The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yah man....DDG had been performing very well this season and even last season.
Had been upping his game by coming out more often.
A very quiet and consistent loyal servant of Man U.
Perhaps too quiet, as such not suitable as Captain.
But then, I look at McDisaster or Bruno....not worthy as Captain too.

Bor ILPH also missing....probably already flown to Manchester to interview as new Man U manager.
If u r talking abt team CAPT maybe Casemiro can be the one....he is now the capt of Brazil btw.... Just read a report that they r thinking of replacing Bruno with Tieleman of Leicester City as a midfielder....don't think it is true....maybe to help reinforce their midfield since it is so weak ....

Yalor don't know why @imom, @asiancigar, @ilovepantyhose etc, etc 1 by 1 disappearing from this thread left the 2 of us. .....they don't excite us anymore...the manager ETH n his mediocre players must be very boring, tiring n infuriating to support always losing games they suppose to win even with such a well known manager n winning only by fluke or lady luck smiling on them...go n support other exciting teams like Brighton, Arsenal or Fulham better ....maybe time to ask admin to close this thread....sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-04-2023 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
....btw where is @imom...so quiet, still enjoying his free pratas @ YCK ...haha
Quote:
Yalor don't know why @imom, @asiancigar, @ilovepantyhose etc, etc 1 by 1 disappearing from this thread left the 2 of us. ...
Lol been travelling and couldn't catch the Newcastle match. Fortunately for me in the end. Saved myself some blood-spewing.

Not a good feeling about tonight's match either. Still no Case and Eriksen.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-04-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I have been keeping tabs of United though not posting here .... have instead been posting a lot in the UK tabloids like BBC Sports, Daily Express, Daily Mail, Daily Star, Metro UK, Mirror, Guardian, Skysports, The Sun etc...

Overall, i am really happy with what ETH has achieved for us and winning the Carabao Cup is just the start of many more trophies to come for sure.

Am really pissed off with the fucking GREEDY GLAZERS and personally think that the sale won't go through. They are on a fishing expedition and might not sell at all.... staying another 10 years increasing the debt and condemning Old Trafford to ruins.

I believe we will win tonght's game 3-1 and repeat it again on Saturday aginst Everton.

Thereafter with Casemiro back, we should safely make top 4 till the end of the season.

GGMU

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 05-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Lol been travelling and couldn't catch the Newcastle match. Fortunately for me in the end. Saved myself some blood-spewing.

Not a way good feeling about tonight's match either. Still no Case and Eriksen.
Wa seh, someone went for holiday quietly ....no wonder so quiet from u here ...good to see u back ...hope u hv enjoyed yr vacation overseas ... yah, share the same feeling as u... without Case n Eriksson, n depending on this group of mediocre players don't think they will be able to overcome another very determined-to-win team like Thomas Frank's Brentford ..they hv already shown how good they r by demolishing them 4-0 at the beginning of the season...if they wake up n don't play like pussies, it might not be another thrashing from them but don't think they can beat them...best they can do is draw with them...can say very good liao

Old 05-04-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
I have been keeping tabs of United though not posting here .... have instead been posting a lot in the UK tabloids like BBC Sports, Daily Express, Daily Mail, Daily Star, Metro UK, Mirror, Guardian, Skysports, The Sun etc...

Overall, i am really happy with what ETH has achieved for us and winning the Carabao Cup is just the start of many more trophies to come for sure.

Am really pissed off with the fucking GREEDY GLAZERS and personally think that the sale won't go through. They are on a fishing expedition and might not sell at all.... staying another 10 years increasing the debt and condemning Old Trafford to ruins.

I believe we will win tonght's game 3-1 and repeat it again on Saturday aginst Everton.

Thereafter with Casemiro back, we should safely make top 4 till the end of the season.

GGMU
Good to see bro AC back too after so long ...think u r being over optimistic abt their chances in the next 2 games esp without their 2 best players, Case n Eriksson..but let's hope they can do a miracle n hope lady luck will smile on them again tonight n in the one against Everton...can only win Brentford if tonight is their rare off-days n as for Everton, they r no pushovers under Sean Dyche...they will all be like Newcastle fighting for every ball with the hunger to score goals against them knowing their weaknesses

Btw how do u get to post in so many British football tabloids like Skysports etc, etc ??...r those guys in there happy with the MU team's performances being thrashed so many times by lesser teams recently saved only by DDG n lady luck ??

and talking abt the return of Casemiro, hope he won't get another red card for the next last 10 games of this season as the referees seems to be happy to issue him red cards for the slightest infringement he makes during the game...1 of his red cards imho is not so serious as to warrant the issue of it...a yellow card would hv suffice

Last edited by Rickey; 06-04-2023 at 09:03 AM.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I think MU home strong

I say 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Brentford

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-at-leicester
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
2 wins n 2 draws prediction....n ChrisSutton n PaulMerson r correct this time with their predictions of a MU win but scoreline is incorrect ....it ended in a 1-0 win for the Red Devils, the only goal scored by their wonderboy Rashford assisted by Sabitzer ...JoneKnows n charlienicholas were almost right too with a draw prediction of 1-1 but Brentford failed to score the equaliser by the end of the game if not it would hv been 1-1...they r back in top 4, hope they can stay in there till end of season....that would require mighty effort from each one of them in EVERY GAME to achieve

Old 06-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Btw how do u get to post in so many British football tabloids like Skysports etc, etc ??...r those guys in there happy with the MU team's performances being thrashed so many times by lesser teams recently saved only by DDG n lady luck ??

Generally the Brits are as passionate as us Asian fans but there are 3 very distinct camps.... 1) full on United 2) soothsayers and 3) fans of other clubs.

On the whole, everyone loves and appreciate what ETH has brought to the team and for what he has done so far for United. They are looking forward to a newly minted United who should be playing in CL and fighting for more local glories next year.

The mood was very upbeat when the sale was announced but has simmered down with most doubting that it will happen. There will be protests if GREEDY GLAZERS don't sell and many will boycott season tickets and merchandise. It matters not if either Sheihk Jassim or Sir Jim take over although the former is preferred because of deeper pockets. But as things stand, GREEDY GLAZERS might just abort and decide to stay on by taking on more debt.

To comment on the UK tabloids is just a matter of registering yourself with a valid email .......

Cheerz
AC

ps1. the boys did well against Brentford .... looking forward to another exciting game over Easter weekend !!!

ps2. The Sun UK :It was Marcus's 28th goal of the season in the 28th minute that lit up Old Trafford. (4D kang tao)

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 06-04-2023 at 11:02 AM.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

WW was dropped for the first time after starting for so many matches.

Rashford moved to central striking position, with Sancho and Antony on the flanks.

McTom and Sabitzer formed the center core.

Looks good on the night. They woke up and deservedly took the lead via wonderboy Rashford.

Man U largely control the game with some creativity from Sancho and Antony.

Brentford could have nicked the equalizer with Schade going one on one w DDG in the 2nd half...but the ever reliable veteran Man U keeper close down the threat. But gets himself injured....
looks like bird bird injury....ETH already ordered Butland to warm up...but DDG managed to carry on.
(sometimes GK also no fun.....risk growing mould sitting on the bench or getting bird bird injured in one on one situation.)

Fred could have sealed it with a more respectable scoreline in the 80th minute after good work from Rashford but as expected...shoot bird at the stands.

United hanged on for the much needed victory, which in part largely due to a tame performance from Brentford.

Job done. Move on to the next match.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;

Last edited by lacoruna69; 06-04-2023 at 11:21 AM.
Old 06-04-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...United hanged on for the much needed victory, which in part largely due to a tame performance from Brentford.
Yep. Lucky that they didn't press and test us. We didn't take our chances. Can't keep relying on Rashford.

Credit to ten Hag for mixing it up, getting Sabitzer to get into the No.9 role so often, confusing Brentford, attracting the two central defenders and allowing Rashford to roam free. Paid off with a Sabitzer assist for the Rashford goal.

McTominay had a great defensive midfield game. Commentator actually said it felt like there were two or three McTominays around, breaking up opponent's plays and intercepting... Too bad his shot sailed above the crossbar.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 06-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
United hanged on for the much needed victory, which in part largely due to a tame performance from Brentford.

Job done. Move on to the next match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Yep. Lucky that they didn't press and test us. We didn't take our chances. Can't keep relying on Rashford.

McTominay had a great defensive midfield game. Commentator actually said it felt like there were two or three McTominays around, breaking up opponent's plays and intercepting... Too bad his shot sailed above the crossbar.
Yeh, they got to thank their lucky stars that Brentford n Ivan Toney didn't press n had a rare off-day early this morning otherwise they won't win the match so easily...Brentford will give them a run for their money

As for McTom, hear a lot of talk that they want to sell him to Newcastle next season...but it looks as if it it not his fault for playing so badly previously as he was not allowed to play in his favourite position as a striker...every time, he is near the box he tends to score goals like wat he did for his home country Scotland just a few days ago...he said he started his football career as a striker....so ETH better don't be so stubborn like OGS n RR n play him as a striker rather than a midfielder if he wants him to score goals for his team

Old 07-04-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Everton x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65156023

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 07-04-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Everton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nd-bournemouth

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 07-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Charlie predcition: 2-0
Old 07-04-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man Utd v Everton

Paul Merson say 2-0

My Daily Star column
Old 07-04-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie predcition: 2-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Paul Merson say 2-0
Quote:
Quote:
Man Utd v Everton

All 4 pundits saying they will win again tomorrow night vs Everton ....hope they don't play us out at the last minute by taking an off-day without permission....win quite possible as Everton r without a few of their good players..,.anyway ETH has warned that anyone taking an off-day will be dealt with n banned from playing future matches

Btw cum to think abt it DDG shd hv saved those 2 goals by Newcastle the other night...both were scored in the same way by crosses from corner kicks ...DDG shd hv been proactive to fight for the ball as they kick it high across his goal mouth either by jumping up to collect the ball or punching it away as the ball sail past him....rather than let the ball past him n land on the leg or head of an opposition player making it easy for that player to kick or head the ball into his net

Last edited by Rickey; 07-04-2023 at 03:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1