The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
I am convinced that United do well against Sevilla and win by a goal ....
Fingers-crossed bro....

Hope we can have a good result come Friday morning, to counter the bad taste of rumours the greedy cretins are leaning towards selling a minority stake and retaining control of the club.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow....you are forever so optimistic

They need to score goals. Hope can 2-0 up like previous leg.
Control of midfield will be the key.
Sancho - Antony will need to push deep on the flanks to peg back Sevilla.
Hope Antony can score one of his trademark curler.

ETH should start back the same formation as per Forest game.

Good luck!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-04-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Wow....you are forever so optimistic

They need to score goals. Hope can 2-0 up like previous leg.
Control of midfield will be the key.
Sancho - Antony will need to push deep on the flanks to peg back Sevilla.
Hope Antony can score one of his trademark curler.

ETH should start back the same formation as per Forest game.

Good luck!
Hope they beat this arrogant Sevilla team tonight ...good news is wonderboy Rashford seems like going to play tonight ....but depending on him alone is impossible to win...the whole team must play like monsters...another good thing is Shaw seems to be available too.... hopefully they don't need Maguire n esp no Lindel-flop ...o/w sure kenna 1 goal when they panic n anyhow kick the ball to the opposition near their goal area....if ETH play all of them in their best position they shd be able to win

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hope they beat this arrogant Sevilla team tonight ...good news is wonderboy Rashford seems like going to play tonight ....but depending on him alone is impossible to win...the whole team must play like monsters...another good thing is Shaw seems to be available too.... hopefully they don't need Maguire n esp no Lindel-flop ...o/w sure kenna 1 goal when they panic n anyhow kick the ball to the opposition near their goal area....if ETH play all of them in their best position they shd be able to win
Sevilla 1 - United 3

GGMU

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-04-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad....the Red Devils are out. Sevilla remains bogey team.
Man U again knock out of European competition for the 5th time by Spanish side.

Beaten 3-0 by Sevilla. To be frank, I wasn't really surprise.

It all started 50-50 even though the entire stadium was a sea of whites.

But then, everything crumbles with the McDisaster boo boo. Not entirely his fault. DDG also need to bear some responsibility. The two of them ding dong the ball with 3 Sevilla players less than 5 meters away. WTF are they thinking????

Then, the Red Devils panic and let Sevilla took control. Even the VAR try to help, but they still cannot wake up.

The 2nd goal was inevitable.

DDG cap off a disastrous night with a howler. What was he trying to do??
He came off the penalty area and was so nervy.
This is what ETH don't like about DDG.
I strongly believed ETH will have him replaced in the next few matches.

I have nothing to say about the rest of the players. Terrible insipid performance.

Old 21-04-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sevilla 1 - United 3

GGMU
Really GG.

I know you mean GO GO Man U....but GG holds a different meaning for me.

What does GG mean in a chat?
good game
GG stands for "good game," and is meant to be a sign of good sportsmanship in online games.

What is GG in Singlish?
A popular gamer's term, “GG”, also known as good game, has in recent years been added to the Singaporean's list of slangs to represent the feeling that something is going to or has already ended in a disaster

Old 21-04-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man U again knock out of European competition for the 5th time by Spanish side.

Beaten 3-0 by Sevilla. To be frank, I wasn't really surprise.

It all started 50-50 even though the entire stadium was a sea of whites.

But then, everything crumbles with the McDisaster boo boo. Not entirely his fault. DDG also need to bear some responsibility. The two of them ding dong the ball with 3 Sevilla players less than 5 meters away. WTF are they thinking????

Then, the Red Devils panic and let Sevilla took control. Even the VAR try to help, but they still cannot wake up.

DDG cap off a disastrous night with a howler. What was he trying to do??
He came off the penalty area and was so nervy.
This is what ETH don't like about DDG.
I strongly believed ETH will have him replaced in the next few matches.

I have nothing to say about the rest of the players. Terrible insipid performance.
This is exactly how I feel of the match n how it will end esp wo Bruno Fernandes ..any game that Mcdisaster n Lindel-flop play tgt with DDG in goal will end up like this in pieces n tatters exactly like during OGS time...this GK shd never play in cup knock out stage esp, he will always fumble n give away stupid goals to the opposition ...he n the managers never learn their lesson that they shd never be passing the ball to each other near their 6-yard box area as there's a BIG risk of them being robbed of the ball by opposition players n common sense will tell u that that's just inviting disaster for themselves ..the opposition players can just easily rob them of the ball n just kick it simply into their goal...just a slight miskick esp by this nincompoop is all that is needed for a goal to go in ...AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ...like many fans r saying putting in rookie defenders cannot be worse than having him on the field if the regular good defenders r not available to play...all the 3 goals they suffered n the game lost were mainly due to these idiotic defenders...

If ETH continues to play like this with this bunch of mediocre players they will stand NO CHANCE in the FA cup match against Brighton this cumming weekend...they will be annihilated n thrashed by Brighton again who are a better team than Sevilla n will crash out of the FA Cup too...must say ETH is also partly to be blamed for this horrible result...

looks like their only hope now is to get into top 4 at end of season for a spot in the European champions league next season...now with this lousy manager n group of lousy players I m not even sure if they can make it into top 4...2 other fierce n aggressive teams Brighton n Aston Villa r very very close behind them n might leapfrog them anytime n kick them out of 3rd or 4th place if they still don't wake up from their laziness n lack of fight to challenge for trophies ... they must fight for their lives for the glory that all others r seeking ..to WIN every game that they play like wat Haaland n Man Shitty r doing...they will be champions again in the league this season...lousy players like Sancho, Maguire, Lindel-flop n Malacia shd be shipped out of the club as soon as possible

Last edited by Rickey; 21-04-2023 at 10:24 AM.
Old 21-04-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really GG.

I know you mean GO GO Man U....but GG holds a different meaning for me.
When putting out 'performances' like last night:

Gory Gory Man Utd.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sevilla 1 - United 3

GGMU
Damn..It is almost the reverse

Old 21-04-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:

The 2nd goal is as usual their weakness TO DEFEND themselves from corner kicks but they themselves never could score from corner kicks awarded to them ...in 1 match given 10 attempts they couldn't even score a goal from those corner kicks ..see how bad players they r compared to other teams...as usual they let opposition players jump highest to head the ball into their net against a hapless GK who only see stars letting the ball swing right across him n landing on a nearby opposition player who just simply kick or head it into his net...he doesn't know how to come out to cut off the opposition crosses.. how many countless times n goals hv they suffered in this way when teams scored against them thru' corner kicks like those 2 goals Newcastle inflicted on them a few weeks ago..this beloved GK of theirs is just too short to jump over all the others in his crowded goal area to either grab the ball for himself or punch it out to safety elsewhere....they don't seem to know or care to know wat r their weaknesses n never learn their lesson again ...when will they ever learn to improve on their weaknesses...we see their mistakes n weakness being repeated over n over again in every match that they play....WTF r they doing in TRAINING???...wat r the coaches n trainers doing ???...sleeping on the job ??...knn...even with their best player Casemiro playing also no use

Last edited by Rickey; 21-04-2023 at 10:51 AM.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn..It is almost the reverse
Yup and the Player of the Year " i have nothing to prove and United never loses whenever i play " Hairy MaDire is undoubtedly MOTM for both legs !!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-04-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup and the Player of the Year " i have nothing to prove and United never loses whenever i play " Hairy MaDire is undoubtedly MOTM for both legs !!!
Bro AC ..don't need to be too positive abt them ...they will never get anything at the rate they r playing with this current group of mediocre pussy players who melt under intense pressure from their opposition...if surprisingly they end up in top 4 at the end of this season, can tow chio liao...they seem to be going backward to the time of OGS and RR last season...n this baldy ETH don't seem to be able to do anything to stop them from playing badly just like OGS n RR b4 him

Last edited by Rickey; 21-04-2023 at 10:31 PM.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sevilla 1 - United 3

GGMU
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
When putting out 'performances' like last night:

Gory Gory Man Utd.
LOL!!!

Now you reminded me....Bro asiancigar meant Glory Glory Man Utd.

Old 21-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
...they seem to be going backward to the time of OGS and RR last season...n this baldy ETH seems to be able to do nothing to stop them from playing badly
I think they have accomplished their mission of winning the mickey mouse cup (Carabao Cup), so all of them just proceed to relax.

Actually Sevilla not really that fantastic, although the pundits remarked they play exceptionally well.
Their performance in both legs are down to Red Pussies shooting themselves in the foot.

On a lighter note, at least now no need to wake up to catch 3, 4am matches.

Old 21-04-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

On a lighter note, at least now no need to wake up to catch 3, 4am matches.
So so true......

FA Cup match against Brighton ..... if Player of the Season Hairy MaDire plays then we are fucked for sure !!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1