The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Oh boy.. your way of doing things is so much similiar to Bro Sha Gua last time. The only difference is that he has woken up but you have not
This way can also let you see if she have anyhow take your money or not...the point is she dont take....if she take...it will help to wake one up faster...
Old 10-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes n just checked the price for 2 to go is abt 700++ including tax.
700+ for ticket to HCMC cheap meh....
Old 10-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sammyBleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
700+ for ticket to HCMC cheap meh....
bro i tink plus taxes should be quite alrite la... 2 way mah...

is it open period for 1 months of 2 way trip back and fro?
Old 10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Oh boy.. your way of doing things is so much similiar to Bro Sha Gua last time. The only difference is that he has woken up but you have not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
This way can also let you see if she have anyhow take your money or not...the point is she dont take....if she take...it will help to wake one up faster...
Although i pass my viet g/f my wallet to pay, its still within my sight. She never take more than what is required.

When i was staying at her friends house, i put my waist pouch and wallet elsewhere, she will take and put it within our sight and tell me not to anyhow put.

Maybe she is 'putting a long line to hook bigger fish'...heehee
Old 10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybleu View Post
bro i shared my experiences in 'Understanding ur Vietnamese partner...'... could u UP me pls pls?

i will return the UP in 24hours when my points return..

bro if u find tis pm not to ur liking, pls ignore ok and dun zap..
Quote:
bro i like your threads and posts in 'Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner.....' ..hehe .. i posted my posts too.. in the meantime, i cnt up you yet, but u will be the second person i will up once i have the ability to Up.

can u up me first pls pls?

im not begging just requesting bro.. if u dun like tis, pls ignore arh..

Dont keep sending me PM to ask me for point...If this is not begging...then why need to send 2 pm asking about the same thing.....

Quote:
bro i like your threads and posts in 'My few experience.....' ..hehe .. i posted my posts too.. in the meantime, i cnt up you yet, but u will be the second person i will up once i have the ability to Up.

can u up me first pls pls?

im not begging just requesting bro.. if u dun like tis, pls ignore arh..
WTF while sending this post, you send a third PM!!!!

Last edited by Sha_Gua75; 10-03-2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Some idiot make me want to edit...
Old 10-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

im sorry my bro sha gua75.. apologise again to u.. sorry
Old 10-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyBleu View Post
im sorry my bro sha gua75.. apologise again to u.. sorry

DU MA MAY

STOP SPAMMING ME WITH YOUR PM!!!! HOW MANY PM YOU SEND ME DURING THIS SHORT PERIOD???? 06:58PM, 07:06PM, 07:10PM, ONE PM EACH??!?!?!?

Quote:
bro can u edit ur posts about me sending u pms... pl pls.. im sorry la...
Quote:
bro sorry for the bother of the pms, i apologise.. sorry again...
WTF...ARE YOU SURE YOU SOME SENIOR LECTURER???? BEHAVE IN THIS WAY??? ONCE AGAIN

DU MA MAY
Old 10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Although i pass my viet g/f my wallet to pay, its still within my sight. She never take more than what is required.

When i was staying at her friends house, i put my waist pouch and wallet elsewhere, she will take and put it within our sight and tell me not to anyhow put.

Maybe she is 'putting a long line to hook bigger fish'...heehee
that maybe only...it is up to yourself to see....as for my past..i also pass it to a girl to pay...but haiz....she never take....if not I can wake up earlier rather than later on...
Old 10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75;sorry bro.. wont happen again.. really..
Old 10-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sha_Gua75;sorry bro.. wont happen again.. really..
SammyBleu, get lost from my thread. Don't come and disturb anyone from this thread anymore !!!
Old 10-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Get more points can get shopping voucher huh? Get lost !!!
Old 10-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

I have doubts if he is really a senior lecturer. there is a thread he posted reply under how to make your wife/gf horny as below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
I love to make love, but my wife is a bit off. She will not let me fukc her more than 3 a week, else she will complain here pain there pain. I am a bit piss off..And due to financial constraint, i am not able to cheong like you guys...

Any idea how can i make her more active in sex?

bro just my 2 cents worth hor, dun zap me if i say things u tink not make sense or logic..

btw i am not married but attached with a Shanghai gf..

u may lighten the ambience at home by maybe trying different setting like having candlelight dinner with red or white roses just to surprise her and show her tt u are genuine to brighten her day. Then u can give her a light body massage before proceeding to dine in.

After dining, u guys can proceed to have some red wine (alchol la) so she wont be preoccupied complaining much and she will be floating in a sense since she will be high. Once she feels happier, make her horny by cuddling up next to her and fondling her. Once both of u r horny, you guys can try out different methods like BBDSM or SM or watever pleases you.

btw i am a chef so i occasionally cook for my gf and she appreciates alot. she returns the favour by bbbj and sex after. Else I will massage her then she just bbbj.

I am not talking crap but all i said r real bro. I tried them, maybe if u want u can try out too..

Pls let live and live- If i say things unpleasant accidentally, pls forgive me and dun zapped me hor, i apologise

Bros upped me, will return favour in kind or otherwise
Old 10-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88 View Post
I have doubts if he is really a senior lecturer. there is a thread he posted reply under how to make your wife/gf horny as below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
I love to make love, but my wife is a bit off. She will not let me fukc her more than 3 a week, else she will complain here pain there pain. I am a bit piss off..And due to financial constraint, i am not able to cheong like you guys...

Any idea how can i make her more active in sex?

bro just my 2 cents worth hor, dun zap me if i say things u tink not make sense or logic..

btw i am not married but attached with a Shanghai gf..

u may lighten the ambience at home by maybe trying different setting like having candlelight dinner with red or white roses just to surprise her and show her tt u are genuine to brighten her day. Then u can give her a light body massage before proceeding to dine in.

After dining, u guys can proceed to have some red wine (alchol la) so she wont be preoccupied complaining much and she will be floating in a sense since she will be high. Once she feels happier, make her horny by cuddling up next to her and fondling her. Once both of u r horny, you guys can try out different methods like BBDSM or SM or watever pleases you.

btw i am a chef so i occasionally cook for my gf and she appreciates alot. she returns the favour by bbbj and sex after. Else I will massage her then she just bbbj.

I am not talking crap but all i said r real bro. I tried them, maybe if u want u can try out too..

Pls let live and live- If i say things unpleasant accidentally, pls forgive me and dun zapped me hor, i apologise

Bros upped me, will return favour in kind or otherwise
bro i was a lecturer previously, now im in marketing and also cater to hse parties for my frens on weekends.. alrite if really u want to term tis, im a cook not a chef.. but my full time job is Brand Manager..

Last post here... wont disturb anyone liao..
Old 10-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyBleu
Last post here... wont disturb anyone liao..
*Phew*....finally
Old 10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88 View Post
I have doubts if he is really a senior lecturer. there is a thread he posted reply under how to make your wife/gf horny as
Yea lor. He wants to lie also don't know how to. He thinks that all of us here are as stupid as him. I have met quite a number of bros from this forum for the past years. Bros come from all profession. Got lawyers, doctors, senior police officers, businessman etc etc. I will guess that this chap is a schoolboy. hey boy sammybleu, remember to take pocket money from your parents or else you will have nothing to eat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1