The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 16-12-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheryl lee

Saw her a few times on weekend with her family eating dinner. She wore those tight shorts. I would think her thigh are well trained smooth and tanned. She is tall too about 1.68. As I am 1.7. would say she looks more meaty than those nude post. Always hope to bump to her at Bish... Area.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 12
eliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud of

heard he cb zhup is sweet like honey nectar
Old 02-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Awaiting for her gang bang set.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

No more braless photos in IG recently. No longer breastfeeding, seemed like breasts getting smaller but still hot.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboss View Post
Awaiting for her gang bang set.
Yalor.... I am waiting too... Not sure whether she still in the swingers event as rumored... If have i hope to be in the group... I belief she must be a good fxck..
Old 04-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
Yalor.... I am waiting too... Not sure whether she still in the swingers event as rumored... If have i hope to be in the group... I belief she must be a good fxck..
Are you angmo? I hear she only participate in angmo swing club overseas..... look down on locals and declined several invitations from local groups.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Update....
Old 05-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Are you angmo? I hear she only participate in angmo swing club overseas..... look down on locals and declined several invitations from local groups.
With her hubby?
Old 05-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Up u bro. 😊
Old 05-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
With her hubby?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 05-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 13
bikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbikinis1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
With her hubby?
She is a Sarong Party girl?
Old 05-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinis1 View Post
She is a Sarong Party girl?
More like village bicycle
Old 05-02-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahahahaha.......................
Old 05-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha even for those who dun know how to cycle they will still "push" the bicycle around
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 06-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
henley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she lives around there. saw her walking with husband and kids, and also alone.

usually braless. even from car can tell!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzpop500 View Post
Saw her a few times on weekend with her family eating dinner. She wore those tight shorts. I would think her thigh are well trained smooth and tanned. She is tall too about 1.68. As I am 1.7. would say she looks more meaty than those nude post. Always hope to bump to her at Bish... Area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1