The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Noob question: how do I know if someone zapped me? I supposed the points will increase if someone up my points, but zap = minus points?

Sorry bros, relative Xin jiao in the forum space, 请多多指教 (please show me the ropes) lol
Yes, you get points deducted if you get zapped.
and and point increased if someone upped your comment. Point increase will depends on the power level, like me, I can up someone by 14 points, twice within 24 hours.

If they don't leave their nick name, you won't find out....
Old 05-01-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You, all of people, go to them for "massage"? I'm surprised lol
Yes its surprisingly true, because other place focus more on sex, so when i come here i look forward to the massage (and collecting their pictures)

Quote:
Noob question: how do I know if someone zapped me? I supposed the points will increase if someone up my points, but zap = minus points?

Sorry bros, relative Xin jiao in the forum space, 请多多指教 (please show me the ropes) lol
Hmm, this is a genuine problem in this forum. Alot of new members get zap or get scolded for asking questions that new members / new chiongsters usually ask

My advice is to learn from me, i have already been zap by so many members that i am now almost immune to zapping.

But first u need to go point exchange thread to increase your points
Old 05-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Personally, I think her service is just so-so. nothing to rave about. Just another meaty over 30s.
But can see her being hardworking with strength during massage, due to her big bones and heavy weights on he (my perspective and observation).
Sensual wise, there are much better ones and SYT feel despite her hardworking zhut zhut.
I recall she used to do BJ with CD and was a short one too.
Location is a total turn off as hotel staff asked for temperature screening and gave me a good stare! Seems to know that am not a hotel guest and lots of camera eyes everywhere.

Honestly, I feel that many are returning now and this ML will be my 2nd or even 3rd choice if I can't get my 1st choice ones.
Lastly, I feel that cleanliness wasn't done ideal with Covid-19 strains still lingers and I feel wet stains of other bro's left-over on the sheet and towel got a smell.
It was a turn off for me. Probably won't RTM.
Play safe bros.
Wish i saw your review before i went
Old 05-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnteo88 View Post
Is Xiao Xiao or XWZ coming back? They were great
May still be possible but when not sure as per our recent convo.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Bros just to check she still does FN right?
That was like 2 wks ago, not sure how's the situation now, but shld not be problem since familiar with each other.
Old 05-01-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Finally paid a visit to Aimee. Overall ok, but I find her very cold. Like too experienced and thus jaded. Hardly any GFE.
Won't RTM but didn't regret trying.
Old 05-01-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
hi, anyone know if Zoya still doing massage?
Messaged her a week back but no reply
Old 05-01-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Finally paid a visit to Aimee. Overall ok, but I find her very cold. Like too experienced and thus jaded. Hardly any GFE.
Thanks for u fr bro haha

Waiting for her reply really pita..
Old 05-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I tried her about a year ago. Found her a bit cold too. She made me wait 20 minutes and didn’t apologies. Nice puffy nips though. Didn’t RTM. Cheers
Old 05-01-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ltum2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.site/bi-bi-massage

Field report on Bi-bi from SLG. I visit her about once a week for the past 3 months; for a superb massage with happy ending and a great JG.

Pre-MILF, not syt. Long hair, slim, attractive
She is vanilla, only SN

Apartment : 5 min walk from MRT. Quiet environment. Spacious place which she lives by herself. Clean.

Hygiene : Good. Adequate clean thick towels

Massage : very good and I enjoyed very much. Matches massage that I get from professionals at spa's and massage joints. She plays a soothing music through the massage from her phone, making the experience very pleasant.

She has now added JG Which I enjoyed very much. (I don't know if JG can be included within 60 min, as my sessions are 90 min)

SN is automatic, and the HJ is very nice.

Head massage at the end of the session is also very pleasant.

She communicates well with me, and I had nice conversations with her. She can chat in simple English, and told me that she has about 3 customers who are non-Chinese.

Overall - I enjoy the sessions with her very much. Which is why I visit her about once a week.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Unable to find her ad on other websites, maybe they are taken down?

No wonder did not see Sophia on that Web anyway.
Seems like she's doing well on SLG.
visited her when she's a FL on that website.
Damage 150. Like what some say a gem in making.
Likely to RTC soon if can't extend the permit.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughallday View Post
Anybody got the ou mei link? Thanks
https://beautycastle.space/ou-mei-mei/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Not working too bro
Use VPN?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-01-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Yes, you get points deducted if you get zapped.
and and point increased if someone upped your comment. Point increase will depends on the power level, like me, I can up someone by 14 points, twice within 24 hours.

If they don't leave their nick name, you won't find out....
just like how I notify silverug that I've traded points with him
Old 05-01-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6819 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She’s fine.. Dun worry.. She’s been in this game long enough to know how to play and navigate around tight/difficult corners..
Yah... I wasn’t even on the scene in her earlier stints..... lol...
Old 05-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just upped you. Return the favour by posting useful MRs that help users of the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1