The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HC at Leisure

Quality Inspection on new gal Mico

After receiving tip off from Chief Zack and bro OP that there is a new SYT reporting to work at leisure, decided to personally do an inspection on her.

Call up at round 1030am, was surprised tat she was already book till 1545 liao!!!! WOW!!! The pple here really fast leg fast hand sia!!! Lucky still got time slot for me kekekekeke

The first impression

Anyway, after going for my sauna and Jacuzzi, I proceeded to the room. Was waiting anxiously for her to came in. “Knock Knock” and in she came. Do a CT scan on her.

Results:-

Looks :- 7/10 ( Confirmed an SYT, with CFM look. Yuki-san looks sweeter though. But she has a kind of sexiness tat yuki-san lacks of. )

Body :- 7.5/10 ( Chubby type. With a pair of big boobs. Should be at least a “C” cup. Fair smooth skin )

Voice
:- Sweet and gentle.

Dressing :- Wears a white skirt. A bit see through cos can @@ her white g-strings kekekekeke

TCSS :- Think still bit shy. But tries hard to strike conversation

Pass with good results.

The massage

Proceeded to give me a hard massage. Hmmmmm…. Not bad. Show some strength and keep asking whether can a not. All at the vital points. Can stop my @@s from trying to beo her cleaverage as she bends down. Kekekekeke Can @@ tat she is trying hard.

Pass too. Sure hopes she keep tat standard up though.

The main course

Ask me very softly whether I wan special a not. Think not used to it kua. Anyway of course I opt for a full course. So she goes out to take barang barang.

Her Body

Came back and strips herself. WOW!!! Nice figure wor. A bit bah bah but not bad wor. Pity got bit of tummy. But her boobies sure make up everything!!!! Kekekeke Should be a “C” cupper with pinkish brown nips. Sure looks delicious. Yum yum. Little general standing at attention at once!!!

Pass with flying colours!!!!

The Cat bath and Blow Job

Started with my nips. Hmmmm….. nice. Small licks here and there with some suction here and there. Slowly moves southwards to my balls. Did some licking and suction there. Moves more south again to my thighs and ankles. Arrhhhhhh one of my weak points. Was feeling damn high ler.

Then Give me a blow job. Not bad oso wor!! Think Chief teaches her well kekekekeke Good suction power with some licks here and there. Can hear the “Splash Splash” sound kekekekeke

After tat change to Catbath again. Worrrrr makes me damn horny. Then gave me another blow again. Arrggggggg If carries on like tat think I might not be able to take it liao. Luckily, she stops. Phew…..

Again, Pass!!!

The Bonk

She mounted me. Hmmmmm…. Mei mei not those loose loose type. Okie. Started to rock a bit. Not bery good rocking though. But @@ing those two Melons is enuff ler!!!!!! Hands r damn busy playing with them kekekekeke Felt soft soft and nice to squeeze and play with. Kekekekekeke. Gave me a catbath on my nips again while continued to rock. Arrgggggg…..

After tat change to doggie. Its my turn to do some workout liao. Bang her with slow rhyme. Slowly upped my pace. Should @@ the Views on the mirror!!! WOW!!! Her boobies were bouncing all the way!!! Yum yum. Cannot tahan.

Change to missionary sideways. Should see those boobs Swinging all the way!!!! Then change to missioary. after bonking for some times i was astonised by her. she actually moves my body upwards to give my nips a cat bath!!!! this is the killer moves for me!!! thought oni GIGI and JOYCE knew about this weakness of mine!!! kekekekeke

Within mins i unloaded!!! arggghhhhh!!!!!!

A sex-tisfying bonk!!!!! kekekekekeke
Old 01-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Samster

HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway almost 4got the

Summary on Miko :-

Looks :- 7/10 ( SYT with CFM look )
Body :-7.5/10 ( Chubby bah bah type. )
Boobs :- "C" Cup with pinkish brown nips
Massage :- 6/10 ( Still rooms for improvement )
BJ :- 6.5/10 ( Could be longer duration though )
FJ :- 7.5/10 ( The Boobies sure does miracle!!! )

RTF :- YES!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Bro HCC, I thought I wanted to recharge first, now your step-by-step assessment and grading is making me very gian liao, very bad lah you

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 01-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

After all my recent conquers i oso need to re-charge ler!!!! feeling the burn-out liao!!! chum wait no $$ to eat need to eat grass liao kekekekekeke seems like i will b very very quiet for the next 2 wks ler. so u better dun post too many nose bleeding FRs arr!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
Merl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
Anyway almost 4got the

Summary on Miko :-

Looks :- 7/10 ( SYT with CFM look )
Body :-7.5/10 ( Chubby bah bah type. )
Boobs :- "C" Cup with pinkish brown nips
Massage :- 6/10 ( Still rooms for improvement )
BJ :- 6.5/10 ( Could be longer duration though )
FJ :- 7.5/10 ( The Boobies sure does miracle!!! )

RTF :- YES!!!!!!
Bro HCC,

Hope yr Steamy FR will take the queue off Yuki for a while. Then I might be able to grab a time slot to sample the cutie Yuki

理智 - 两个简单的字眼却一点都不简单. 又有几个人能彻底的了解它的意识而做出正确的抉择呢?
Old 02-09-2005, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
sam1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well... i still waiting for Yuki-San leh.... hehe..

After reading some bros. are going for Mico.. me quick quick steal eat Yuki-san on 31/09... fail too due to my calling at 1900 hour.. anyway expected.. but sui sui my perfume also on long leave liao... ah~~ must well keep my curse lor.

Today.. saw again the big big bros are re-charging.. haha.. BIG hope for me... damn it.. Yuki-San ON LEAVE!!! Okay.. next go to who?? heehee.. Mico lor~~~~~

Gosh! at last the seal on my little ones. broken by MICO.

Number called.. and i'm on my way to the room... pass by the EMERGENCY ROOM (By the way, what is the EMERGENCY ROOM???) and a gem shown up from there.. woooo... is the kind I Like~~~ proceed to my room and keep thingking.. hopefully she is the one...

Knock Knock... Yeappy!!! she is the one... Thanks to all the bros ... She really got the ingredient... mood are high already...

The rest.. FULLY support HC_Cheongster's view..

She is kind of shy, therefore I just kept quiet and let her do the massage.. mmm... keep @@ her.. heehee.. her massage are good. with her smooth skin rubah rubah here and there... I'm in cloud 9 liao..

The very soft and sweet golden question comes... of course opt for full... can not tahan liao..

Catbath okay.. as i'm already lost my mind with the nicest pink @@.... and smooth fair legs. Blowjob are wonderful.

Here comes she mounted me.. oooohh~~~ si bei tight.. I'm not sure if all the streaming FRs made her over work or she really still so virgin.. or my sealing curse for Yuki is really that powerful.. she is not manage to move at all!! Tried the 2nd time, "Ouch!" she cried... My heart pain liao... like the 1st time i do with my virgin gf.

part two to be continue..
对就要对到底,
错也要错下去。
无论是给你开心还是给你伤痛的人
又或者兼而有之,
你都要感谢他,
至少他让你在某段时间里并不空白
Old 02-09-2005, 03:52 AM
Samster

Part Two continue..

So we switch to missionery... very slow. I bonk, i didn't wanna hurt her.... she is moaning from soft to high as I'm increase my momentum.. Felt so high yet kind of sorry for her pain..
I'm slow down again... change doggie?? no.. I told myself... Normally I bonk really deep in doggie style.. well.. bend down try to careless her.. or rest her tense... she hug me tight and moun.. I felt she try hard to please.. real hard to please.. but somehow deep down she is still fighting with her own emotions... I couldn't stop now... like when I first bonk my virgin girl friend whois willing to give yet is in pain and frighten... with all these feeling, I stop controling but just off load myself... continue to pump while hug her tight.. till I pull myself up and stop... then she softly asked: "Chu le ah?" she didn't even know i'm already off load cause my bros is still rod solid hard.. I just couldn't made myself to continue.. I think she need rest.... mentally rest too... then while cleaning me up.. she said : "Ni de hau dar ah..."

She pass every expects I want in flying colours. however it needs time for her to adjust..... I'll leave her alone from now on... She is really a nice gals and hope Brosthers here treat her with care.

RTF?? for sure!!! but not within these one or two months..

I'm still got to q for Yuki San !!! as well as welcome back my honey next month... kekekekeke
对就要对到底,
错也要错下去。
无论是给你开心还是给你伤痛的人
又或者兼而有之,
你都要感谢他,
至少他让你在某段时间里并不空白
Old 02-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Mico of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1313
So we switch to missionery... very slow. I bonk, i didn't wanna hurt her.... she is moaning from soft to high as I'm increase my momentum.. Felt so high yet kind of sorry for her pain..

I felt she try hard to please.. real hard to please.. but somehow deep down she is still fighting with her own emotions...

I think she need rest.... mentally rest too... She pass every expects I want in flying colours. however it needs time for her to adjust..... I'll leave her alone from now on... She is really a nice gals and hope Brosthers here treat her with care.
Bro sam1313,

Please accept my salute to you for being a GENTLEMEN !! (oso dispatch FIVE of my transforming Auto-points to assist you as well)

I saw Mico on her first day at work (but still slower than Bro Zack who saw her when she was still training..) She struck me as a damn beautiful lady.

Only later that I realise from Bro Zack's post (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=1262) that Mico has never been in the HC line before. And also from his subsequent post (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=1274) it seems she might be a little overwhelm by the sheer number of customers she had to serve like you have correctly noted. Even in Bro HCC's FR above, you can detect a bit of Mico's mental (??) or physical (??) state. I think this girl will still need to get used to working in a HC (where an Ang Pai serves up to 12 customers a day).

Dun get me wrong, I am not asking bros not to go look for Mico. (hey... even I myself am fighting the urge not to charge into Leisure and have my 1st bonk w Mico) But just that if you do look for Mico, please treat her nice & gentle. I think she has the potential to blossom into a Queen rivalling Yuki-san but this first few days or weeks will be critical... one rough customer and she may just quit the scene pre-maturely.

I think my post in the "Afternoon Delights" thread says it all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Hey Bro HCC, where's my coffee ?? I oso lead-scout for Mico... but now that you have QC Mico... I think I will KIV Mico until my energon cubes reach a premium stage.

As bro Zack said she's a HC Virgin ... so bros please take it easy on her. I dun think she had to service so many horny bros before ... no matter how mentally prepared you are... it's still going to be a strain both mentally and physically.

Since she's chosen this path, there's not much we can do but be a true (horny) Gentlemen when we are with her.
Ok, bros... I have said my piece. Optimus Out.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranha
Short FR on May.

Turn me over and repeat on my front. After a while, capped me and gave me a good BJ with deep throating. She will look at me occasionally as she BJ. WAAH!
If u are into BBBJ, try her hot & cold tea BBBJ, u will know the sensation of heaven n hell haha

Nice FR, up yr pts

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Congratulations! You just bonked the tallest girl in Leisure, May! So now no need for me to QC her liao! Heeheehee!
Wow bro groo got another target liao ah, so hows the session wif Lisa huh?
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 02-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
Quality Inspection on new gal Mico
"TING"!! Did my ears just went up? New gal, wooohooo
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
Old 03-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Samster

Haven been to Leisure for quite some time, & due to heavy work load, causes me to have less chances to go cheonging. After this week full work load, at last got some time to check out SBF & got the info - a new girl - Miko !

From the way other bros describe her, really beh tahan liao! Especially the C cup with Pink Nips !! "Ting Ting Ting" Both ears n little bro also up liao! Quickly call Leisure & Yes, she is available!

Side track abit, cos have not been here for quite some time, found out the food served was not bad today so decided to try out. "Chap Chai" rice, variety of vegetables & meat is not bad, but just tat is cold, if not it will be very yummy!

Went into the room & waited anxiously. In came the legendary Miko.

LOOK - 6/10 Hmmm would give her a 5/10 on 1st impression. Her look is those type tat will grow on u. After my session I will give her a 6/10.

BODY - 7/10 Very nice C- cup with PINK nips which is her best asset. Not on the plump side but with tummy fats. Flabby buttock tat is gd for doggy. One of the smoothest skin I ever come across which is her 2nd best asset but a bit, only a bit rough near the left shoulder. Tight mei-mei which is her 3rd best asset.

Massage - 6/10 Takes her time to masage u. Some pressure on certain parts of body is strong. Some no strength

Catbath - 6/10 Still on the pre-mature side. Alot of room for improvement.

BBBJ - 6/10 Also on the pre-mature side. Although has "slurp slurp" sound but not much feeling. Like those feeling when yr gf BJ u for the 1st time. But she put in effort to do it for quite some time.

FJ - 6/10 A normal FJ with soft moaning. Love to suck yr nips when bonking her. Will take the initiative to bring yr hands to her big asset when she is on top. For kissing, after yr lips touch her lips her for less then 1 sec, she will turn away, so not much gf feel on this part.

RTF - Yes

Overall - got room for improvement & PASSED
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
Old 03-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
dream88sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have not been to Leisure for quite some time because it is out of place for me. But since the entry of Miko I thought I have a chance with the queen.

Even then I tried to call in 10:30 and Miko was like book to 3pm??? So I ask for Yuki and got her at 1 (do they start at 1 or 12?)

Went into the room & waited for some time. Yuki wasa bit late. Must be the last customer very long. She will very friendly and I like her gentleness.

LOOK - 7/10 On first impression, it is a 6 but slowly her gentleness will grow on you. After my session I will give her a 7/10. Someone you will bring her home.

BODY - 7/10 She has some baby fat. Very nice and boobs is A but okay for her size. nipple looks good too.

Massage - 6/10 But a bit of skill but no strength. But 1 thing I really like is her smooth skin and baby fat. She use it to touch your legs and body very very siong.

Catbath - 9/10 Very good Not an ass rim whereby she continuously attack you but she lick somewhere and then ass and then somewhere and then ass.

BJ - 6/10 She ask me whether want BBBJ or BJ. On the safe side I ask for BJ. This one soso only.

FJ - 7/10 A normal FJ with soft moaning first missionary and then finish doggie but no woman on top. quite tight also. But she like to close her eyes like enjoying herself. Quite attractive when you see a woman enjoying the fuck too.

RTF - Yes if time and money allows

Overall: highly recomended.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merl
Time to share updated FRs again. Click on the link at my signature.

When you see the excel file, just click on......
Bro Merl, the link doesn't work leh ?
Old 03-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Re: Mico of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Bro sam1313,

Please accept my salute to you for being a GENTLEMEN !! (oso dispatch FIVE of my transforming Auto-points to assist you as well)
1st time got my rep. power shown!! Thanks Bro. Optimus_Prime!!!

Got to read out what can I do with the Rep. Power now.. kekeke...
对就要对到底,
错也要错下去。
无论是给你开心还是给你伤痛的人
又或者兼而有之,
你都要感谢他,
至少他让你在某段时间里并不空白
Old 03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
Merl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedangsa
Bro Merl, the link doesn't work leh ?
The file was stored in Yahoo! but dunno why after a while the link always died. Any recommendation where I can stored an excel file for easier retrieval?

理智 - 两个简单的字眼却一点都不简单. 又有几个人能彻底的了解它的意识而做出正确的抉择呢?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1