The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I have nothing to do with his issues with anyone. I will gladly meet u with or without him. Whether he wants to meet or wants to pay up like u said, I think I have no right to do so. I believe he can read and decides whether if he wants to do so. I'm only interested in settling our differences man to man.
Vbkk I give you the benefit of doubt... Since you claim you are just a mere online acquaintance of that pu bhor gia... Fine... I have no problem with you... But don't let me find out you are more than casually familiar with him... Else we would have a problem...

Sapsinmike... You went swimming or hiding...? Or hor kao kan your ka cheng kang until you must rest in bed...? You better don't let me catch you... I catch you... You sure hong kan... I will send two ladyboys and two dogs to kan your ka cheng kang and your cheeby cui...
Old 07-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
those are legit...bro redapple26 is also a mod...
I never say exchanging points is not legit. He refused to admit he exchange points.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never say exchanging points is not legit. He refused to admit he exchange points.
nothing wrong mah...include this thread...there are 6 exchange points threads...

see your pal also exchanging points...

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...ostcount=14425

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-04-2015 at 08:43 PM.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good God!
I come back and I still see you obsessing with points!
And are you blind or is it just that your syphilis wracked brain cannot process information?
Quote:
http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=800
And you see me exchange points everyday? LOL!
Besides my experiment on this thread - please prove that I "..exchange points everyday.."
Is this also why you just know how to twist and turn and duck? Why can’t you reply to all the honest truths I listed above?

And yes, I do NOT meet ANYBODY from SBF!
For one, I have more than enough friends IRL to keep me satisfied and for another, unlike you and other crooks here who lure unsuspecting Samsters specifically to scam, I have absolutely no reason to meet anybody from here.
And the unfortunate fact is that a few years ago when I did agree to meet up with Samsters, some were not only weirdos, they were conmen/crook stealth agents! Crooks like YOU!

And besides which – So WHAT????
LMFAO
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-04-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Exchange is open

Special today : soursop juice
Old 07-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Exchange is open

Special today : soursop juice
Bro seabass congrats yr new status as donor !
Old 07-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

He also knows about food?? Bring only $200...of course, he was always overcharged or charged for unordered iterms...hehe!!!!
Old 07-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh my.....!!!
Not only are you brainless, apparently you've now also lost all your marbles!
Snap out of it goon!
Make sense!

SEAJ
Ho Ho ho... It's xmas time

My simple angmo u dun understand meh... Why dare not answer me heehee
Old 07-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I'm not obsessed with it. People send me links of u exchanging points. We laughed over it. I said nevermind. Old man need many points to make him feel "invincible". I just trying to make old man to see his mistake. I showed the picture of the last two reputation points I was up. And the top part happens to be what? Can u just simply admit u make a mistake?

Well at least while I'm sitting in my bar while my coyotes are shaking their arse while I sipping beer with whoever comes along who dislike u. So easy to scam people over a beer? U think everyone like u when u are young kana scammed and cheated by WLs ?
He try to cheat but kana outwit lah haha

What to do... No more cheap bonk, no more young naive gal for him to cheat on mah.

So now he resort to bully ppl to get high haha

Oh... Talk about that... He used to call mass zap, school yard bully
Now Mr moderator, Harricane is school yard bully. Haha
Old 07-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro seabass congrats yr new status as donor !
thank u brother Alan
Old 07-04-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
So.... where are those supposed links that proves I exchange points?
Get over it will ya - stop obsessing about points!

And oh, just on this topic you're right!
This is why I gave you brownie points .... for figuring out how to turn all this into another way to lure your unsuspecting prey!
Free beer is nowhere as attractive as a chance to natter on like two old ladies about the great SEAJ!!!
LMFAO

SEAJ
Haha, who's the dumb ass who go kpkb to Sam when kana mass zap.

So much for dun care much about points lol
Old 07-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon a newbie for asking this but what's a stealth agent?
How do I go about contacting them for their services.
I don't see them advertising their services in this forum?
Old 07-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Haha, ask SEAJ.

He very good in detecting them.

He can smell them miles away
Old 07-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Haha, who's the dumb ass who go kpkb to Sam when kana mass zap.

So much for dun care much about points lol
Crybaby!! Lol. So many points for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Now no more stealth agents already. All kana killed by agent slayer aka old man seaj. U all duno only. He tried killing those stealth agents because he wants to monopolize the whole market. A lot of unsuspecting bros will PM him and he will scam them and do all the bad things he so called detest.

If not, why he so hardworking trying to silent the agents? Lol. Always remember. Nothing is free in this world. He have the hidden agenda.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Haha, ask SEAJ.

He very good in detecting them.

He can smell them miles away
Great! Thank you brother for your quick answer.I will pm him for his services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1