The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 17
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can samsters together affect H81 rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy View Post
Spread the word in this forum.
rope in your bros and kakis in our fight against $30 rates

Remember if they can get away with $30 rates at selected locations now, they can one day spread it nationwide.

Say no and BOYCOTT H81 before it's too late
Up it
Old 01-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CheongSua is Cool - loads of Potential

I just slapped my own face and booked Kovan81 over the last weekend.

Oops. I was in the hurry cos gotta rush back to work hehe.

But who will not support paying less money??

NO KOVAN81 FOR ME UNTIL REALLY BOBIAN!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
shabterry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually no need la. we can complain to the hotel licening board. Under the hotel act.

Exclusion of prostitutes, catamites and bad characters.
24. --(1) No licensee shall permit any person whom he knows or has reason to believe is a prostitute, catamite or bad character to occupy a room in the hotel or to frequent the premises.

(2) A licensee shall not permit any gaming, drunkenness, drug abuse or disorderly conduct of any kind to take place within the hotel premises.

if we all dun go to hotel 81 and go others like fragrance. SURE they will gana. i belive more than 80% of hotel 81 profits is from transiting of rooms.

Well just a suggestion.. pls dun fuck me..
Old 01-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabterry View Post
Actually no need la. we can complain to the hotel licening board. Under the hotel act.

24. --(1) No licensee shall permit any person whom he knows or has reason to believe is a prostitute, catamite or bad character to occupy a room in the hotel or to frequent the premises.

(2) A licensee shall not permit any gaming, drunkenness, drug abuse or disorderly conduct of any kind to take place within the hotel premises.

if we all dun go to hotel 81 and go others like fragrance. SURE they will gana. i belive more than 80% of hotel 81 profits is from transiting of rooms.

hahaha...yeah...but this is shooting yourself in your foot, so the most is we can call/e-mail to complain n c how they react lor
Old 01-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CheongSua is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabterry View Post

I don't think the board will do anything except giving them a warning at the most. Most important is people like us (or me) start to skip the $30 transit branches to force them to consider dropping their rates officially.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongSua View Post
I don't think the board will do anything except giving them a warning at the most. Most important is people like us (or me) start to skip the $30 transit branches to force them to consider dropping their rates officially.
good idea, maybe we can all gang up to book their joo chiat rooms for the whole day n dun return rm until next day, this way they will have less turnover ----> less income!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
good idea, maybe we can all gang up to book their joo chiat rooms for the whole day n dun return rm until next day, this way they will have less turnover ----> less income!
Forget about all H81 Joo Chiat. The Hotel Licensing Board has already withdrew their license for transition rooms.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
John_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to allJohn_Lloyd is a name known to all

I think we're just going round and round.

In short, boycott the $30 branches. The price will slowly go back to the original $20 to attract customers again. This is I believe, a basic business practice.

Knowing that they will earn a lower revenue or even losses from "upping" their rates, they have no choice but to go back to the previous rate.

BOYCOTT $30 Hotel81 branches!

Just my 2 cents.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

I was a small shareholder in a hotel on Joo Chiat (now under different management).

Actually $20 for two hours, the profit is less than $3.

Washing of sheets and towels (contract), new pillowcases, snack, drinks, toothbrush = approx. $3

Labour costs, front desk, housekeeping = $4

Depreciation, plus repairs and replacement = $3

Hotel management plus directors = $2

Running costs, water, electricity = $2 (wah, punters use shower like swimming pool)

Bank interest and installments = $3

Why do think we sell out - not so easy - lucky we make on property price increase. I see alot of Geyland hotels changing hands now.

We only make money when one room can rent out more than 10 times, i.e getting 5 star revenue for a small room.

The perk of job is seeing all the FLs walk through - sometimes have discount rate when you start to recognise them and smile.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13327 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Honestly speaking, $10 is not all that much but I do expect it to be obviously better given that it's charging 50% more. If it's not better, why the increase ?
Just went Fragrance at lavender recently. Ask her bout the Fragrance further inside and she told me was $30/2hrs.

I asked why and she said that one is three star, have swimming pool and restaurant and slightly bigger room. Has anyone tried that fragrance ? If bathtub and stuff maybe worth it.

Hope that it's ok I ask this in this thread.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 04-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13327 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Lloyd View Post
I think we're just going round and round.

In short, boycott the $30 branches. The price will slowly go back to the original $20 to attract customers again. This is I believe, a basic business practice.

Knowing that they will earn a lower revenue or even losses from "upping" their rates, they have no choice but to go back to the previous rate.

BOYCOTT $30 Hotel81 branches!

Just my 2 cents.
I think targeted strikes much better tho I stopped going to any that is $30. I think it would be correct to say that management at both hotels know each other. If all their $30 get targerted and $20 high booking, seems the wise course would be to change all to $30. After all, they do have a high numer of transit hotels outside GL.

If only one hotel of one chain get boycotted, that may serve up a different problem for them.

Suggest Kovan ? Since fragrance and 81 both there, and if they do back down, have two hotels at $20 instead of one.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 05-09-2009, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
Just went Fragrance at lavender recently. Ask her bout the Fragrance further inside and she told me was $30/2hrs.

I asked why and she said that one is three star, have swimming pool and restaurant and slightly bigger room. Has anyone tried that fragrance ? If bathtub and stuff maybe worth it.

Hope that it's ok I ask this in this thread.

Slightly bigger room may justify slightly bigger price.
Unless the room is 50% larger, the price increase should NOT BE 50%!
Also how does swimming pool and resturant concern transit clients?

They can charge a higher rate for tourist booking overnight/20hrs.
If they feel bo wah to not charge transit higher rate than convert the hotel to strictly Nightly rates.

Bottmline Charging us extra for Swimming pool is simply NOT ACCEPTABLE
Old 05-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
PalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can someone pls list where are the $30 branches and where are the $20 ones?
Old 05-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceJewel View Post
Can someone pls list where are the $30 branches and where are the $20 ones?
For your infor, and better deal in the future

H81 $20 for 2 hours transit branches -
1) Bugis,
2) Chinatown (Cosy),
3) Selegie
4) GL H81 (all branches) ???
5) Jalan Sultan
4) Elegance - behind Lavender food court
5) Rochore
6) Dickson - nice & new
7) HOTEL 81 - BALESTIER (226 balestier)
8) HOTEL 81 - VIOLET (Lavender street)
9) HOTEL 81 - FUJI (269 balestier)

H81 $30 for 2 hours transit-
1) Bencoolen81
2) Kovan
3) Lavender
4) Chinatown
5) Changi

fragrance hotel:
1) Fragrance kovan $30 for 2 hours
2) Fragrance Imperial (with 7-11 in lavender area) charges $30
3) Balestier - $20
4) Lavender - $20
Old 18-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 17
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

up it, up up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1