The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-01-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jjredick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Book with loveaffair for Micky.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=912186

Looks 8.5/10 very close to picture

Body 9/10 my type one no tummy, VERY nice soft ass

BJ 8/10 it was ok but I prefer FJ

FJ 10/10 was the best one in awhile. Go easy on her but at the same time she always in the mood plus super tight.

Very little English cause she say she new here and I will def see her soon!
Old 01-01-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
cheekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Micky LA

OKT: 10/10 Super fast and responsive. Thumbs up.
Location: 9/10. Central hotel, no registration required. Convenient with decent towels. I like this location, but -1 point cos it was quite crowded during the time i went
Looks: 8/10. Pretty in the GND sense, which is my preference. Some aging and filter discount, but wont reject.
Body: 8/10 overall quite slim but not model toned. A bit of stomach flabbiness. Nice C boobs (enhanced soft), nice ass as well.
Shower: 6/10 showered alone
French: 6/10 only allowed light pecks, no DFK
BJ: 7/10 decent but i cut it short as i wanted to FJ
FJ: 8/10 great and responsive. Great expressions.
GFE: 8/10 english was better than expected, good attitude but a bit green still. Definitely not for guys who want commando service, more for demure types.
RTF: maybe if convenient and if Vitamin M recharge.

Overall decent bonk to start year.
Old 01-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
tomydolittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stella

Gentlemen club

Date:30 Dec

Looks: 9/10 Almost the same as pictures, just account for tan and abit of blemishes

Body: 8/10 b/c cup, has tattoos if you mind and she isn't too chubby or lean, just the right amount of fat for me i guess

Kissing: 9/10 Fluent in french

painting: NA, didn't try but she is quite horny and has a vibrator and open to fingerings, so you can try!

BBBJ: 9/10 gives you irresistible stare while sucking you dry, quite skillful and goes deep woo

FJ: 8/10 Very wild and she is very accommodating and moans alot too.

CIM: 10/10 honestly also can't explain in words 😂 but awesome for first experience

Overall: 9/10

She is quite fluent in English like other bros mentioned, very horny and chatty too, feels like fwb. Communication was awesome so hence the awesome session. She is leaving already so don't miss out on her!
Old 01-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Celine from H.O.T

LOCATION: Hotel in RLD, no check in required if u follow instructions. Big thick towel given. Room is quite good with 2 twin bed

OKT: 5 star operator. Fuss free booking. Confirmation within 3mins. Can continue to support if the price range and quality of girls is maintained

LOOK: 80% similar to photo but with Thai tan. IMO her photos are not well taken, definitely won't reject young MILF kind.

BOOBS: Big C Cup. Man made but still soft, allowed zhut zhut and fondling with no restriction

Massage: simple body massage, nor pro level but still soothing and comfortable

FJ: fully shaven and allows painting. If u do it right, the stereo will get louder and louder. Very tight and accommodative, can take heavy pounding.

BJ: sensual and slurpy, with eye contact and DT

FRENCH: yes, with tongue fight

GFE: quite high, understand English so no comms issue, can cuddle to chit chat

RETURN: yes, very worth it with promo on TG
Old 01-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
sleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR JANE (TRL)
Date 日期 : 1/1
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25
Body 身材 : 10/10
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10 C cup. feels natural
Kissing 接吻 : 7/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 7/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : -
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10

She damn pretty no joke. She is fairer than her photos. Body is perfect AV E-body standard. Had too much fun at the mirror!
Old 01-01-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for Soda from the Pimp

OKT: 10/10 Reply super fast. Instructions given is clear to enter apartment. Friendly as well.

Look: 95%-100% slutty look, smooth and fair skin same as photo. Greeted me with bunny cosplay

Boobs ( . Y . ): C++ cup, big and soft. Boobs lover must try

Massage: simple body massage

Painting: nvr try, busy playing with boobs. Will try next time

FJ: 10/10 moaning super loud like jav, managed 2 shots her in missionary. shiok ah

BBBJ: 9/10 slurpy and wet with some DT

French: 10/10 yes tongue fight

GFE: 100/10 super high, understand abit English but mostly communicate via Google translate. Cuddle and chit chat

Rtf: yes 100% super worth it.
Old 01-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
stonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As an ccasional cheongster, My FR for Fanny of Club Friday, experience are pretty similar to the previous comments.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=912281

Her look is very identical to the photo or can say no difference, body very nice with enhanced C and big nipples, licking them and painting her trimmed bushes with no restrictions at all except cannot fingering.

I have some difficulties during my second shot but she is patient along the process, long good bbbj even with braces. Teasing process starts slow but she rode really hard during FJ.

Probably due to language barrier GFE is OK only. Moan is really soft and I would prefer more eye interactions during the deed. Shower SOP, won't French proactively but will accept when requested.

From her simple English was told that this is her first time in this line, and will go back home on 4th Jan, probably go back to sell noodles as she did back in Bangkok, whether return or not unsure.

OKT's instruction is straight forward and clear. Overall still a nice start to 2023.

Happy new year everyone!
Old 01-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=913295

Rebecca of House of Thai, 1st time trying out both stable and FL. Today 01 Jan 4.00pm $150/2/90 mins + $30 CIM tips

OKT: Easy to liaise and gave me clear instructions.

Experience: 8/10. Spoke very fluent English.

Looks: 9/10. Looks exactly the same as per pictures, 26 years old, slim and tanned from Chiang Rai. Works in agogo bar in Pattaya.

She was wearing sexy lingerie.

1.65m tall, slim body and cute ass and no tattoos.

Shower: 7/10. SOP shower together. BYOT.

BJ: 10/10. Superb BBBJ and lick balls as well while maintaining eye contact.

Fingering: 7/10.

AJ: NA

FJ: 7/10. I brought my own condom. 2nd round, did cowgirl, doggie & missionary positions.

Cum: 10/10. CIM twice, she made sure sucked every drop of my jizz.

AR: NA

Boobs: 9/10. 36C soft enhanced boobs with pink tits nice to suck when turned on.

Pussy: 9/10. Clean shaven pink pussy without any bad odour.

Frenching: 8/10. Deep frenching with tongue fight.

Massage: Nil.

Verdict: What a great way to kick-start 2023 with a good bonk today with Rebecca. For sure I will RTF.

Superb GFE throughout the session. During downtime, she cuddled me, didn't see her hp.

Before leaving, she hugged me and wished me HNY.
Old 01-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

As an occasional cheongster, my FR for Fanny of Club Friday

Booking is no hassle, instruction clear and direct.

Her look is exactly the same with photo, boobs are bigger than my expectations with really hot body. Big nipples which are free to suck, trimmed bushes below free to lick with no restrictions, but cannot finger.

Have some difficulties during second shot but she is very hardworking and patient during the whole process. Very accomodating the request. Teasing starts slow but can rode very hard, can blow very long time as well.

Maybe due to language barrier or this is my first visit, she is more shy than I thought. Her moans are really soft, would be better if more eye interactions during the deed as well. Shower is SOP, won't proactively French and kiss but will response nicely when I take the actions. Overall still a nice bonk to start the year.

From her simple English was told that this is her first time in this industry and she is going home on 4th Jan. unsure whether will come back as she sells noodles back home, came SG two weeks ago when the stall/shop is under renovation.
Old 01-01-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=913295

Rebecca of House of Thai, 1st time trying out both stable and FL. Today 01 Jan 4.00pm $150/2/90 mins + $30 CIM tips

OKT: Easy to liaise and gave me clear instructions.

Experience: 8/10. Spoke very fluent English.

Looks: 9/10. Looks exactly the same as per pictures, 26 years old, slim and tanned from Chiang Rai. Works in agogo bar in Pattaya.

She was wearing sexy lingerie.

1.65m tall, slim body and cute ass and no tattoos.

Shower: 7/10. SOP shower together. BYOT.

BJ: 10/10. Superb BBBJ and lick balls as well while maintaining eye contact.

Fingering: 7/10.

AJ: NA

FJ: 7/10. I brought my own condom. 2nd round, did cowgirl, doggie & missionary positions.

Cum: 10/10. CIM twice, she made sure sucked every drop of my jizz.

AR: NA

Boobs: 9/10. 36C soft enhanced boobs with pink tits nice to suck when turned on.

Pussy: 9/10. Clean shaven pink pussy without any bad odour.

Frenching: 8/10. Deep frenching with tongue fight.

Massage: Nil.

Verdict: What a great way to kick-start 2023 with a good bonk today with Rebecca. For sure I will RTF.

Superb GFE throughout the session. During downtime, she cuddled me, didn't see her hp.

Before leaving, she hugged me and wished me HNY.
nice one...
Old 01-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
tomydolittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Baifern

Theregentlust

Date:1 Jan

Looks: 9.5/10 WYSIWYG

Body: 8/10 A/B cup, not for boobs lover but her nips are sensitive and I love it! Relatively slim

Kissing: 9/10 No tongue but lots of kissing, really feel like kissing GF

painting: 8.5/10, pussy trimmed and she can tahan for damn long

Catbath: 9/10 Gotta give her good marks for this since Thai don't really cathbath that much? But yea she really kisses you alot.

BBBJ: 9/10 got tempo and applies the right amount of suction, at least for me uh

FJ: 8.5/10 Only did missionary since I was already so stimulated after fingering her.

Overall: 9.5/10

She is quite fluent in chinese as other bros have mentioned, she really looks the same as pics like that's damn rare. She is quite chatty and cheeky but that makes her lovely. She is leaving in 2 to 3 days so don't miss your chance. Greatful for such a wonderful first bonk for the year

Will rtf for sure.
Old 01-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

As an occasional cheongster, my FR for Fanny of Club Friday

Booking is no hassle, instruction clear and direct.

Her look is exactly the same with photo, boobs are bigger than my expectations with really hot body. Big nipples which are free to suck, trimmed bushes below free to lick with no restrictions, but cannot finger.

Have some difficulties during second shot but she is very hardworking and patient during the whole process. Very accomodating the request. Teasing starts slow but can rode very hard, can blow very long time as well.

Maybe due to language barrier or this is my first visit, she is more shy than I thought. Her moans are really soft, would be better if more eye interactions during the deed as well. Shower is SOP, won't proactively French and kiss but will response nicely when I take the actions. Overall still a nice bonk to start the year.

From her simple English was told that this is her first time in this industry and she is going home on 4th Jan. unsure whether will come back as she sells noodles back home, came SG two weeks ago when the stall/shop is under renovation.
Old 01-01-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 16
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold

I had a very bad experience with the OKT of Lust365. Basically, he released my slot and gave it to someone else, even though I had already reached the location and had confirmed the timing and everything. Also, he required some convulated verification with personal photos or my SBF nick. (I complied, but took about 10 mins cuz i explained to him i couldn’t login in a public space)

Is it normal for OKTs to ask for these things? Anyone has had experience with this OKT who can chime in? Pretty poor experience cuz he wasted my time and didn’t even apologise. I’ll still be willing to give the stable another chance, but can’t afford to keep having my time wasted like that if it’s a recurring pattern.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmann View Post
I had a very bad experience with the OKT of Lust365. Basically, he released my slot and gave it to someone else, even though I had already reached the location and had confirmed the timing and everything. Also, he required some convulated verification with personal photos or my SBF nick. (I complied, but took about 10 mins cuz i explained to him i couldn’t login in a public space)

Is it normal for OKTs to ask for these things? Anyone has had experience with this OKT who can chime in? Pretty poor experience cuz he wasted my time and didn’t even apologise. I’ll still be willing to give the stable another chance, but can’t afford to keep having my time wasted like that if it’s a recurring pattern.
The registration process for me with this stable, similar to other stables were sending message directly to OKT within this forum as verification. No photos or anything were involved.

But then again since a month or so, the names of the ladies in their stable changed format. Used to be names of cars like Ford, mustang, civic etc but lately they hv not used that format anymore, so I'm assuming there must be some mgt or OKT change.

I have not booked any of their girls since the change in format since even before that, their stable hv been getting more misses than hits, so I decided to try other stables and didn't return.

Based on my experience, I recommend the following which I have pleasant and polite exchange when interacting with OKT

1. Empire / Kingdom
2. The Pimp
3. The Gentleman Club
Old 01-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=913721

OKT : 10/10, The Pimp, very fast reply and a real pro
AREA 地区 : SG Katong Condo
Name 名字 : Lisa
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 Beautiful but older than photo
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 30s
Body 身材 : 9/10, nice sexy curves, not fat, slight tummy
Boobs 胸部 : B/C, enhanced soft, nicely shaped, sharp brown nipples
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10, mainly on nipples
French : 8/10 standard
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, nice long BBBJ, lots of slurping, head twisting until CIM 1st shot
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 11/10, Shaved pussy, no smell, gets really wet and horny
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 cowgirl, Missionary, passionate, she likes a good fuck after painting
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 very friendly and knows some English. Showered me. We talked a lot and laughed a lot. We had a great time.
Massage 按摩 : Did not try

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 really had a satisfying sexual time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Booking was smooth and all on time. Was greeted in the room with a nice big smile, simple kiss and hug. Since I spoke Thai, we could have a quick chat to become familiar.
We sucked and fucked in many positions, it was great. True commando service. She has stamina. CIM without asking, just shoot. No complaints, she kept sucking until I was dry.
Lay and cuddle and chat, and soon rub here and there, and we were soon sucking and fucking again.
Enjoyed myself so much, I extended 90 min to another 45 min extra 3rd shot session.

Lisa is extremely good Not the prettiest I have fucked, but super duper good sex service. Made me so horny and hard for more.

Date / 日期 : 1/1/2023 Afternoon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1