The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chu Liu Siang View Post
Thanks for sharing the info bro!
Yes if you ask me elite is a total waste of money. If you want to just listen music and surrounded by girls go to a pub or club. Why pay money for her sit there look like a vase. Waste time and money. I had membership and unfinished alcohol but don’t even feel like going back anymore.
Old 31-08-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MT10Planet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Yes if you ask me elite is a total waste of money. If you want to just listen music and surrounded by girls go to a pub or club. Why pay money for her sit there look like a vase. Waste time and money. I had membership and unfinished alcohol but don’t even feel like going back anymore.
Agreed, for majority of sg cheongsters who want to have a night of fun better skip elite.

That said, I frequent there a few times, mostly with local clients. They never fail to be impressed b how classy the girls, the room and the whole slick setup.

Different tools, different purposes.
Old 31-08-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

anyone wan go chiong Pimp tonight, 31 AUG please text me im alone.
Old 13-09-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lovebigtit69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to chiong the pimp on the 15sep or 16sep. Looking for kaki
Old 13-09-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lovebigtit69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone keen to chiong the pimp on 15sep or 16sep.. pm me
Old 19-09-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Well bro. To each his own. Maybe some just want to go there look see look see. Maybe some just rich guys and wanted to spend some money.

For me I've been to elite afew times. Prefer the girls over there and not looking for take aways.

Anyway been to afew G club in bkk. M club, Dubai, last time The Villa etc.. prefer The Villa atmosphere, that's y follow over to The Elite. If really want to ta bao, then spend more and ask the mamasan/papasan to find a lady to meet me at Elite to enjoy the night 1st then bring back to hotel.

The reason Elite is still operating and getting full house almost every weekend must have its own reason and clientele.
Agreed, mainly elite is cater for people to talk business surrounded by beautiful women. It gives the kind of feeling of importance which clients love to have. Overall, if you are looking to have a lot of action and fun, other g clubs will do better.
Old 20-09-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Agreed, mainly elite is cater for people to talk business surrounded by beautiful women. It gives the kind of feeling of importance which clients love to have. Overall, if you are looking to have a lot of action and fun, other g clubs will do better.
Disagree with this. Most gclubs have the same atmosphere. There are fun girls in elite too just know how to play with them and most are responsive la. Other ones are samw la. Yet pay same pricing why not chose quality and quantity sian.
Yet can also business talk in all gclubs. Open a room and feel same same. Yet how talk business in main hall leh. Same like in lunar wave concept la.
Old 21-09-2023, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Disagree with this. Most gclubs have the same atmosphere. There are fun girls in elite too just know how to play with them and most are responsive la. Other ones are samw la. Yet pay same pricing why not chose quality and quantity sian.
Yet can also business talk in all gclubs. Open a room and feel same same. Yet how talk business in main hall leh. Same like in lunar wave concept la.
Your level of play vs my level of play is then different.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Your level of play vs my level of play is then different.
I chiong many years in thailand. Know dark street alley ktvs in ladprao to sleazy in bamgna to high end gclub la. Old man who seen it all la. I stand coreected if can name a same price gclub with higer playabilty bar the pimp. As you quoted other gclub
Old 21-09-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Spot on.

It's actually not a matter of money.. for those concerned with money, don't even start the conversation (sorry not being ass just honest).
G club need to spend TIME and EFFORT, if one is looking to score. If not it's about being seen and 'to see'. It's a different ball game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If you are planning to go G club and looking for lady to spend overnight with you, don't waste your time and money there - there are other options. Go to G club if you are looking for beautiful company and getting drunk with friends - it's no different to Thai discos in Singapore or Malaysia.

If you become a regular with one of the G club girls, you can certainly score, but not many people have the time and resources to do that.

The price of lady seating with you for 5 hours is ~7k baht (on average). This excludes buying the membership drink package, which would cost another few thousand baht, depending on how many bros you split with. So one trip is at least 10k, which you can get a lady for LT (eg. at Thermae) and go other places to party.
Old 22-09-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Peterstics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Endurance - how would you rate it against if youve used one one of the folding razor tooth saws for cutting performance. I know that size wise they are very different, just curious about performance.
Old 05-10-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
True but it can be about money too. Just whether the club allows for such a system and whether you like the women that will let you bring them back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Spot on.

It's actually not a matter of money.. for those concerned with money, don't even start the conversation (sorry not being ass just honest).
G club need to spend TIME and EFFORT, if one is looking to score. If not it's about being seen and 'to see'. It's a different ball game.
Recently scored one at the Pimp. Her vibe is Eimi Fukada. Beautiful, haughty, sexy.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

What are the prices for paikanyai if want book room?

Tips gals per hr how much?
Old 15-10-2023, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
I haven't been to a GClub post-covid so i don't know if its still the same
Update. Have been to Pimp, Elite, Play, Sherbet (and Nerve.. same owner) and Czech(dunno if i spell correct).

Verdict:

Highest playability (for 1st timer): Pimp
Most Expensive: Pimp
Budget Friendly: Elite/Sherbet/Czech
Best looking Ladies: All Similar

1. The Pimp

Decided to go see see for myself... friend had existing package there so used that.
Bill was slightly under 30k THB for 2 guys, taking 4 ladies in the karaoke room. (fyi this price excluding alcohol hor, bcuz got existing drinks)

Yeah can still put hand inside and grope the boobs
(the girls all wear the sticky bra tho so some skill needed to actually get your hand in there).
When i ask, i was quoted 15k thb to dabao to hotel... so i kindly declined lol

Website has pretty detailed pricing as well.

2. Elite

Went there twice, once to enjoy a concert, another to properly enjoy the girls
Lineup was impressive, mamasan was pretty and friendly.
Honestly spoilt for choice.

Got a girl i quite liked there, took her out once and we agreed once she broke up with the bf she will contact me again...
so wont be returning till further notice

didnt pay the 1st time, and was too drunk the 2nd time to recall the bill.
only remember it was fun. Both times my friend got existing package.

nvr go karaoke room so no comment on that. Both times stay at lounge area

3. Play

About the same as Elite... I saw quite a few i like, but a lot of customer that night i went, and among the ones avail i didnt see any girl i was particularly interested in... end up i was only there for 2hours and then friend bring me go another place (Czech) he like better...

4. Czech

Small-ish? Is probably how i'd describe the place. But still decent. Price was i think 9k for 2 pax for like 2hrs with 2 girls? Bear in mind G-Clubs 1st hr is usually the most ex

Girl i picked here was pretty cute. Too bad she had a bf already (seems like quite a common thing in G-clubs these days) but she did say she would be willing to go back to hotel with me if i came a few more times and got to know her more
(As if i'd ever fall for this stupid crap)

5. Sherbet (and Nerve)

i've been here uh... too many times to count in the past 6 months. So, very familiar with the pricing

1st time i buy package is 30k for 8x Gold labels (all package expire in 1year)
2nd time i buy 20k package for 5x Black Labels (more value for money?)

Drinks package aside, per ladies drink is 390 baht.
1st 40mins = 7 ladies drink
subsequent 40mins = 1 ladies drink
Basically, 6 hours with the girl = 5850 Baht (reasonable price for me)

Karaoke room: 1 free with 30k package, 2 free with 50k package
otherwise, 1500 baht to 2500 baht per night

Mamasan fee i'm not sure the structure but its never been >2k thb

Nerve is the newer place. facilities there all brand new. very nice.
Sherbet still good tho, don't get me wrong

Not here to promote, just sharing my humble sexperience.
Banged 3 girls here already. 2 of em got boyfriends
(one of the girl has a singaporean bf. So FYI if your girl works at Sherbet...)

Playability: at lounge area limited to hold hand, hug, light pecks on the cheek. In karaoke room YMMV but i've had no problems working my way up to the Pimp playability. (tbf, i did this after getting my hands on the girl already)

But they are generally more willing to do naughty things.
One time one of my customer manage to strip his girl naked except for panties
(we played dice, loser strip... she had so many accessories and clothing, guys only got a few... but in the end we lucky lol)

final notes:
G-Clubs are fun, can be addictive and if you are not careful, can easily burn a hole in your bank.
Personally i got work in thai and have customers to entertain from time to time so i get the luxury of going to G-Clubs often (for work).

If your goal is just to bang a chick, don't bother ever going to G-Club

If you are a seasoned chiongster that wants to bang a chick that hardly goes back with customer, you're free to splurge and try your luck at a G-Club.

I know of at least 2 guys who met a girl at a G-Club, then few days later end up travel to different province with the girl.
Bring her holiday, all expense paid, but girl is pretty and fuck is free.

Generally, quality and looks of girls at the G-Clubs are average 7/10, with plenty of 8s and 9s to choose from.
Business seems to be booming recently as well.
100% you will find your ideal type of girl (in terms of looks), but just don't ever kena gongtao.
Old 15-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Add On:

My general rule for tips at G-Clubs:

1. Waiters 100-200 baht per shot glass.
2. Ladies 200-300 baht per shot glass.

Not Compulsory, btw.
Tips is usually for when you don't want to drink, but you want your girl to get drunk (ie. drink extra shot)

personally i find this to be a bit of a waste of drinks. Also not like they drunk = go hotel with you. Usually its the opposite.
Slowly drink better. Play game also better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1