?
3 guys who ring the bell and leave without paying?
4 guys who ignore a perfectly good pig being bbq-ed outdoor and got smashed indoors?
5 guys who made it rain?
6 guys who steals underwear from the girls?
Old 11-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
hehe my favourite tour package! You didn't include Soi Holland and Soi Belgium
These 2 streets will be included in the package if requested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Vely smart ehh..Ask me cooking then give for your Package service!
Mai ani, your cooking aroi mak mak....

Ccb lan pa samsung, my new samsung went dead today while I came over to Vientiane. Now without mobile phone. I have to go Samsung service center tomorrow in MBK then head to Pattaya.... wait for me na.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
These 2 streets will be included in the package if requested.

Mai ani, your cooking aroi mak mak....

Ccb lan pa samsung, my new samsung went dead today while I came over to Vientiane. Now without mobile phone. I have to go Samsung service center tomorrow in MBK then head to Pattaya.... wait for me na.
Come back change S6 la.. so cheap now...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1