The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Actually, i rather we buy proven EPL quality players. Buying players from other leagues or young players is a big risk. Not sure if they can perform at the same level in the EPL and we don't have time for them to gradually find their feet. The left winger from holland might turn out to be another Mark Gonzalez.

The EPL is also much rougher, has more matches, with no winter break, loads of horrible weather. So players from Spain (matches played almost late at night), italy (with winter break and slower pace), holland (lower standard of play) may find the EPL a big step up.

I wonder if we can buy Bentley and make him reach his full potential. I feel he is a good player that can't adapt to Spurs. Spurs seems like they want to sell him and that always lowers a player's price when his existing club wants to sell. Just think of how Macherano can't adapt to West Ham but turned out to be so brilliant for us. Bentley is good on the right side of midfield.
Old 20-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I wonder if we can buy Bentley and make him reach his full potential. I feel he is a good player that can't adapt to Spurs. Spurs seems like they want to sell him and that always lowers a player's price when his existing club wants to sell. Just think of how Macherano can't adapt to West Ham but turned out to be so brilliant for us. Bentley is good on the right side of midfield.
Bentley was a major disappointment but I think our more pressing need is on the left, esp if Babel goes.

I forgot to say in my previous post that our wingbacks have done really well to get forward, not necessarily with pace, but a positive attitude to go forward and some nice triangles.

I believe we should now stick to our system of play, i.e. Torres and Stevie in attack. It's dangerous if we try to replace Stevie with say, David Villa. Tevez would be a plus but he has to be ready to play on the left (or right). The trick is to improve the system without undermining it (case in point, you get Keane to replace Stevie and push our captain into midfield, that is a step back, not forward).

So whoever we buy, consolidation pls, no experiments.
Old 20-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bentley was a major disappointment but I think our more pressing need is on the left, esp if Babel goes.

I forgot to say in my previous post that our wingbacks have done really well to get forward, not necessarily with pace, but a positive attitude to go forward and some nice triangles.

I believe we should now stick to our system of play, i.e. Torres and Stevie in attack. It's dangerous if we try to replace Stevie with say, David Villa. Tevez would be a plus but he has to be ready to play on the left (or right). The trick is to improve the system without undermining it (case in point, you get Keane to replace Stevie and push our captain into midfield, that is a step back, not forward).

So whoever we buy, consolidation pls, no experiments.
david bently would be quite costly and he's not the ideal player we are looking for. in my opinion i believe we need another striker who can play in our preferred 4-3-2-1 formation and in a 4-4-2, someone like drogba's abilities. we cant always stick to 4-3-2-1 as opponents would sometimes shut us out. barry's almost certain to arrive, i hope that goes the same for silva too so we can sell babel.
Old 20-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, i rather we buy proven EPL quality players. Buying players from other leagues or young players is a big risk. Not sure if they can perform at the same level in the EPL and we don't have time for them to gradually find their feet. The left winger from holland might turn out to be another Mark Gonzalez.

to be frank, i wont mind if pool signs Lion Tevez fr devils. at least he's proven n is better than some of our players like babel, ngog, leiva anytime. he can score, is hardworking, aggressive n will bring a diff dimension to our attacking. he seems to have tt winning mentality tt will rub in on our players. i thk his telepathy with mascherano will be a big plus pt too.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
in my opinion i believe we need another striker who can play in our preferred 4-3-2-1 formation and in a 4-4-2, someone like drogba's abilities.
Got lar. Last season we got a chance to sign someone like that and for a reasonable price too. His name is Anelka. Can play on his own upfront, can play with another striker. But we bought Keane and Anelka went on to topscore for Chelsea.

I'm not sure if our current 4-4-1-1 tactics are the key to winning the EPL. Can be quite predictable. Anyone else here feels that Torres is getting predictable? If I were a defender facing him, I will roughly guess that Torres will almost certainly try to push the ball past me or in between my legs and use his pace to outrun me. Torres seldom twist and turn to try to create space or shoot immediately. I do think we need another player like a Gerrard or another striker to reduce the defenders's focus on Torres and help Torres find space.
Old 20-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Got lar. Last season we got a chance to sign someone like that and for a reasonable price too. His name is Anelka. Can play on his own upfront, can play with another striker. But we bought Keane and Anelka went on to topscore for Chelsea.

I'm not sure if our current 4-4-1-1 tactics are the key to winning the EPL. Can be quite predictable. Anyone else here feels that Torres is getting predictable? If I were a defender facing him, I will roughly guess that Torres will almost certainly try to push the ball past me or in between my legs and use his pace to outrun me. Torres seldom twist and turn to try to create space or shoot immediately. I do think we need another player like a Gerrard or another striker to reduce the defenders's focus on Torres and help Torres find space.
robbie keane played badly for us cause he is a natural 2nd striker, he cant play as a lone striker in 4-2-3-1. actually i thought santa cruz would be a good choice
Old 20-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 16
David_Villa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liverpool need to sign david villa.
Old 20-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Villa View Post
that seems very unlikely, moreover i dont think villa is the perfect striker to partner torres. dont get me wrong villa is a world class striker.
Old 20-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

It's so not going to happen it's getting tiresome repeating his name, no offence.
Old 20-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Villa View Post
u did not read my earlier post huhmaybe u can play sunday morning football with ur kakis,they wld luv to kick david villa
Old 20-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

come on bro there is more to toress,u got to give him credit for wat he has done 4 us in the last 2 years.samuel eto wld be a gd choice cos he s leaving barca.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
come on bro there is more to toress,u got to give him credit for wat he has done 4 us in the last 2 years.samuel eto wld be a gd choice cos he s leaving barca.
And to add, Torres made the first two goals against West Ham. His partnership with Stevie is doing very nicely indeed.

I have to say I didn't like Torres' attitude against West Brom though, too whiny for me to be honest.
Old 21-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

i do hope rafa do sign Yohan Gourcuff from ac milan who is currently on loan at bordeaux. he would cost around 10-13.5mill pounds. he's young, has great skill, strength and technique. reports say he had a fall with Ancelotti. i hope rafa moves fast for this gourcuff.

anyway according to media speculation, rafa's targets are Pranjic, Tevez and David Silva
Old 21-05-2009, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
And to add, Torres made the first two goals against West Ham. His partnership with Stevie is doing very nicely indeed.

I have to say I didn't like Torres' attitude against West Brom though, too whiny for me to be honest.
all good forwards whine,who cares, as long he scores n sets up goals.
Old 21-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
all good forwards whine,who cares, as long he scores n sets up goals.
He didn't at West Brom, in fact seem resigned that he wasn't going to get anything out of the defenders - which is strange, I mean, this is West Brom leh!!

Ok, now Rafa is saying we might break the club transfer record - good times!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1