The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
cheong in pinoyland have to be more careful, because you don’t know what kind of people surrounding you.

not a pleasant experience, but it was a learning and i am now always on my radar and be cautious.
Yalor , don't SONG until become complacent.
I think your upscale hotel will verify this officer w his id, so i would say it's for real n don't take any chances.
Once kenna authorities, unless u hv very solid proof else no use. If they are out to get u (for your money), easily can frame u w false charges.

I now in HCM regularly n hv no regrets replacing AC.
Costs n quality of living n gals is more value for money.
Good retirement option for me.(many uni girls here)
Only thing is language but i m doing ok w little capability.
Come n find out yourself.

Last edited by datou; 09-07-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

Good retirement option for me.
It seems that you enjoying HCM just like me...I had been flying in for past almost 10 years...

Hope you keep up too...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
It seems that you enjoying HCM just like me...I had been flying in for past almost 10 years...

Hope you keep up too...
Definitely enjoying and i m at least 10 years late.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Definitely enjoying and i m at least 10 years late.
I bought next years ticket...book early cheap...

oops try not to hijack this AC thread...

Can chat with me at the Vietnam tcss thread...

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=145734&page=2332

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Just don't share too much info to local friends, you are good.
The one who investigate most likely not authority but some boyfriend of a girl jealous.
Stupid Girls sometimes Like to annoy boyfriend by saying they stay X hotel with Y guy or worse hand over phone to boyfriend and put you in trouble.
Don't worry much.
99% false alarm
You should have asked the idiot manager if he verify ID of this human trafficking agent..
Or it simply maybe jealous manager.
PS ID ? Even girls with valid ID have been charged for under age as they don't really have national ID. Don't trust their ID system.. Cops have arrested mummy for under age girl even when family produce birth certificate... because Cops used Dental check to verify age. Silly and comedy
Welcome to Philippines
i have been staying with this hotel for quite sometimes, so i know this hotel personnel quite well, personally i don't think it is due to the jealousy of the manager.

p/s: not devera, i have not been staying in devera after ann & mj left the hotel.

about the id, nowadays i am concerned even the girl show me the valid id like the postal id, because it is too easy to get the fake ones.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yalor , don't SONG until become complacent.
I think your upscale hotel will verify this officer w his id, so i would say it's for real n don't take any chances.
Once kenna authorities, unless u hv very solid proof else no use. If they are out to get u (for your money), easily can frame u w false charges.
Good retirement option for me.(many uni girls here)
one thing that i have learned, in this is no government land, if the authority really want to do something on you, even though you have the strong evidence also no use , so better to stay low profile and avoid the problem.

you move to hcm then your new gf how? i still want to collect my matchmaking commission leh.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
about the id, nowadays i am concerned even the girl show me the valid id like the postal id, because it is too easy to get the fake ones.
My last visit Makati mummy sent me a girl, said 19 in her Makati Police ID.. Girl said she just turned 18 so how?
Old 09-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
one thing that i have learned, in this is no government land, if the authority really want to do something on you, even though you have the strong evidence also no use , so better to stay low profile and avoid the problem.

you move to hcm then your new gf how? i still want to collect my matchmaking commission leh.
"avoid the problem" hmm ..sounds familiar i think i mentioned before.

I don't hv money to pay u CONmision, thats y i shift to HCM.
Aiyoh not wife mah. Always can find a NEWER new gf.

Last edited by datou; 09-07-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
cheong in pinoyland have to be more careful, because you don’t know what kind of people surrounding you.
IMHO
Any where oso same same lah.

Quote:
?..i make sure that they will have id;
what happens if she ask you which one you want to see?
Dnt forget, They can make any cards/cert. From Avenida..

The cops know that too
That why...
Quote:
PS ID ? Even girls with valid ID have been charged for under age as they don't really have national ID. Don't trust their ID system.. Cops have arrested mummy for under age girl even when family produce birth certificate... because Cops used Dental check to verify age. Silly and comedy ....

Quote:
for those girls who don’t have id (which happen quite often), i will do the voice recording to ask them to say their name and age, so that if there is something happen, at least i have something to fallback...
not a pleasant experience, but it was a learning and i am now always on my radar and be cautious.
Quote:
one thing that i have learned, in this is no government land, if the authority really want to do something on you, even though you have the strong evidence also no use , so better to stay low profile and avoid the problem. ..
Good move.
Thanks for sharing
Old 09-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
My last visit Makati mummy sent me a girl, said 19 in her Makati Police ID.. Girl said she just turned 18 so how?
Check her teeth
Old 10-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
"avoid the problem" hmm ..sounds familiar i think i mentioned before.
I don't hv money to pay u CONmision, thats y i shift to HCM.
Aiyoh not wife mah. Always can find a NEWER new gf.
thanks for the teaching taikor, i am always learning from you mah.

knn, after you eaten, wiped your mouth and cleaned your did but now you say don't want to pay the commission?! manah boleh??

my phone shop girl chatted me that she badly need someone to comfort, so quick quick booked my flight ticket, this is the unexpected trip which i don't expect i will return so fast in less than 2 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Check her teeth
check the neh neh better, can also squeeze to make sure it is above or under age.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Check her teeth
You see above, by dental check is how some girls boss got trapped even when girl family turned up with birth certificate
Old 11-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
check the neh neh better, can also squeeze to make sure it is above or under age.
Ya got milk means sure above age.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya got milk means sure above age.
errr .. not like that..

You know Philippine have the highest number of teen pregnancy ?

Of course, filipino man can get her pregnant, walang problema, foreigner fxxk her after she give birth .. big problema - under age
Old 11-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:

knn, after you eaten, wiped your mouth and cleaned your did but now you say don't want to pay the commission?! manah boleh??

Told u already i don't pay CONmission one . U so hard up blanjah u jollibee half pc meal lah

my phone shop girl chatted me that she badly need someone to comfort, so quick quick booked my flight ticket, this is the unexpected trip which i don't expect i will return so fast in less than 2 weeks.

U really no medicine cure, see pretty girl 擒擒青small head overrule big head,
U better beware of her boss bf. Good luck , u need it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1