The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!
Re: 25 year old Petite/Small PRC Girl $50 per shot

Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

Thanks

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 14-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

Just Receive a call from Xiao Li, asking me to go down tonight to bonk her but today i am too tired to go down.

Any bro who want to bang her hard pls PM me (point 15 + 3 FR)

Old 14-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

wah bro, you are "wanted" by her leh

pro!

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 14-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tigerboy View Post
Just Receive a call from Xiao Li, asking me to go down tonight to bonk her but today i am too tired to go down.

Any bro who want to bang her hard pls PM me (point 15 + 3 FR)
poor boy..... me amity has the same fate.... before my bonk recieved a call from a MILF say she miss me..... after my bonk, another SMS ask me if i can meet her.....

now my head big big, but is big headache.... dun know when can give a RTF report for XL as promised
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 14-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amity View Post
poor boy..... me amity has the same fate.... before my bonk recieved a call from a MILF say she miss me..... after my bonk, another SMS ask me if i can meet her.....

now my head big big, but is big headache.... dun know when can give a RTF report for XL as promised
Lucky i not with my GF lol.... if not she saw the sms, i am dead.

Old 15-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

Tks TS for XL contact.

Met up with her last evening. just a short FR

Look : 6 she really looks like a JC gal if she puts on JC uniform
Boob: A
Size : Very petite, you can carry her anywhere to bonk her, you can even walk and bonk at the same time
Wt : 40kg est
Ht : 155 est
BBBJ: ok not much variation but hard working, pop up and down
Kissing: NO

FJ
gal swatting, gal sitting and moved in circular motion, gal on top in prone, sitting, missionary, missionary with one leg on bed and one leg on floor..gal one legs lifted to shoulder - deep deep penetration, both legs standing and both gals legs on shoulder..finally unloaded in missionary with gals both legs on my arms to assist the insertion to the deepest part of her cunt..

2nd round
about the same of the the first exceprt this time, I time remove the helmet before exploding and shot all over her body..when I was doing HJ at the last part, was very surprise and shiok to heard this gal said (in mandarin)..."come darling, shoot them all over my body, give them all to me"

Wetness: 100% although she had lub with her, but definately no need to use

Damage: $60x2

Thanks for reading
Old 15-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
Tks TS for XL contact.

FJ
gal swatting, gal sitting and moved in circular motion, gal on top in prone, sitting, missionary, missionary with one leg on bed and one leg on floor..gal one legs lifted to shoulder - deep deep penetration, both legs standing and both gals legs on shoulder..finally unloaded in missionary with gals both legs on my arms to assist the insertion to the deepest part of her cunt..

2nd round
about the same of the the first exceprt this time, I time remove the helmet before exploding and shot all over her body..when I was doing HJ at the last part, was very surprise and shiok to heard this gal said (in mandarin)..."come darling, shoot them all over my body, give them all to me"

Damage: $60x2

Thanks for reading
wow sia, bro you so powerful 2X. AND SHOT ALL OVER HER BODY. lucky yesterday i never went down to RTF her if not may smell your sperm lol.

Old 15-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

Thanks

Old 15-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tigerboy View Post
wow sia, bro you so powerful 2X. AND SHOT ALL OVER HER BODY. lucky yesterday i never went down to RTF her if not may smell your sperm lol.
wah i see ur FR i also hard liao
power~!

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 16-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
Tks TS for XL contact.

2nd round

Thanks for reading

bro 1tigerboy, wah machiam after your counselling this gal's service has improved tremendously..... may consider to rtf
Old 16-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro 1tigerboy, wah machiam after your counselling this gal's service has improved tremendously..... may consider to rtf
hopefully she can improve even more.

Old 16-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster

Honny Xiao Li is waiting for Bro to bonk her, Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, Honny Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

Thanks

Old 16-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

tks bro, i not so jia lat lah...allowed her to bath after shooting LOL
Old 17-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Tried tis petite, sweet XL yesterday for an Expresso.
Bro 1Tigerboy, as promised to post my FR & here we goooo...
Sms her on tat sunny Tuesday for a fast feast after my seminar.
Waited in my car for about 10 mins yet no reply. I think she might be probably engaged with cust. So drove down to GL first while waiting for her reply. When reaching GL lor 30+, my HP suddenly rang. Stopped at de side of de road to answer de call. Heard a soft, sweet voice saying " Hello! Wo Shi Xiao Li, Shi Ni Zhao Wo Ma? " I replied " Yes! R u free now for a session? "
She replied " You! Ni Xia Lai 20 Xiang Jie Wo Hao Ma? " I replied " No problem! C u in 3 mins." Quick hand quick leg drove down to Lor 20 to meet her. Damn man, i din noe tat GL is so heavy traffic in the early afternoon also, thought oni during the nite. KNN no chance to stop by the roadside, LL make a turn in to Lor 18 & u turn bac to destination. Stopped outside H81 & call her to inform tat i've reach. Waited in de car, anxiously looking out for her & wondering how she will look like. Saw a late 30s with short puffy hair style approaching towards my car. Wah lau! don tell me is her. Tat moment i cross my finger & get ready to wind down my window & reject instantly. Walk pass me with eye contact, SEOW LEOW!!! Not her!!! Not her!!! Luckily she's juz a passerby Saw another girl from a distance, walking down towards my car, looks quite GOOD, petite size with cutie dressing taste.
Cfm is she 'cause she's smiling at me. Opened my car door, came in & sit down comfortablely, while my eyes still doing my scanning like
"TERMINATOR" on her LOOKS, FIGURE & COMPLEXION
LOOKS....Scanning.... Like 18-20yo little girl.... 7.5/10
FIGURE....Scanning.... Petite....Boobs A+
COMPLEXION....Scanning....Abit Tant....Not Fair....Some pimples on her face & forehead....But her looks compromise
'' Mei Wen Ti Ba? Wo Hai Ke Yi Ba? " I replied " Mei Wen Ti, Dang Ran Ke Yi."
Drove down to a less crowded place near Changi Rd to book for a hotel.
Along the way, i try to TCSS with her to break the ice when later on bed
will not be like strangers. She seems to be very shy & quiet, maybe still very new to tis line. Recfm de price & she mentioned $60 not $50. ( Anyway, $10 don make any difference to me ) Ask her how much she charge for 2hrs service....$120/2/2....Said she had a sis tat can do darma....interested....$120/1/1....But her sis is older, age at late 20s abit baba but not fat. Mmmm....price quite on the high side for 2hrs....try her service 1st b4 making any decision. Reach destination, park my car, book a rm & proceed to the rm. In the rm no action, simply took of her clothes & offer to bath for me. Push up bra....Boobs becum A- ....Anyway, is OK for me also 'cause tried too many Da Bao & times to change for Xiao Bao. Bath my body & didi cleanly, dried myself & waited for her on the bed. She cum towards me & smiled, lay next to me & starts licking my nips while her hand playing with my bro. Slowly she headed south & give me a solid BBBJ which i almost CIM. She capped me, think she notice i'm gonna cum anytime. Slowly she inserted my bro into her sis & i can feel she's oredi soaking wet. She move aggressively & damn....i cannot tahan anymore & finished off within 10mins....Haiz....!!! Rested for half an hr, hugged me while her eyes concentrating on the TV. Rested enough, washed up, changed & call off de day.
During the whole session, everything is so quiet & even not much sound effect when bonking. Think she's really NEW ( here for about 2 weeks ) or maybe too SHY. Anyway, not a bad session with her, maybe RTF next time will be better.
Thanks bro 1Tigerboy for sharing & wil return a favour soonnnn....
Cheers!!! Bros out there who love to try PETITE, FRESH, SHY & JUICY SYT LOOKS act now & PM TS. Last but not least "TERMINATOR" Scanning....NO ARMPIT HAIR
Old 17-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Tried tis petite, sweet XL yesterday for an Expresso.
Bro 1Tigerboy, as promised to post my FR & here we goooo...
Sms her on tat sunny Tuesday for a fast feast after my seminar.
Waited in my car for about 10 mins yet no reply. I think she might be probably engaged with cust. So drove down to GL first while waiting for her reply. When reaching GL lor 30+, my HP suddenly rang. Stopped at de side of de road to answer de call. Heard a soft, sweet voice saying " Hello! Wo Shi Xiao Li, Shi Ni Zhao Wo Ma? " I replied " Yes! R u free now for a session? "
She replied " You! Ni Xia Lai 20 Xiang Jie Wo Hao Ma? " I replied " No problem! C u in 3 mins." Quick hand quick leg drove down to Lor 20 to meet her. Damn man, i din noe tat GL is so heavy traffic in the early afternoon also, thought oni during the nite. KNN no chance to stop by the roadside, LL make a turn in to Lor 18 & u turn bac to destination. Stopped outside H81 & call her to inform tat i've reach. Waited in de car, anxiously looking out for her & wondering how she will look like. Saw a late 30s with short puffy hair style approaching towards my car. Wah lau! don tell me is her. Tat moment i cross my finger & get ready to wind down my window & reject instantly. Walk pass me with eye contact, SEOW LEOW!!! Not her!!! Not her!!! Luckily she's juz a passerby Saw another girl from a distance, walking down towards my car, looks quite GOOD, petite size with cutie dressing taste.
Cfm is she 'cause she's smiling at me. Opened my car door, came in & sit down comfortablely, while my eyes still doing my scanning like
"TERMINATOR" on her LOOKS, FIGURE & COMPLEXION
LOOKS....Scanning.... Like 18-20yo little girl.... 7.5/10
FIGURE....Scanning.... Petite....Boobs A+
COMPLEXION....Scanning....Abit Tant....Not Fair....Some pimples on her face & forehead....But her looks compromise
'' Mei Wen Ti Ba? Wo Hai Ke Yi Ba? " I replied " Mei Wen Ti, Dang Ran Ke Yi."
Drove down to a less crowded place near Changi Rd to book for a hotel.
Along the way, i try to TCSS with her to break the ice when later on bed
will not be like strangers. She seems to be very shy & quiet, maybe still very new to tis line. Recfm de price & she mentioned $60 not $50. ( Anyway, $10 don make any difference to me ) Ask her how much she charge for 2hrs service....$120/2/2....Said she had a sis tat can do darma....interested....$120/1/1....But her sis is older, age at late 20s abit baba but not fat. Mmmm....price quite on the high side for 2hrs....try her service 1st b4 making any decision. Reach destination, park my car, book a rm & proceed to the rm. In the rm no action, simply took of her clothes & offer to bath for me. Push up bra....Boobs becum A- ....Anyway, is OK for me also 'cause tried too many Da Bao & times to change for Xiao Bao. Bath my body & didi cleanly, dried myself & waited for her on the bed. She cum towards me & smiled, lay next to me & starts licking my nips while her hand playing with my bro. Slowly she headed south & give me a solid BBBJ which i almost CIM. She capped me, think she notice i'm gonna cum anytime. Slowly she inserted my bro into her sis & i can feel she's oredi soaking wet. She move aggressively & damn....i cannot tahan anymore & finished off within 10mins....Haiz....!!! Rested for half an hr, hugged me while her eyes concentrating on the TV. Rested enough, washed up, changed & call off de day.
During the whole session, everything is so quiet & even not much sound effect when bonking. Think she's really NEW ( here for about 2 weeks ) or maybe too SHY. Anyway, not a bad session with her, maybe RTF next time will be better.
Thanks bro 1Tigerboy for sharing & wil return a favour soonnnn....
Cheers!!! Bros out there who love to try PETITE, FRESH, SHY & JUICY SYT LOOKS act now & PM TS. Last but not least "TERMINATOR" Scanning....NO ARMPIT HAIR
Thank Bro for your FR.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1