The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnstewartsgs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Hi bros. I had sex in a massage parlour last week and I am so worried I contracted something. Its so silly and I regret doing it. I did use a cap when she gave me head and also had vaginal sex for 10min all times cap on and when removed my sperm was inside and no breaks. Is there any conern getting HIV or any STD's. We kissed as well french kiss but no visible sores or ulcers or wounds.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstewartsgs View Post
Hi bros. I had sex in a massage parlour last week and I am so worried I contracted something. Its so silly and I regret doing it. I did use a cap when she gave me head and also had vaginal sex for 10min all times cap on and when removed my sperm was inside and no breaks. Is there any conern getting HIV or any STD's. We kissed as well french kiss but no visible sores or ulcers or wounds.
There is always a chance of catching something. The question of course is the degree of probability.

If everything was as you describe, the probability is very low but of course it is not ZERO.

If you are concerned, the best way of dispelling your doubts is :

1. Go for an STD test after the window period.

2. Don't do it again.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

regretsnewleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I visited legal house (first time) l18h34 on 29 Sep and had capped bj and fj and cd did not break. But around 17 Oct I got a flu. I am not sure if it was passed on to me from my friend because he was quite near to me when he was coughing really bad and had a fever.

Since 17 Oct I also started experiencing aches and pain around my shoulder to neck area and sometimes pain at my arm joints and chest(near the armpits) but I got no lymph nodes. Between 24 and 25 Oct I had a mild fever.

I am not sure if I am getting all this because I began sleeping on the sofa since I was down with the flu or because of something else. Pls advice me

I will be going for test at DSC on 5th Nov but till then I cannot have a peace of mind. I genuinely regret my actions and I solemnly swear to not visit legal houses again (it's not fun and not worth it!) and I hope you guys can give me your support and bros who are going for test rest assure you have my support
Old 26-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Hi bros, I had sex in a legal house L18H34 on 29 Sep and I'm extremely worried. It was my first time and I extremely regretted.

Around 17-19 Oct I had a flu (not sure if passed on by friend because he was coughing really bad near me or something else) and started experiencing aches and pains around my shoulder to neck area. Sometimes at the arm joints and chest (near to armpit) area. I am still experiencing the aches and pain today (26 Oct) but not as bad as before. Between 23-25 I also had a mild fever. I am also not sure if I got all these because I started sleeping on the couch since I got the flu or because of something else. Pls advice me.

I will be going for a test at DSC on 5th Nov, I hope I can get your supports, it's really wrecking my mind. I extremely regretted my actions and I solemnly swear I will not go for commercial sex ever again.

PS: I posted a previous reply but it wasn't posted up so I posted this one. If both were posted, I'm sorry for the spam
Old 27-10-2014, 08:29 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i would say there is little for you to worry about if u have use the rubber correctly..
u dont need to wait till 5 nov to do the test at DSC.. do it this sat at AFA, same location as DSC and u will get the result in about 30mins.
do note that the result isnt conclusive though, and u will need to do another one in 2 months time to be conclusive

alternatively, u can do the Rapid Anonymous HIV Combo Test at Dr Tan clinic today..
Accurate – Conclusive at 28 days post exposure, Rapid – results in 20 minutes

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/rapi...at-our-clinic/

Quote:
Originally Posted by regretsnewleaf View Post
Hi bros, I had sex in a legal house L18H34 on 29 Sep and I'm extremely worried. It was my first time and I extremely regretted.

I will be going for a test at DSC on 5th Nov, I hope I can get your supports, it's really wrecking my mind. I extremely regretted my actions and I solemnly swear I will not go for commercial sex ever again.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i would say there is little for you to worry about if u have use the rubber correctly..
u dont need to wait till 5 nov to do the test at DSC.. do it this sat at AFA, same location as DSC and u will get the result in about 30mins.
do note that the result isnt conclusive though, and u will need to do another one in 2 months time to be conclusive

alternatively, u can do the Rapid Anonymous HIV Combo Test at Dr Tan clinic today..
Accurate – Conclusive at 28 days post exposure, Rapid – results in 20 minutes

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/rapi...at-our-clinic/
May I know what is the budget to bring if I go to afa and the operating hours? For dsc I was told over the phone that 150 would be sufficient, so what is it like for afa? I have budget constraints. Sorry for the trouble...
Old 27-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

and also what do you mean by if the rubber was used correctly? @bigsexy
Old 27-10-2014, 10:03 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/#tab-id-2

$40/- in an effort to improve our services, the AFA ATS has introduced the 4th generation test kits at $40 per test.

Fourth-generation tests kits look for both antibodies AND antigens. While 3rd generation test kits only test for antibodies. You are therefore able to do your HIV test at our clinic from the 14 days after exposure, then confirm your status once more in the 3rd month.

OPERATING HOURS
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 6.30pm to 8.15pm
Saturday 1.30pm to 3.15pm

Quote:
May I know what is the budget to bring if I go to afa and the operating hours? For dsc I was told over the phone that 150 would be sufficient, so what is it like for afa? I have budget constraints. Sorry for the trouble...
intact, no slip, no tear etc..
if u need info.. read here http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/how-u...e-and-slippage

Quote:
and also what do you mean by if the rubber was used correctly? @bigsexy

Old 27-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/#tab-id-2

$40/- in an effort to improve our services, the AFA ATS has introduced the 4th generation test kits at $40 per test.

Fourth-generation tests kits look for both antibodies AND antigens. While 3rd generation test kits only test for antibodies. You are therefore able to do your HIV test at our clinic from the 14 days after exposure, then confirm your status once more in the 3rd month.

OPERATING HOURS
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 6.30pm to 8.15pm
Saturday 1.30pm to 3.15pm

intact, no slip, no tear etc..
if u need info.. read here http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/how-u...e-and-slippage
Thanks a lot! For afa I can just walk in? And how accurate is it? I feel bad that I ask a lot of questions but I'm really worried.
Old 27-10-2014, 10:42 AM

dont be paranoid..anxiety will kill you
just walk in and do the test....all other info u need can be found in their website.

Quote:
Thanks a lot! For afa I can just walk in? And how accurate is it? I feel bad that I ask a lot of questions but I'm really worried.

Old 27-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
dont be paranoid..anxiety will kill you
just walk in and do the test....all other info u need can be found in their website.
Alright. Thanks again it helped me a lot! I'll update the results.
Old 27-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dr tan u are no more at Robertson?
Old 27-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Dr tan u are no more at Robertson?
http://www.drtanandpartners.com/where-to-find-us/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Just now was at Robertson walk, his is not there, lady there told me he is at novena
Old 27-10-2014, 05:48 PM

mate, u can call to check if he is available before you make the trip there
i think he is usually there after 6pm
before 6, there is another doctor, a lady doctor i was told..
but i could be wrong, call to confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Just now was at Robertson walk, his is not there, lady there told me he is at novena

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1