The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 07-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Looking at the bros sharing I have the urge to share my better half too.
But again, I am also reluctant to divulge too much area of my gf.

The photos were take some time back at Hotel 81 where we would meet for sex. She was a lonely housewife destined to break loose and she did after we met. It wasn't long before she allow me to take her pics moderately.

She was a neglected gem and her husband really dunno what he had missed. Her husband don't give oral sex let alone rimming her ass. I gave her all the pleasures sex could offer and she gave me what i deserved too.
She's a hot MILF.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1191 / Power: 12
znashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud ofznashz has much to be proud of

****Deleted****

Last edited by znashz; 07-05-2022 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by znashz View Post
So many strange men looking at her now….

znashz, like Mrs OIOIO always says, slurps x8
yr wife very hot
Old 07-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaDude View Post
It is very fast. About 1hr and you're done. It's cutting the tube and clamping it with a titanium clip. It's be local anesthetic with keyhole surgery. The most you'll feel is someone pulling you kuku. It's not pain but just a bit uncomfortable. Doc will rub more anesthetic if you can feel a lot. Next is you'll be able to smell something burning which I think is them sealing the wound? All in all, wisdom tooth more painful.

You'll be sore for a few days and cannot exercise for maybe a wk? Like someone kicked you kiki. Just look after the balls and wear briefs instead of boxer if you're like me for more support until its not sore.

Highly recommend it if you're definitely not going to have more kids. At least the ladies no need take pills with side effects. The risk is low and my take of those with complication are either suay or more likely never look after.
How much is this surgery cost??
Old 07-05-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by znashz View Post
So many strange men looking at her now….

Me included !...hehe...Another sexy little kitten on the bed with long slim sexy legs wearing only a g-string panties below...wat a nice perky rounded ass she has that begs to be licked by guys ...drooling !! ...getting hard below now

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
How much is this surgery cost??
Erm... I'm not in sg. I think around 300 out of pocket for me after claiming from health fund.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Taking a selfie when rimming her ass.
Absolutely a gem and she looks almost hairless by nature.
Will like to see her wide spread out and enjoying.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
This is my wife, getting horny one night and ask me take out the small mattress and put it in the living room.

Fucked her while she rub herself off. We cum together, with me releasing inside of her.

Here is a preview:

Here is the link:
( Click to show/hide )
bro please post more of this angle. thanks
Old 07-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 17
jack73 is a splendid one to beholdjack73 is a splendid one to beholdjack73 is a splendid one to beholdjack73 is a splendid one to beholdjack73 is a splendid one to beholdjack73 is a splendid one to beholdjack73 is a splendid one to behold

Mrs Q preparing for some action

Last edited by jack73; 08-05-2022 at 01:21 AM.
Old 07-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
It is very fast. About 1hr and you're done. It's cutting the tube and clamping it with a titanium clip. It's be local anesthetic with keyhole surgery. The most you'll feel is someone pulling you kuku. It's not pain but just a bit uncomfortable. Doc will rub more anesthetic if you can feel a lot. Next is you'll be able to smell something burning which I think is them sealing the wound? All in all, wisdom tooth more painful.

You'll be sore for a few days and cannot exercise for maybe a wk? Like someone kicked you kiki. Just look after the balls and wear briefs instead of boxer if you're like me for more support until its not sore.

Highly recommend it if you're definitely not going to have more kids. At least the ladies no need take pills with side effects. The risk is low and my take of those with complication are either suay or more likely never look after.

Understood the advantages of having this procedure done. Still gathering my courage to do so, also not help by the C19 lockdown for the past 2 years ... Definitely give it a go since having another kid is pain the every aspect...

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Erm... I'm not in sg. I think around 300 out of pocket for me after claiming from health fund.

Are you from malaysia? What is the cost in RM if u're from MY??
Old 07-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by suilou18 View Post

Understood the advantages of having this procedure done. Still gathering my courage to do so, also not help by the C19 lockdown for the past 2 years ... Definitely give it a go since having another kid is pain the every aspect...

Are you from malaysia? What is the cost in RM if u're from MY??
I'm in Australia. This might be a taboo topic in most Asian countries but its openly discussed here. The reason that trigger this thought was a dinner with some work mates. Almost everyone at the table has done it except for the ones still going to have kids. Based on that statistic, easily over 60% of Australian men would have the procedure done!

It's a simpler and lower risk procedure than the ones for female or even to not take the pill. I think it's about time we take one for our wife.
Old 07-05-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm in Australia.
Aussie Dollar of 300, i guess it won't be so cheap in my country .. I have to check it out 1st ... thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it ..
Old 07-05-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 16
limejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by limejuicerz View Post

her: i feel so good. i need your cock.

i move myself out from under her and position my dick at her pussy entrance, teasing her by rubbing the pussy lips with my cock but not penetrating. she grabs my cock and pulls me in....

once i'm in, i start pounding her hard. good cushioning from her butt as the room fills with 'piak piak piak' sounds. she moans and is really enjoying it as i see her grab the pillows/sheets.

her: you're so hard.
me: and you're so wet.

Old 07-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 16
limejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to alllimejuicerz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, of course enjoy n got hard too ....haha...glad to know u r 1 of the few husbands n wives who do bathe tgt...hope u hv given yr wife a good attack in the shower that will make her cum till no tomorrow n share an FR with us if u hv ...hehe...to let yr neighbours peep u guys bathing tgt is not easy unless u really go abt making it happen for them to see thru'...normally pple will cover up with curtains etc to prevent any tiko guy from peeping them undressing to change clothes or bathing naked in the bathroom
bathing together is just an excuse to have sex in the bathroom.

i walked in when she was showering and she said we were running late. but when she looked down and my cock was standing, she knew it was a futile attempt. i was going to fuck her.

i pounded her standing doggy style in the shower and infront of the vanity mirror. glad the investment into the large bathroom vanity mirror paid off as i can see all the action and also her expression when i thrust into her. the window was wide open and she was moaning quite loud which i'm sure if you're my neighbors and are in the toilet, you can hear her. she was also damn wet, dripping milky white pussy juice on the toilet floor.

after 20 minutes and when we realised this wasn't going to be a quickie and were seriously running late, we washed up. i didn't cum but she promised to finish the job today. still waiting...
Old 08-05-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
Kamimilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love such ass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1