The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
raykee

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of
Re: Rare Local Model Pictures

any more janelle pussy shots?
Old 22-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
smcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1189 View Post
hmm the man in the pic holding up a police report is he the one reporting or the one being reported. any one knows the story?
The story I heard is he actually go "molest" the model. Touch them n also initial to trim their pubic hair for them. Alot of model complained. Go google n search his story.
Old 22-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Carriergirlcan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid thread
Share mine collection

Old 22-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

News @ AsiaOne

I never forced models to pose nude

Flamed online for alleged misbehaviour towards models, photographer says he never forced them to pose nude or touched them inappropriately. -TNP
David Sun and Teh Jen Lee

Thu, Apr 26, 2012
The New Paper

Left: Miss Eileen Yap, 24. Right: Mr Tan Choon How, 41, the photographer behind the nude photos, holds up the police report made against Mr Roy Chuang for defamation.

An angry war of words has broken out online over nude pictures of a woman taken earlier this year on St John's Island.

Police reports have been filed, and both sides are hurling accusations at each other.

The woman at the centre of the storm is Miss Eileen Yap, 24, a freelance model, who had posed for the photos during a shoot in February.

The spat has attracted plenty of attention online - Miss Yap's name was the No. 1 trend on Google search at one point on Monday.

The furore started when Mr Roy Chuang, an insurance agent and freelance photographer, posted comments on his Facebook page last Friday, telling people to be careful of Mr Tan Choon How, the photographer who took the nude pictures.

He then put up a photo that Mr Tan took of Miss Yap lying nude on a beach at St John's Island, saying it was against the law to take such shots in public.

The picture was taken from a batch of photographs Mr Tan had posted on his Flickr account that was available for public viewing.

The post ended with the question: "What say u(sic)?"

In subsequent posts, Mr Chuang, 35, accused Mr Tan - who's better known online as "Mike S" and who uses the online nickname "CandleGhost" - of sleeping with and behaving inappropriately with some of the freelance models he has shot.

This includes allegedly touching them during photo shoots.

"There was one model whom Mike S hugged after a shoot... he had told her that he missed his dead girlfriend," he claimed.

In another post, Mr Chuang even said that Mr Tan had personally shaved the pubic hair of one of the girls.

When asked why he was putting up such posts, Mr Chuang told The New Paper on Monday that he felt compelled to speak up against Mr Tan because "he is somebody who uses photography as an excuse" to get close to the models.

But Mr Tan, 41, who runs a photography company, M S Studio, denied the accusations.

He said he has never touched the models inappropriately and insisted that he always asks his female subjects for consent before shooting them in the nude.

Mr Tan also dismissed the "hugging" incident, saying it was nonsense.

"Nothing like that ever happened," he told TNP.

As for allegedly touching some models inappropriately during photo shoots, Mr Tan said that he only touched them to adjust their bra or swimwear.

He also explained the "shaving" accusation.

Models not forced to strip
Click on thumbnail to view (Photos: Stomp, Shin Min, Mike S)

Pull bikini down

"I never touch the girls inappropriately. The girl will pull the bikini down by just 5mm, and I will shave her - but only the shaver will touch her," Mr Tan said.

Miss Yap, who works in retail, has also joined the fray.

She has sided with Mr Tan.

She has also made a police report claiming that Mr Chuang had no permission to redistribute the photo.

Mr Tan is the only full-timer in his company, but says he has a team of part-timers including a fashion designer and make-up artists.

He said that the women he shoots are part-time models.

Mr Tan filed a police report on Monday against Mr Chuang over the online allegations made against him.

"The accusations became unbearable, the comments written imply that I have six sexual scandals with my models," he said in the report.

A check with lawyers reveal that taking nude photos in public is against the law.

When asked about this, Mr Tan said he knew of the laws involved.

"We went to a deserted island, cordoned off the area and had a female assistant.

"We take the risk for artistic nudes," he said.

Miss Yap also claimed to know the law.

"It's for artistic content," she said.

"Mike told me that it's only an offence if you get caught on the spot."

She said that she had done a nude shoot before, with another photographer, before she joined Mr Tan's agency.

Mr Chuang claimed some of the models Mr Tan had shot had painted an unflattering picture of the photographer.

"More than 10 models contacted me after I posted the photo (of Miss Yap)," he claimed.

"Many of these models had felt very 'wrong' when shooting with Mike S."

This article was first published in The New Paper.

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/La...24-341720.html
Old 22-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

any one has janelle facebook link?
Old 22-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Big Apple YNWA

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6889 / Power: 14
redapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
any more janelle pussy shots?
Me think she dun want to let u see. HahaHa
Old 22-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

smcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by redapple26 View Post

Let us see lerrrrrr...! Lolol
Old 22-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
muscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha... let us see leh!!
Old 22-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

This is a public apology to redapple26. Because of my clumsy fingers, I accidentally zap him instead of upping his points.

So sorry!
Old 22-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
WinstonReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NICE THREAD..... continue posting more please...!
Old 22-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 12
lightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightsaberj6862 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
This is a public apology to redapple26. Because of my clumsy fingers, I accidentally zap him instead of upping his points.

So sorry!
I think you also gave him quite a shock & worry! Haha cheers man. To err is human
Old 22-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post

So sorry!
Better up him again when u get ur rep lor.
Old 22-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redapple26 View Post

Jiak lat liao. Now this Jenelle keeps appearing in my dreamland...I LOVE YOU BABY
Old 22-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
muscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Jiak lat liao. Now this Jenelle keeps appearing in my dreamland...I LOVE YOU BABY
Bro! Not in ur dream only! Lols
Old 22-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 13
xmodels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxmodels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxmodels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxmodels is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle View Post
Bro! Not in ur dream only! Lols
Hahahaha this made me laugh so hard!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread