The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
A plump gal, young at 21yrs old, already command RP500K at V09. This house cut throat. Avoid a gal by name of Etika, a skinny gal. Oso avoid V3. Been receiving negative feedbacks fm kakies. Try at ur own risks ya.
Mths back had oredi warned u guys...
Old 19-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86 View Post
ya missed something hotel is 12pm check in and 11/12pm next day check out but if hotel got empty room they don't mind to give u room earlier for no extra charge.
Maximilian and paradise got no credit card charge but Austin have 5% they claim have free wifi but i cant find the darn signal in my ipad.

And I find best way to fool around there and u are working in normally is go Saturday morning on first boat (7.30sm sg time gmt+8 and reach there about 8.30 am Thai time GMT+7).
Then u can directly took a taxi and get a gal early so u can pick the ones u like in villa (i tried this and i find there to be about 10+/20 per house and there got like 10 or more house and most of the gal is <24years old from other indo island and malay there are some chinese looking ones but more expensive 800k+) gal generally speak indo but some speak english also and some chinese so talk around.

Ferry took about 2hour and buy 2 way cause is cheaper and when u coming back u need 60k to pay karimun port tax and 10k for ferry company donno what charge.

emm planing to go anyone wanna join
Err Bro last time i did use my credit card at maxi n it went through lei mayb u could ask Ronnie from Maxi which he will help to get the machine working. Next is at the ferry 60k is the tax thts all u need to pay while the rest collect from u is kopi money for them so always pay 60k exact amount if not they wont give u back the change but sure thing if once u give them once they always keep ask again so act blur say u ran out of cash

Hope this help while i just a baby at TBK
Old 21-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

A few question at custom

1)After chop passport then take photo follow by Thumb print. What is the procedure ?

2) Is it every time has to do the above when arrive in Balai or only have to do it once only?

Too long never go hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks
Old 22-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Last mth went tere. No more such nonsense though scraped items still tere.
Old 22-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last mth went tere. No more such nonsense though scraped items still tere.
Thanks for the update
Old 23-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
blacky6613 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i am interested in goin for a fun trip during the weekdays.
any brothers care to b "tour guide".

thx
Old 23-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacky6613 View Post
i am interested in goin for a fun trip during the weekdays.
any brothers care to b "tour guide".

thx
If you sponsor the ferry ticket, you'll have more than enough tour guides than you can handle
Old 24-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

wow if he he come out on ferry i dont mind b his tour guide for sure heh some more can go on weekdays then cewek for me also cheap
Old 24-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
blacky6613 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

come on bros, juz want to have fun at balai.
help me & 做一件好事,帮帮我!!!
Old 24-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

U guys r lucky. Nowadays got internet. All the lobang r tere. Juz take the effort to go thru the post lah. If some bros happen to chio, then u r in luck...join the backwagon. But if u specifically want some1 to bring u tere then...hmmm.......must know how to automatic ya.
Old 25-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
U guys r lucky. Nowadays got internet. All the lobang r tere. Juz take the effort to go thru the post lah. If some bros happen to chio, then u r in luck...join the backwagon. But if u specifically want some1 to bring u tere then...hmmm.......must know how to automatic ya.
Hear! Hear! Spoken like a true champion! If I could put it more bluntly, there's no free lunch. Especially if that "lunch" consists of you having to haul you ass for 90mins to get to the destination.
Old 25-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Hear! Hear! Spoken like a true champion! If I could put it more bluntly, there's no free lunch. Especially if that "lunch" consists of you having to haul you ass for 90mins to get to the destination.
Haha...in case he/newbies doesnt know, role of a organiser, "troubleshooter", interpreter.....tough job ya.

If one in deep shit, fret not. Screamer is tere. But if u in drug or "obat" case, sorry hor. Screamer @ Xd cant help u. Not even SBY. Heheheh.....
Old 25-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacky6613 View Post
come on bros, juz want to have fun at balai.
help me & 做一件好事,帮帮我!!!
Man u say like u so poor thing but bro come on la as all the information is in here. So all u need to do is read. If u want u can go alone n remember to write FR

But most important u intend to go for 2days 1 nite trip? As for me, my trip always go for 3days 2 nites if u treat me drink or dinner then I bring u walk walk lor while we go there also to relax right?
Old 25-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mong80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm going on 27-29 march alone....feel free to join me :P
Old 25-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Lai leow lai leow. Got bros going leow.

Quick quick...hop in and join the bandwagon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1